Out Of Bounds

October 12, 2021 at 18:56 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Cosmette
Out Of Bounds
Hey guys! I´m looking for some clarity as me and a user on here recently noticed that our charts show two different things. I messaged them initially asking them about their Mars and Lilith being OOB, but they said that their Lilith and Mercury actually was showing OOB. I see for myself that my Venus is OOB, but yet, they asked me about my Chiron being OOB which doesn´t show on my chart when I look at it.

I´m unsure if it´s an issue with Astro-Seek or not, but does anyone have any resources to share where we could more accurately measure what planets are actually OOB?

Also, if anyone has any OOB planets, what are they and what´s your experience with having them! I initially messaged them to ask about their experience with their OOB planets, so if anyone has any with any knowledge to share it´d be fun to learn about!! :^)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 16, 2021 at 19:09
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » tawm
Referring to one as "zany" I say is an accolade, in my small book. ;)

I delight in the zaniness when it can be found in this world.
October 16, 2021 at 08:55
(Taurus) tawm » RohiniMoon
Funny that you describe them as "zany" as that is how I´ve been described when it was believed I was out of ear-shot, along with "polarizing" or "intense." In my (pictured, assuming it works) chart, it shows an OOB Mercury in Aries which lines up very well with my lived experience both in terms of my typical mode of speaking as well as what I suppose are "initiating thoughts." For me when I learn something new I impulsively want to tell everyone about it as I believe information should be shared, and was often baffled when people took this impulse in an uncaring or even hostile manner.

And to back up Cosmette´s question, has anybody else had a variance between what their birth chart shows, and what other people see? On other sites (astrolabe and astro.com) I came up with identical results to what I see on my astro-seek, for reference.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 14, 2021 at 08:44
(Aquarius) Tightrope-dancer » Cosmette
You mean because Uranus is the higher octave of Mercury?

Well, difficult to tell since he is -just like me- quite Aquarian, at least in tropical which resonates well with him. He got :151:, :164:, :159:, :153: and :161: in :181:, so is he Aquarian/Uranian... Yes. Does this come from his OOB :155: in double Mercurian? Dunno...

And almost didn´t see Mercury in Aqua has a trine with Mars. High voltage.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 14, 2021 at 03:26
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
As per the system I use (Vedic) I have Venus and Mars OOB...

Mars in the first in Scorpio and Venus in Virgo in the 11th.

I haven´t read too much on the subject, but from what I gathered oob planets gives one a zany, "different", type of personality. They threw around the words "unconventional" a lot. for me personally my unconventionality comes through more in how I think. How I perceive. A few others I´ve talked to with oob planets are usually the same..
October 13, 2021 at 21:18
(Sagittarius) Cosmette » Tightrope-dancer
That´s crazy to read! I wonder, does the OOB planet behave differently partially because of the planet it is, and also because of the house it falls into then? Since your son has a mercurial mars in a mercurial house, it wouldn´t be so crazy for me to think that! An aggressive intellect and ability to do things true to the house of service? That´s really something. Do you feel that his mars OOB gives him Aquarian/Uranian mars qualities?
October 13, 2021 at 19:54
(Sagittarius) Cosmette » Rosincvist
Serennu, okay!! I´m checking out the website right now, I may have to subscribe to learn some more. OOB is so fascinating because of the spin it can put on how a planet performs, but to see how it impacts a chart in contact with other planets I think is something I want to understand better, but first, yeah, probably need a website that´s accurate enough to tell me what is and isn´t OOB xD thank you for helping!
October 13, 2021 at 19:47
(Sagittarius) Cosmette » ellllisa
I just read a bit of it, how cool! It´s still a little over my head haha but I´ve been using that thread to reference some notes I´ve been taking so I appreciate you sharing that with me!!
October 13, 2021 at 05:53
(Aquarius) Tightrope-dancer » Tightrope-dancer
Forgot to say my oldest son has a Mars oob in 8th house Capricorn. He has Asperger´s too, but actually nothing that fits any description (yet). My third son has no oob planets and Asperger´s too, so Mars oob is not autism.
October 13, 2021 at 05:06
(Aquarius) Tightrope-dancer
I once was with a lady with oob Mercury and Lilith. She turned out to be a Flat Earth believer, radical protestant religious, firmly and proudly defending her Ulster, a hidden bisexuality and so craving for sex she easily bypasses her moral standards

One of my sons has Mars oob in 6th house, Gemini. He´s a genius with an IQ of 144. He´s very disciplined, comes home and makes his homework. Studies very hard and is #1 of the class with a leap to #2. Wants to know every detail. He has Asperger´s too, I guess his Mars is where the fascinations emerge.
October 12, 2021 at 19:35
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Your Three-Dee I.Q. is being tested; :164: spends a long time parallel each equinox; That means low numbers for declination, never too far South, never too far North!
Serennu can list EVERYTHING! by declination; It is where I found Tolkien has Altjira :191: & parallel the Gal. Cen.
Stephen E. King has Salacia :191: & parallel the Galactic Center!
If the Galactic Centre is out-of-bounds than anything parallel and contra-parallel it is also O.O.B.!
October 12, 2021 at 19:01
(Capricorn) ellllisa
i asked about my oob, and how it works. maybe interest you.
https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »