How to break a Virgo man´s heart?

October 22, 2021 at 16:11 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Zephyrin
How to break a Virgo man´s heart?
Hello folks,

I seriously ask because it seems one of the Virgo guys in my life wants a lion attack and I do not want to waste the potentials of full moon in Aries. How can we break their heart? Or let me ask this, do they have a heart?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
October 24, 2021 at 13:07
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Zephyrin
i think they can talk, but they do not want to talk with humans :4: so they rather stay mute
October 24, 2021 at 12:50
(Leo) Zephyrin » Aren Levi
Yeah, you´re right it is another sad fact. Harming stray animals in Turkey is considered as atrocity.

It would be okay to be a vegan if we human could live without needing meat at all but many people are anemic and their health goes down if they do not occasionally have animal protein, like me.

lol I see my own anger in her face, it is as if she says "leave my home, mortal"
I fear one day they start talking
October 24, 2021 at 12:38
sad reality is that any religion can become bad when bad people follow it

animals should not be hurt in any way, specially house pets

i would try to be vegan or vegetarian but i love meat, specially chicken and i do not have any friends or family members that would try to be veg with me :4:

i do not even know how to cook veg food :61:

i think female cats and human females have a lot in common :4:

overall cats are more like humans then monkeys ...
October 24, 2021 at 12:31
Black cats are great, sometimes more friendly and caring than other cats :6: You must be very lucky to have them.

Sadly I read somewhere that some Christian bigots specifically try to harm black cats in October, because of the Halloween. Hope it is not true and they stay safe from those people...

As far as her owner says, she does not meow but howl :4: I have three male cats and they look at us like that white cat most of the time.
October 24, 2021 at 12:12
never had a cat, but i always found them more interesting then dogs

also, i always have at least 1 black cat running across the road for me once per week when i am driving a car.

one day, i will have black cat as pet for sure ... they are pushing themselfs into my life too much :4:

by the way, that white cat looks cool
October 24, 2021 at 12:09
Be careful, there may be other demons waiting for you :4:

Meet the psychopath Van cat who sucks her owner´s soul. I would need that cat to defeat the Virgo guy, nothing more.
Login
(Log in)
October 24, 2021 at 12:05
(Leo) Zephyrin » Ladyoftheflowerrs
Since I can not have a relation with him now, I just hope that his gf do what you said, be his punishment. Someone said overspending works above and I hope his gf turns out to be a gold digger.

October 24, 2021 at 11:47
such a beautiful little demon ... hope i wll see one in my life :61:
October 24, 2021 at 11:19
(Capricorn) Ladyoftheflowerrs
Let them mold you into their perfect person then dump them. Nothing kills them more than a completed project with no credit at the end.
October 23, 2021 at 21:33
It is a living dog, a pomeranian I guess. :6:
October 23, 2021 at 21:31
i must ask, is that a living dog or some toy ? your profile picture
October 23, 2021 at 16:45
You´re a Taurus Moon, I have Taurus Moon and he has Taurus Moon. God may punish us with not depriving of them but with bad food and bad sex.
Login
(Log in)
October 23, 2021 at 16:37
(Leo) Zephyrin » goldenlion32
As far as I understood he is a good guy and even if your interests did not get along, he didn´t make you feel excluded or feel like talking to a wall. Your point is important, at least he taught you something. Mine was a typical man scam, no talent, no idea, no wisdom. That guy liked military stuff and tried to canalize me to draw war scenes, which are not my cup of tea in drawing and my other drawings didn´t mean anything to him. Has no opinion to share, not even a helpful criticism because if he didn´t know something about literature or art, he would ignore my texts. That is why I said "disgrace of Virgos" for him. I actually crave for a guy who has a brilliant mind and does not fear to tell the truth but the ones come to me are just incarnations of frustration. It isn´t surprising that it didn´t work with him.

May life use violence on him. :6:
October 23, 2021 at 16:14
(Leo) Zephyrin » nutelina
Hope one day his calculating mind goes nuts.

lol it is weird but I have no problem with Virgo criticism maybe because mom is a strict Virgo and taught me how to make people depress with words.
October 23, 2021 at 16:11
(Leo) Zephyrin » Victor_Valiant_
Adapting to that cruel fact is stinging. I mean, communication is everywhere but is not used to make clear something, we use it to get to know each other but who are we for each other? A friend or flirt? That sucks. As you see, I was decisive to do something ugly yesterday. Life is already hard and people shouldn´t make it harder for us.

I once experienced that even saying the relation will not be serious upset those people who intent the same. They have no balls to say it themselves but when you do, they feel frustrated. They just enjoy chasing after a dream, a delusion. That is another hypocrisy.
October 23, 2021 at 15:53
(Leo) Zephyrin » Etherealmind
When the word "scared" or "coward" used for a man, it is a turn-off for many fire signs. Unless he is straightforward and has an inner peace, it just does not work in my case. It is clear now.

I guess we both knew we are not the right person for each other but covid restrictions got us together at that time. My intention was not to wed him or have a serious relationship with him :4: but just wanted to see where it goes and wanted to have a good time as he once wanted too.

It is really hard for me to like someone, once a year maybe, maybe not. And when it happens, I tend to expect too much.
October 23, 2021 at 14:42
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I was just thinking one of my life lessons 2003-2013, is you do not have to break one´s heart, but just mutually agree to go your separate ways peacefully. I had a Dutch friend online from Utrecht that was just a friend, but we got into a dispute and he taught me he was way ahead of me in growth, evolution, and maturation and let me rant and then explained it was natural and stuff, but let´s do something else instead. Non-violence communications and non-violence.

He was a manager of a hotel, and talked to me about his business often. We were good friends and he talked about the Netherlands culture and what it was all about and there different ways of dealing with the world.

Quite older then me, but wise.

Sometimes it takes a different point of view and approach.
October 23, 2021 at 13:56
(Taurus) nutelina » Zephyrin
LOL, what does Virgo do? Criticize, being cold and calculating.
October 23, 2021 at 11:27
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » Zephyrin
I don´t like that someone here is aiming to break anothers heart ^^
Using personal birth chart against an person to cause pain & misery is not what astrology is about.
Not a single person wants to be attacked like that.

Sad to see that this happened to you tho & you got the short end of the stick.
Texting and talking for however long doesn´t mean relationship.
Lot of men & women have fun chats online with others, and not telling personal info on marital/relationship status is the norm.
It doesn´t concern their contact, and for the sake of fun chat & talks, act like they´re single.
Or else the chat & talk is very guarded & therefore no fun.
This is very normal & it´s seen as a friendly or fun contact for awhile before moving on with life.
Sometimes like this guy, they will stop abruptly.
People don´t feel in the mood anymore to chat just ghost or even block, all out of the blue.
This lifestyle of social contacting & fun talks & then ghosting has nothing to do with him being virgo.

Lots of people I know have fun temporary contacts like this to spice up life on the side. Lot of women do this to boost self esteem that they´re still wanted by men.
Women having a side chat guy for when their relation or marriage is down & tensed.
And some have told me they ghosted their contacts abruptly like that too, which I don´t agree with.
But to that woman the guy contact served it´s purpose, and not needing it anymore, as she goes on with her relation with her husband.
Just a fun contact for her, if the guy had other ideas, feelings or expectations then it´s his own fault, as she didn´t commit or promised anything.
And the husband might even know she had that chat contact, but is mature enough to let his wife do as she please for her fun & entertainment etc.
I´m just giving an a real life example.

But yeah this is all pretty common socializing, everyone does it.
And I had to evolve & adapt to this too ;)

Yes indeed it´s normalized now, and it´s not considered psychological violence.
The ones that do feel it like you, and me at that time too ;D
are considered as less evolved in relations from an emotional & mentally standpoint.
The general mindset is detached individuals, everyone is an independent person, free to do what they please.
No promises or attachments made they can´t walk away from in a sec.
And the other that did have more expectations or had a different dreamy attachment gets disappointed.
With socializing these days and talking for months almost daily it can hurt if one gets too attached or expecting more of an relationship than the other had in mind.

My contact was over a year long daily talks, sometimes for hours long lol And still it was cut like that.
Then I found out I was one of her 12 or 13 other fun contacts.
And how so many people did things like this, that it was all normal & I was the one weird that didn´t get with the program.
It took me awhile to wrap my head around it & evolve.
Just like you´re finding out now.

But being independent & living for the moment without expectations in your next relations will be worth it, because it will make you lot stronger standing on your own feet.
And any future partner is an addition to your life not someone who can disappoint you, as you´ve set no expectations or to rely on them.
It´s about evolving to that level mentally & being psychologically strong to whatever may come ;)

And on astro
People move in & out like that
It´s transiting planets, that makes an person connect for a while of few months & then move on.
Lot of times we´re with a person for that little bit of time frame, before life takes another turn, and part ways, lose contact etc.

Hope this helps and is insightful to you.
Take care & bless
Cheers :37:
October 22, 2021 at 22:59
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Zephyrin
Well, as he had not asked you to go on a date at that time, you shouldn´t feel so betrayed even it´s a bit disappointing ofc. Maybe after analyzing your meetings, he finally realized that you weren´t the right person for him but as he´s Virgo he didn´t dare telling it to you directly cause he had already seen you many times so he maybe thought : "I chatted with her, spent time with her etc. and after analyzing the situation, should I really tell her that she´s finally not the person I look for in a romantic relationship ?" So he avoided the confrontation cause he was a bit scared with it.

Be nice with him :62::62:
October 22, 2021 at 22:30
(Leo) astroboi77 » Zephyrin
Chef´s kiss
October 22, 2021 at 22:15
well i do not have much virgo influence in my charts ( tropical/vedic )

since my Mars, Pluto Jupiter dominates

but yeah ... gimme all the pleasure of body and food to hide some things "we" like to hide

show him world without sex and food and he will collaps :3:
October 22, 2021 at 22:10
(Leo) Zephyrin » astroboi77
I told him something we may assume Leo-ish "Don´t get in my way I don´t want people like you around me." then blocked him happily. He flees hitting his heels to his ass everytime he sees me haha

Cute pp by the way :17:
October 22, 2021 at 22:01
(Leo) Zephyrin » goldenlion32
Just got a movie recommendation that is great.

Perhaps they do not even realize they cause a crisis, that is worse. He has a Virgo signature and even at the first sight, I felt disgusted due to toooo much Earth in his chart.
October 22, 2021 at 21:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Zephyrin
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Likes and dislikes are not necessary to be the same so a relationship would work. It´s all in the mind, and how we deal with differences. In the same manner that we think that people with same likes and dislikes can be good for us - in the same manner, we can be bored about them because nothing changes and things would, in time, feel monotonous. It´s about how to sail a ship in different waves to land it peacefully. Likes and dislikes are or should be secondary in importance.

Secondly, from what I read so far in this thread, you and others seem to take astrology in a wrong way. Men or women are not to be taken by their sun sign alone. In fact, a natal chart never tells you if someone is good or bad (and even that concept is relative). First of all, a chart is to be considered in full (and the sun sign is just one tiny part of it), and secondly, it´s about the upbringing and the environment that a person lived that can shape his or her personality in a certain way. Earth, fire, whatever, does not signify a person is suitable or not. For many years (before getting into real astrology) I read and hear people say that Sagittarius people (sun in sagittarius that is) are the best for Leos and both are fire signs and work together well. The result? Most of my fall-outs and clashes were with Sagittarius people (including my ex). This is not how astrology works and this is not how to judge people (a chart is not to be used to judge people). Just yesterday or the day before someone here was commenting that most serial killers have moon in Pisces and he was a firm believer that a moon in Pisces in such a bad sign. Meanwhile, statistics (and it is a well-known fact) show that most serial killers are Sagittarians (more than 50% of them).
Astrology is not to be used in that manner. People are not judged by their suns or moons.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »