Best personal transits for get vaccinated

October 21, 2021 at 21:02 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) V for Victory
Best personal transits for get vaccinated
Looking for the best date for being vaccinated without negative side effects... Does it even exist? What do you think?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 22, 2021 at 23:13
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sæglópur
^^ yes.
October 22, 2021 at 17:46
(Taurus) Sæglópur » amandaallansson
I emphatically agree. OP, unless you are under duress on pain of immediate destitution, then do not get the shot and keep kicking the can down the road. You´re exposing yourself to significantly more potential harm in getting the so-called "vaccine" due to it´s complications. Whether you´re in the EU, Russia, or the economic zone known as America, there is zero reason to trust any of these institutions and every reason to distrust them - you are cattle to them, plain and simple. Lie to them, ignore their demands, make them fire you and let them choke on labor shortages.
October 22, 2021 at 12:05
(Scorpio) amandaallansson
Astrology has nothing to do with how your body and immune system reacts to a vaccine. Since you are afraid of getting the side effects from it it’s definitely a sign from your body telling you that the vaccine is not good for you. Why inject toxic ingredients in your body out of fear or peer pressure?
October 21, 2021 at 21:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don´t know much about electional astrology myself but I got vaccinated (2 doses) and in both times I didn´t get any side effects. Most of my friends who got vaccinated told me that you might feel a bit tired but still active in a strange mood, but I really didn´t experience any of that. I got Pfizer.

Also, the thing here is that we register online for the vaccination and then dates are sent to us via SMS. So, we don´t have quite a choice over the dates. Then, for the 2nd dose, it will be done after a specific number of days, so again, we can´t choose the date.

Check the situation in your case, can you choose the date or not. If not, like my case here, then electional astrology won´t do you much I guess.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »