8th house profection year

November 9, 2021 at 17:35 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) irenescorpio
8th house profection year
Hey everyone.

My birthday is tomorrow, signifying a new profection year for me. This time my activated profection house is the 8th house in Aquarius with Saturn as the ruler of the year, as far as I understand - maybe it could be Uranus.

I´ve been trying to research what all of this means for me, but there´s a lot of information to keep track of and it´s kinda hard. I would love to hear some thoughts from someone who doesn´t know me, on what they think this year has in store. Maybe even some of your own experiences with an 8th house profection year?

Thank you in advance! :79:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 30, 2021 at 18:13
(Scorpio) Heßen Lutz
Profections are used in traditional Astrology so I would pay attention to both Saturn and Uranus transits.

Saturn is currently in Aquarius on your 8th House Whole Signs House system so it is an important planet to look at. Saturn and Uranus are forming a square at the moment which will be exact in December.
November 10, 2021 at 13:58
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
Hi ,next month I´ll get into my 8th house profection year but mine is in Scorpio .
From what I´ve read it´s about transformation , inner growth ,seen many people saying it was a shity year for them (mostly people who are 19) I´ll be 31
Good luck

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »