8th house blues-sex

October 12, 2021 at 06:05 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) brittmeko
8th house blues-sex
I have my sun, merc, venus & north node in the 8th house. Chiron in scorpio but idk how I’m still afraid to show my true sexual nature bc I am literally horny all of the time like how could I activate this fuckin energy? Is there anyone w| these same placements going through what I’m going through 💔

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
October 16, 2021 at 21:01
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The Blues are a healing form of music, skill usually takes a much earlier oath to instrument use than my age-group. There is a contingent that claims "The Blues" are really "The Reds" :22:
October 16, 2021 at 20:48
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Aren Levi
Some more food for mind

https://theastrologypodcast.com/201…

Good and nice discussion without being self righteous (The way Chris Brennan do things)
October 16, 2021 at 20:40
"we both know i do not need any advice from you"

Proving my point yet again. Thats...really funny :)))
October 16, 2021 at 20:33
(Virgo) Aren Levi
sorry for destroying your post by petty arguments :79:
October 16, 2021 at 20:26
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Emanuel
well you described me as "majesty iluminating your lack of knowledge" and was pretty whiny about that ... seems like child that whines when it looses.

just by thinking something like that - it shows your deep feeling of uncertainty of your knowledge and skills.

- simple psychology, thing called subconcious

we both know i do not need any advice from you

well, enjoy your ways
October 16, 2021 at 20:17
"you can change yours and others karma by badly reading charts - thats why i prefer doing it right and i care for others to do it right"

Yeah,i ve seen how you read charts on this forum :)) . Not trying to be salty though.

I understand that you love vedic astrology so much,but you shouldnt push it in my throat . It s ok to spread your personal message of " tRuE aStRoLoGy jUsT vEdIc " . I m fine with that. Just dont exaggerate.

"do not take my cold and rude comunicating personally :3:"

Ahhh dont worry . I m not easily ofendend :)) . IT s just my advice for you.
October 16, 2021 at 20:07
you do not have to view me as your majesty :6: :61:

listen, i might seem to be too "know it all"

but i just did a lot of real life practise to see which system works best

and i hate when others preach "not the whole truth" to people that really need help through astrology

i see tropical as " not the whole truth" - its like a cloud of random information

really try to study vedic, learn that every sign has some nakshatra which makes big difference,
Vedic also uses different ways of reading charts i have not seen done by tropical
and remember - astrology is dangerous - you can change yours and others karma by badly reading charts - thats why i prefer doing it right and i care for others to do it right

do not take my cold and rude comunicating personally :3:
October 16, 2021 at 20:00
And your source is ...your ass. :)) . Nice try. Dont be so salty dude . No offence but you seem very butthurt about this subject.

As I said in my comment,no judgment for those who practice Vedic Astrology or for those who use just sidereal western astrology.

You are arrogant ,like you know better than everyone else . Well,most of us are sometimes arrogant,but you look now over the top with your arrogance. Like you are some shit evolved human being ,and we are some kinda ants who live in darkness. Illuminate us your Majesty.
October 16, 2021 at 19:59
(Capricorn) ellllisa » Emanuel
"Stop looking for everything in your life at astrology."
ok. sorry about that.
October 16, 2021 at 19:57
(Capricorn) Emanuel » ellllisa
3rd house represents your elementary education,your neighbourhood ,your neighbours ,your patterns of thinking (patterns learned by playing with the kids in your neighbourhood when you was little,patterns learned when you was in school). It represents short trips,short travels . It could also represent siblings and other relatives ,communication and your relation with everyday contacts with news,mass-media etc.

Mars in 3rd house could signify someone who can have many troubles ,or competitiveness in matters related to 3rd house. Maybe you were competitive at school,in your neighborhood ,or maybe you had many conflicts with those matters. You were bullied at school ? This is just a curiosity.
October 16, 2021 at 19:53
i know this shit kid

but you answered your own stupidity ... copying of wikipedia are your skills as i see :61:

NOW READ - tropical was made around 500 BC, SIDEREAL (VEDIC) around 3000 BC

now you see the difference and house preferences ?

tropical came out of vedic and it was made WAY easier just so it can match greek and roman gods
October 16, 2021 at 19:50
Sure thing bud,sure thing. As you say.
October 16, 2021 at 19:50
(Capricorn) ellllisa » Astrooo
What interesting, I always saw Mars in the 3rd house as a very aggressive form of communication. in the sexual case, I don´t know what to think. I have never read about the positions of these planets like this (internet interpretations are not that detailed). I´ll search a little more, thanks.
October 16, 2021 at 19:48
(Capricorn) Emanuel » ellllisa
"is this an influence of the stars or something normal that happens to everyone? because I don´t have anything in my 8th house, and I´m very horny. if I were a man I would certainly be chasing fun every day and every night. "

I guess being horny it s called being a human being after all. Stop looking for everything in your life at astrology.

But you have Scorpio Rising,Venus in Scorpio,moon conjunction Pluto,Mars in capricorn(which can be dry,but also can show a very big stamina)...you have many aspects that can indicate high sexual drive.
October 16, 2021 at 19:47
the fuck you talking about

sidereal is vedic astrology :61:
October 16, 2021 at 19:46
well, sidereal shows you THE REAL core of planets - thanks to D9 chart

it shows you reality when it comes to different areas of life thanks to divisional charts

as i wrote - id doesnt make any sense using only tropical zodiac since it has only ONE chart

transits progressions annual profections etc does not change who you are BUT it gets you where you shall be - it gets you to D9

when you combine D1 and D9 you shall see your true self in this lifetime

i studied both tropical and sidereal deep enough to know what is true and accurate
If the core would remain the same - there is no evolution of soul
October 16, 2021 at 19:45
"sidereal uses divisional charts to better understand different areas of life"

You mix here two notions :sidereal and vedic astrology. Dont speak about things you dont research thoroughly . Mostly vedic astrologers use sidereal (and those divisional charts you speak about) ,but on the market are also sidereal users who practice western astrology,not indian astrology.
October 16, 2021 at 19:41
I dont know who are your "experts " ,but I know Chris Brennan ,a guy who wrote a serious and thick book about the origins of astrology. I guess you and your experts are much more smarter than him.

https://www.amazon.com/Hellenistic-…

http://horoscopicastrologyblog.com/…

"

Precession and the Adoption of the Tropical Zodiac in the West

Around the time that the basic principles of western astrology were systematized, in the 1st century, the sidereal zodiac associated with the constellations and the tropical zodiac associated with the seasons were roughly aligned, and astrologers drew information from both the constellations and the seasons associated with certain signs in order to determine the characteristics of those signs.

However, by this time astrologers and astronomers had already become aware of the phenomenon known as “precession,” in which the signs of the sidereal and tropical zodiac slowly drift apart from one another, at a rate of about 1 degree every 72 years or so.

Because of this gradual drift between the tropical and sidereal zodiacs, there came a point when western astrologers had to make a decision about which reference system was the basis of what they were doing with the signs of the zodiac. What they ended up doing was choosing the tropical zodiac associated with the seasons as their primary reference point, and continuing to call the tropical “signs” by their old names, which were originally derived from the constellations.

This happened definitively in the 2nd century CE when the famous astrologer/astronomer Claudius Ptolemy defined the first degree of Aries as the vernal equinox, which coincides with the first day of spring in the northern hemisphere. Western astrologers have been deliberately following this reference system, the tropical zodiac, for the past 1,800 years or so.

As a result of this decision to use the tropical zodiac of the seasons rather than the sidereal zodiac of the constellations, the zodiac used by most western astrologers is no longer associated with the constellations or the fixed stars. As a result, the two zodiacs differ by roughly 24 degrees at this point, which is almost one full sign, although not quite. So, a planet at 24 Aries in the tropical zodiac would be somewhere around zero degrees Aries in the sidereal zodiac. "

http://horoscopicastrologyblog.com/…

https://theastrologypodcast.com/tra…

If you are interested ,of course.
October 16, 2021 at 19:39
(Virgo) Aren Levi » ellllisa
sidereal is different system then tropical,

its like tropical is tutorial to sidereal astrology :4:

but as i wrote - 12th house is conected to bed pleasures - that can make you horny and lustful :3:

sidereal uses divisional charts to better understand different areas of life

( marriage, children, carreer, health, ancestors and past life, etc .... )
October 16, 2021 at 19:35
(Capricorn) ellllisa » Aren Levi
Thank you for reply. I didn´t understand the sidereal. is the sidereal another way of interpreting? i have never read about sideral. I always read that 12h is about hidden enemies, or past, things that happend before my birth that could influence me. i´m not so sure if it is correct.
yes i have pluto on 12 and venus on 1. lilith is on 10 with jupter.
October 16, 2021 at 19:34
"and where is even the logic having one chart for whole life ? you are not the same for entire life LOL "

This doesnt make any sense. Of course you evolve in your life time . Transits ,progressions,annual profections etc...all contribute to our spiritual evolution . But our core remain the same .
October 16, 2021 at 19:17
(Virgo) Astrooo » ellllisa
We must always consider the position in front of our sun.
Sun Capricorne H2 = Opposite placement in H8 Cancer.
Cancer = Moon
Moon conj Pluto H12 = Sexual Fantasies
Pluto, Lord of Scorpio, your ascendant
+ Mars, Lord too of Scorpio, H3 (way of communication, sexuality is one of thos)
= For you, sexuality is the most "obvious" way for:
1 / express your "Persona" (your social mask)
2 / manage the archaic fears that lie dormant in you (Pluto conj Moon) in relation to the feminine.
October 16, 2021 at 16:58
(Virgo) Aren Levi » ellllisa
maybe your Venus in 1st house ?

Mars in 1st or Pluto or Lilith creates similar affect.

also you got a lot in 12th house which is house of bed pleasures ( sidereal )

1st and 12th house is actually more sexual then 8th if it has those planets i named in them.

8th house is more about death, money and transformation
October 16, 2021 at 16:34
DUDE are you serious ? antiquity was AFTER acncient Babylon and Egypt - sidereal and draconic are older systems, made with whole and equal

"looking at the seasons" ? -- what is that supposed to mean ? :61:

bytheway i did my research, contacted few scholars almost year ago, you cannot argue with me about what zodiac system is made for what house system.

also logic helps - sidereal cannot function without whole sign system

tropical is such a mess you can use whatever house system and call it mirracle :61:
October 16, 2021 at 16:29
"current situation clearly shows that tropical is right"

bitch please you do not even know what transits are now in sidereal ...

yes, 100% is possible, but not with ONE chart that tropical offers ... basic shitt for little kids

i did not want to be rude, but reality is too many people are lazy and butthurt to acknowledge their sidereal charts

and where is even the logic having one chart for whole life ? you are not the same for entire life LOL
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »