Hello everyone :-)

January 23, 2019 at 04:45 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Kitten91
Hello everyone :-)
My name is Kathy. I´m Taurus Sun, with moon in Aquarius and Cancer rising. I have always been fascinated with astrology and natal aspects in birth charts. I have been studying astrology for a few years. I love cooking,fashion, good conversation, Art and I like learning about different things :1:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 28, 2019 at 22:45
(Taurus) Kitten91 » David Evans
Hi nice to meet you :1:
January 28, 2019 at 08:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello there! My name is David and I am a Scorpio sun, Virgo moon, and Leo rising. Nice to meet ya! :75:
January 24, 2019 at 08:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Kitten91
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Nice to meet you too! :1:
January 23, 2019 at 17:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Kitten91
System message: Post has been written by user arrowhorse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thanks, Kathy.

I wonder about the accuracy of an intercepted chart in regard to the house placement of planets.

Do you think that the intercepted houses work in your chart?
January 23, 2019 at 16:34
(Taurus) Kitten91 » AdeptMagician
Hi @AdeptMagician. It´s nice to meet you. :1:
January 23, 2019 at 16:29
(Taurus) Kitten91 » arrowhorse
It´s nice to meet you Jerry. My parents called me kitten when I was little and I am the youngest. My moon in the 9th house is 80% accurate. My Saturn in the 8th house. :1:
January 23, 2019 at 16:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi there Kathy. You and me both share the same Sun and Moon signs! It´s always nice to meet people with similar aspects in their birth charts. Welcome to the forum.
January 23, 2019 at 15:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user arrowhorse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello Kathy, I´m Jerry and we share the same Moon and Rising sign.

I could not help being reminded of the old 1950´s show "Father Knows Best" when I saw your username Kitten91 and your actual name Kathy.

In the show Kathy was the youngest daughter and her father called her Kitten.

Do you think that your Moon in the 9th house describes you accurately?

In an equal house cusp chart your Moon would fall into your 8th house and people that are into astrology very frequently have a personal planet that falls into their 8th house.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »