Need Advice / Compulsivity and Success

October 27, 2021 at 14:03 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) DevM1313
Need Advice / Compulsivity and Success
Hi everyone . My name is Devin. My whole life I’ve always lived in my own little world . I fixate on things and become obsessive , try said thing , then get bored and move onto the next thing that peaks my interest . This is mostly from an artistic standpoint , I’m always trying new things and new projects . This is a reoccurring pattern as of recently. It’s almost like I’m not happy ever unless my brain is occupied with something creative to do . I find myself distracted by these things which doesn’t help in the work area . I own a company with my husband I’ve just found myself so bored recently and uninterested in growing the company , are there any placements in my chart that explain why this happens to me or what path I should be taking in life ? I’ve felt lost recently and pretty manic if I’m being honest . Thanks ! https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…;

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 27, 2021 at 16:52
(Taurus) lnsabch
Superficially, it might be indicated by your Mars in Pisces in the 5th house.

Neptune has been in Pisces for awhile and recently has transited your Mars. Neptune dissolves and causes confusion to whatever it touches, and Mars is activity, drive, motivation. 5th house is self-expression, fun. All these combined seem to be related to the issues you´re having.

For what it´s worth, I have the same issues during my whole life ("own little world", trying things then getting bored) and I blame my Pisces Ascendant. You also have Jupiter in Pisces (domicile) and South Node (past lives/habits/comfort zone) in Pisces, giving more strong Piscean influences.

Moon trine Venus and Neptune gives artistic talent or appreciation, and artists or other creative types tend to be somewhat "in their own world" or flighty anyway.

Your chart seems like you could work from home (ruler of the 10th in the 4th) doing artistic (Pisces, Leo) things or even technology-oriented things (Aquarius and Virgo influences). It might be slow-going due to Saturn in the 6th but it seems you might enjoy it (ruler of the 6th in the 5th). Your North Node indicates doing technology for a NGO might be a better bet; maybe combine the two into a job in website development/design? My husband successfully combines IT and art in this way. Maybe technical writing (Venus in 3rd, Neptune ruler of 5th is in 3rd)?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »