people with the same signs sharing similar face features

October 20, 2021 at 13:53 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) happyfrog
people with the same signs sharing similar face features
im asking if its normal for me to guess people signs just by looking at their faces or listening to their voice in real life. i wasnt convinced that astrology is real at the beggining but then i noticed that many people with the same sun sign or moon sign shared some similar face features especially in the eye area of the face. so if anyone is experiencing this or knows someone that has the same ability tell me :79:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 23, 2021 at 16:59
(Virgo) rohini moon » Jaided
Hmm...nope, however..... in tropical my Venus is in Libra!
:2:
October 23, 2021 at 12:46
(Taurus) Sæglópur
I´ve most reliably been able to guess people´s ASC, or if I´ve known them a little better their Moon - rarely their Sun, however. I became particularly adept at identifying Scorpios (in Sun, ASC, Moon, or combinations thereof).

Conversely, women with whom I´ve talked, flirted, or had relationships have guessed primarily Gemini or Libra.
October 21, 2021 at 20:58
(Virgo) rohini moon
I think with remedial knowledge on astrology, most could guess one of the three main components (ASC, Sun or Moon) that make us up.

Though...in that astrology game on here, most people guessed me as a Libra. ;/
October 21, 2021 at 20:41
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Based_in_venus
scorpio Moon have beautiful eyes, socrpio Sun have really "deep" eyes
October 21, 2021 at 18:11
(Cancer) happyfrog » Etherealmind
i always try to guess people signs by comparing them to someone that looks like them and sometimes even if they have small simmilarities i end up guessing their sign correctly also i almost always guess leos cuz i feel like they are too obvious to guess
October 21, 2021 at 18:07
(Cancer) happyfrog » moonlike07
i think this kinda applies to me too i m a cancer but i never felt like a crybaby or a dramaking but lately i ve noticed that im still sensitive i care too much about what people think about me and i dont like being critisized at all . and i met cancers that look almost exactly like me and act the same way
October 21, 2021 at 18:04
(Cancer) happyfrog » Based_in_venus
i always notice the eyes and eyebrows of a leo´s sun
October 21, 2021 at 17:55
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
Oh, yes; definitely people sharing the same Sun/Moon/ASC are eerily similar in ways. Have you checked out the site astrofaces.com? It is a database where you can choose by row.

Also, I have noticed that people who have Venus or Mars around same degrees, forming a conjunct, square or opposition aspect (e.g. one person Venus 15° Libra, other person Mars 19° Capricorn) have sometimes too similar features (to be random, I mean). Also if someone has their Mars near someone´s Sun, I have noticed that they may often look a bit alike.

Of course, genetics do play a huge role, I´m not denying that. But it *is* interesting to observe how much the planets are at play, too:)
October 21, 2021 at 14:55
(Aquarius) Based_in_venus
The only thing I always catch is the eyes of a scorpio´s sun
:2:
October 21, 2021 at 12:41
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Hmm I don´t think that all the people sharing the same sun sign have similar features. There are always exceptions and one should look at the whole chart and all the planet aspects but I feel like Virgo Sun people, for example, seem generally balanced in their physical appearance. They´re slim/normal - neither skinny nor stout. There´s nothing excessive in their general appearance.

Regarding face features, I could just observe that people born exactly on the same day as me tend to have chubby cheeks like me lol. I wonder what aspects create this.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »