Build Back Better 2022

November 6, 2021 at 14:22 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) nutelina
Build Back Better 2022
Do you see that number sequence? What does 0 mean then? Is BBB in 2022?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 8, 2021 at 20:59
(Aries) nutelina » rohini moon
Evil - live
Devil - lived
November 8, 2021 at 20:58
(Aries) nutelina » LotusStar
Interesting, I thought a=1, b=2, bbb=222 2022? Zero?
November 8, 2021 at 03:17
(Virgo) rohini moon
Yeah... I´d call the sequence - Evil.

Anyway you want to slice and dice it.. or "explain away" their nonsensical, blatant-lie-induced ramblings.

They don´t have humanities best interest at heart, they never did.

Take these idiotic slogans and invert them, and you´re closer to the truth.
November 8, 2021 at 01:41
(Virgo) LotusStar
6uild 6ack 6etter ?

Well at least 6 is a happy number in numerology ruled by Venus, represents love and nurturing relationships and harmony, though a bit controlling

5 is definitely the most unstable and chaotic, Mercury ruled, rapid and unstable change is shown

I found 2021 in some ways even harder than 2020...
November 8, 2021 at 01:32
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Glynis McCann the Numbers-Lady says the selfishness of 2021 shall stop and more humanitarian efforts shall be underway in 2022, zero does count in every divination; A massive circle generated by the nervous system surrounding the middle portion of the palm is a sign of heroism!
November 6, 2021 at 17:31
(Aries) Wolfmoon
As I understand it 0 means nothing in numerology. There is no value or vibration to it. Just 1 - 9. 0 is like a numerical marker. Once you count to 9 you can´t go further with out that marker.

Complete speculation on my part, however I haven´t seen any information on 0.

´Numerology number 2

Represented by the celestial body of the Moon.

People who are represented by the number 2 are very soft and often weak.

Because they are weak, they have strong creativity, but they also tend to be melancholic easily. Therefore the creativity made by people who are represented by the number 2 is often melancholic and sad. The main strength of people who are represented by the number 2 is that they are good at reading people and understanding people. They have strong empathy, but they often fail to see the big picture.

Especially men who are represented by the number 2 are afraid to be weak. Therefore many male criminals are represented by the number 2 because they want to appear as if they are tough even though they are not.´

However 2 + 2 + 2 = 6

´Numerology number 6

Represented by planet Venus.
The number 6 is the second number of the Heavenly Triad of 3, 6 and 9.
Like in electricity, you have a plus and a minus pole. The number 3 is plus and the number 6 is minus.
This means that the number 3 is about doing and the number 6 is about receiving.
Therefore the number 6 stands for comfort, the homeliness and therefore people who are represented by the number 6 are slow movers and they are very stubborn.
On the contrary, people who are represented by the number 6 are very charming, and they appear trustworthy.
However, people who are represented by the number 6 are very skilled in manipulation and in using their charm for personal gain´

Not too sure how it works on a mundane level but I imagine there will be alot of manipulation for personal gain.

Not numerology but another way to look at numbers. There´s so many lost cultural forms of mathematics and counting etc You might enjoy the video
YouTube
YouTube

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »