Food for thought

October 11, 2021 at 11:22 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Krystaljane9
Food for thought
I find it so strange when I studied my birth chart, everything that has happened, abuse, childhood trauma and struggles shows up. Now I´m an adult and have come to a point of understanding, I was thinking was I actually destined to go through these challenges, I have a question,who is to blame for this.. Is it the perpetrators or can they be let off the hook as its all in my birth chart?? about arealising that everything that has happened in my life so far good/bad shows up in the chart..do our caregivers act out accordingly to our birth charts placements somehow?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 11, 2021 at 12:38
(Pisces) fishscales
Your birth chart is a map of your karma, accumulated throughout all of your past lives. So essentially, you created it.

"Any affliction that befalls me is the product of my own hand."

The Koran

This is a tough concept for people to accept for many reasons...not least of which because they can´t remember their past lives!

We witness people all the time who seemingly do nothing wrong in life, yet tragedy continues to befall them. This is simply the universe settling accounts. We need to look at things in a much bigger scope; everything does not begin and end with the life we are living right now. Again, it is difficult to grasp because we cannot remember our other existences (although it is possible to.)

At any rate, when we see someone going through hard times, it is not the correct attitude to say "haha, that´s karma catching up with you", etc. What we should do is hope, pray, and try to help the person transform their adversities into wisdom, positive growth, and strength.

"Blaming" anyone (including ourselves) for our problems, either past or present, is irrelevant, and also pointless.

As Gandhi (I believe it was Gandhi, anyway) said:

"Forgiveness is the energy that holds the universe together."
October 11, 2021 at 12:25
(Leo) cubic
"I was thinking was I actually destined to go through these challenges"

I´d say very high likelihoods. Depends on overall chart too. The intensity, duration could be modified by willpower if at appropriate age.

"or can they be let off the hook as its all in my birth chart??"

Doubt that you feel that way deep down. but it´s a matter of personal philosophy.

I think revenge´s function is to restore one´s honor in one´s own eyes. It´s highly sanctioned in society through shame tactics, and religious beliefs, but people do it all the time on the down-low.

"do our caregivers act out accordingly to our birth charts placements somehow?"

Yep, but still a lot of details surrounding how they acted depend on their own volition. Intent is a very important thing in all of this..

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »