Misc. Astrology Questions

October 28, 2021 at 23:54 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Cosmette
Misc. Astrology Questions
I have a few random questions, some that I´ve been gathering in my head for some time, hopefully someone can help explain why to these as I can´t really find any answers independently so far!

1. Does it matter who the planetary ruler of the hour was at the time you were born? Do rulers of the hour have any impact on us like the moon phases? I.E. if someone is born during the hour of saturn would it make someone´s saturn stronger/their chart more saturnian? Another example, if someone was born during the hour of venus, would they be more venusian/would their venus be more prominent?

2. We know a little bit about when charts have a lot of aspects, but what does it mean if a chart has very little aspects even if they´re meant to trine/square/etc.?

3. What were your individual 12th house profection years like? Do you feel it was a healing time for you, that it was a volatile time, and was your house empty or had planets in it! (This one is more for my personal reasons, heh :4:, I turn 23 in about a month or so and I´d love to hear more personal stories to understand the 12th better)

4. Finally, what is one misconception that you feel people may have on aspects/zodiac signs/houses/degrees? Do you think a sign or planet is actually misunderstood?

Thank you to anyone who takes the time to answer!!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 3, 2021 at 19:23
(Leo) tomdos
2. This may picture a personality with a lot of undifferentiated traits, in other words a lot of prominent unconscious energies, unrealized (maybe unripe, maybe displaced) potential.

4. Virtually all of them. Astrology, an ancient compass meant to help with inward spiritual journey, with inner growth of an individual, has been completely externalized to deal with worldly matters, shallow personal problems, relationships etc. Instead of helping an individual to find the inner light, the source and the essence, it is used to interpret mere shadows on the wall, those endless projections cast by an ego standing in the way of the Light.
October 29, 2021 at 00:52
(Taurus) s81
Your curiosity will lead you to excellence. :37:

1. Well, as a regular blood donor I use planetary hours to peek the best time to do that task (Sun, Mercury and Mars being good), but I think the usage of them stops there, in doing stuff. I don´t think it has a relevant influence on a person being born, besides it may make some sense it has. Planetary hours implies the planet "at charge" of that hour expresses specially during it´s duration (around an hour) but on the things/tasks that are being done during that hour. So I guess it may affect the birth process but not the person being born, not so much at least. But I´m just guessing, the best I can think of to analyze this in detail is to gather information around the births that happened around a planetary hour shift, and analyze the persons being born before and after an hour change.

2. Personally I met a few people with a low amount of major aspects between main planets, even dated a girl with just two or three of them, but I don´t see nothing special in that "kind" of people. Remember that as you start adding elements to the analysis, like asteroids for example, you´ll find that may be it wasn´t a chart with little elements interaction.

3. Normal, just the year before of "important" starts in my life (professional life specially), so I guess 1st house profection years seem to be more remarkable to me at least. And no, I´ve no planets in 12th house.

4. Answer that is an impossible task I´m affraid. There are myths, misconceptions and "unnecessary invented novelties" all over the place.
October 29, 2021 at 00:45
(Taurus) Rosincvist
There are carry-overs from pre-telescope Astrology that are just space fillers :142: :143:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »