FAVOURITES

October 13, 2021 at 05:10 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Aren Levi
FAVOURITES
Hey people,

what would you say is the placement you definetly would not want in your boyfriends/girlfriends chart ?
- it can be any planet in any dignity you feel as "deal-breaker"

I know it is not wise to see someone as one placement BUT, i think we all have some "red flags" we want to dodge when it comes to astrology charts of our potential partners.

Me personally - i think i wouldnt want a girlfriend/wife with anything connected to gemini energy :4:

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
October 17, 2021 at 15:19
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Tightrope-dancer
if you are interested about that Pluto thing i wrote

it is only my opinion BUT

because Pluto is generational planet when it comes to sign - i see it as house placement of Pluto is the main deal of how Pluto is for a person AND the sign is just a flavour of its generation.
October 17, 2021 at 15:06
(Aquarius) Tightrope-dancer » Aren Levi
Just elaborate a bit, I´m always in for juicy details...
October 17, 2021 at 07:30
(Capricorn) Emanuel » natalye
I´m meaning by "trouble" that this particular conjunction with Uranus double up the dettachament of Venus in Aquarius. I m guessing you want a LOT of free space, even when you enter a relationship.
October 17, 2021 at 00:30
(Virgo) Aren Levi » natalye
its a controversial topic about Pluto but - sign doesnt really matter when it comes to Pluto, it is basically generational thing

house placement of Pluto is really important

but yeah, also when partners have too different Venus placements - it can create hatred of each others desires. - Can be another reason if its your case.
October 17, 2021 at 00:27
(Aquarius) natalye » Emanuel
trouble?? me??? nooo!! my mars in aries goes so hard it’s not even funny
October 17, 2021 at 00:25
(Aquarius) natalye » Aren Levi
his pluto is in scorpio, mine is sagittarius. i feel like that could be the culprit lolll
October 17, 2021 at 00:24
(Virgo) Aren Levi » MahtCha
healthy dose of arrogance is not bad :4:

do not say your charts betrays you lol

you got a lot of strong placements there ( combined with D9 )
October 17, 2021 at 00:03
(Leo) MahtCha
Not really sure what would be a red flag for me, perhaps any Saturnian contact with my personal signs could make me feel like i have no autonomy and ill end up having commitment issues.

From threads I´ve been reading, I think I harbour a lot of red flags in my own chart

- Leo stellium in 10th ( :151: :154: :153: :155:)
- Aries moon
- Pluto in Scorpio in my 1st H
- Mars :194:Venus

Despite my Libra ASC, I feel a lot of people take one look at me and don´t like me straight away. I can´t explain it, it´s like people can smell the arrogance a mile away. Lol

I swear I´m not, but my chart betrays me
October 16, 2021 at 23:36
(Virgo) Aren Levi » sagitariotoes
i think best relationships are those that have highs and lows - wish you a lot of fun guys :3:
October 16, 2021 at 23:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Aren Levi
System message: Post has been written by user sagitariotoes, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
im dating one rn lmfaofdfiffff
ima sag sun cancer rising and hes a cancer sun sag rising, its the worst and best times
October 16, 2021 at 17:09
(Cancer) MauroJcks
🚩any personal planet in pisces

🚩Cancer sun / mercury I have these placements and I just don´t like them

🚩Aries mercury or sun, nope

🚩stellium in gemini, I know someone with this stellium and is someone complicated, I can not read what he feels

🚩Stellium in the 11th house, easy to manipulate and there are always opportunistic people around them

🚩Venus in Virgo or Capricorn with a air moon, Get out of there
October 16, 2021 at 16:18
(Virgo) p.o.u » Anni23
Interesting ! I have many placements in Scorp/8th house and 9th/Sag and I can relate to some stuffs you said.

But I also have many placements in Aquarius, Taurus and Virgo Sun so it also adds others very different caracteristics in my personality :):)
October 16, 2021 at 11:08
(Leo) Anni23 » p.o.u
Oh yeah, depending on what placements they are and what else a person may have to balance this energy out.

Because these two signs are kind of contradictory in some ways but also really similar.
So ehat I have seen is these people are recluses, acting suspicious and as if they have been badly done by. Volatile mood swings, and most of all they almost Always think that what they know is some kind of fact.

They will be direct with you, but then not trust what you tell them

It´s worse I think if it is either their moon or mercury in one of these signs though,
Maybe there would be some kind og balance if one was the ascendant and another ruling their venus
Or further more still having a moon in a really grounded sign/element.
The stability is need I can tell you

Well I´ll give them some credit where it is due, they make great investigators and are astute enough to never believe in any of the stupid things that others surely do take for granted

They are also idealistic, but it works against them as they gain experiences which do not or cannot match up with their personal wordview

They focus on morality or having "high ideas" and forget the people in front of them

So essentially they are alternatively bitter and brash.
The two sides of Scorpio and Sag in my view do not blend very well
October 16, 2021 at 10:16
(Capricorn) Emanuel » natalye
Also, you have Venus conjunct closely Uranus in Aquarius... Double the trouble :))).

But at the same time you have passion (Mars in Aries), sensibility/empathy (Pisces Rising, Jupiter in Cancer), and structure (Mercury and Moon in Capricorn).

Fairly balanced.
October 16, 2021 at 09:30
(Virgo) Aren Levi » sagitariotoes
try to date sagg risings, thank me later :3:
October 16, 2021 at 09:27
(Virgo) Aren Levi » natalye
Moon is about emotions, you describe ego battles or power struggle

Sun or Pluto placement was the main reason of those arguments i would say .. maaaaaybe even Mercury
October 16, 2021 at 08:54
(Aquarius) natalye
opened up the thread to find aquarians being bashed 👀 lol, understandable tho. i think we come across as terrible partners bc we’re very platonic in our love for humanity. i will admit we’re hard to give out loyalty and trust, at least i know i am! personally i don’t think i could date another capricorn moon. i’ve been with someone who had a capricorn moon, which is the same one i have. we got into so many arguments because we both feel right all the time
October 16, 2021 at 08:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user sagitariotoes, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i have literally fkd nothing but water signs lmaoofohooo,, so for future husband or wife i def do NOT need a pisces. in any placement. dont get me started on scorpios bruh & cancers??? w my cancer rising????
October 16, 2021 at 01:42
(Virgo) astreo
Moon in Sagittarius and its long and eternal talks with laughter and fun, something that my Moon in Gemini does not change for anything.
October 16, 2021 at 01:41
(Virgo) astreo » soulll
Don´t you get along with Sun in Virgo and Venus in Leo?

Even if they do conjunction sun - venus, venus - sun?
October 15, 2021 at 19:41
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Coole
The Virgo Rising energy is strong in this list of likes and dislikes you provided us. :D
October 15, 2021 at 19:37
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Luna Alba
yehhh, also pisces women are like you have described - not my type either
October 15, 2021 at 19:32
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Coole
I m the archnemesis of a Leo Mars with my Aquarius Mars
October 15, 2021 at 18:50
(Cancer) Coole » Luna Alba
I couldn´t agree more on this one more with you :4:

Venus in Aries falls in and out of love veeery quickly and they are hunters I would say....Always love what they can´t have.... but those be one of the most charming mfs... :75:

Pisces sun man.... I also had a hard time with them...but I believe that if they have some planets in Cap/earth sign that they could be more settle ...I don´t usually meet those kind of pisces though

Leo placements: I dont´t know why... but with girls with Leo Venus they always end up seeing me as an competition without me trying to be one....also every time I´ve tried to build a deep connection with these people with Leo Venus the connection was just never there...just coldness and detachedness

Leo Mars ...my father has this placement :4: ...they tend to give off to me some cocky vibes and like to put down people around them... also very cynical or just putting down people at the cost of them outshining others.
Raw words and unapologetic attitude... sometimes it´s good to have this attitude but other times it can hurt others :1: (not just one person experience)

Mind you that those placements that I named as not favorite usually falls into my 12 house or 11th or make an hard or opposite aspects to mine planets... I could be the problem in these connection without me knowing that... I admit that Leo placements could have had absolutely different Love language and approach to things that I have... misunderstanding is always the cause of pain and hate ... but in general those placements that I named made me feel cold, nothing much or uncomfortable :1:
October 15, 2021 at 18:32
(Virgo) p.o.u » Tightrope-dancer
Don´t take it bad :):) I was just saying what I could observe on Aquarius guys I´ve met in many different contexts for now.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »