Doubts about heliocentric astrology.

October 11, 2021 at 10:30 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Antonio97, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Doubts about heliocentric astrology.
Hi everyone.

Some months ago I found that there is this kind of astral chart and I would like to know how can I read them. I know that the Earth is in the opposite sign to the sun and this one is the point of view of this charts.

My main doubts are if you read the planets the same as in the geocentric charts and how do I interpret the Earth and what does it mean.

Thanks.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 11, 2021 at 18:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rosincvist
System message: Post has been written by user Antonio97, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Interesting, something like the draconic chart, you obtain a best view with both together. I should try to read charts from famous people so I coould have more information about it. Thanks.
October 11, 2021 at 18:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Stylefilter
=====
I didn´t think it like that, thanks. :D
October 11, 2021 at 18:02
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The easiest way to interpret Earth is as Solar Opposition.
We had an eccentric who highlighted a whole bunch of online referenced who dropped the `Cee´ making `Helio Entric´.
The combined Geocentric/Heliocentric chart might show an ability that is not in the individual charts.
Writer Harlan Ellison was on the top of his game most of his life but `his soul´ was shown as a place of menaces and hard challenges by his heliocentric chart!
Terry Brooks´ heliocentric chart has :153: :191: :152: & Earth, in his books parts of the Earth are physically like the planet :153: ; He has eight planets retrograde so the geocentric and heliocentric charts should be like different individuals, one that writes about Elves forever, and the other that wants them ALL!! gone once and for all!
October 11, 2021 at 12:12
(Virgo) Stylefilter
We´re living on Earth, because this is life.
No life isn´t a good place for life, so this is why there is no life elsewhere in the solar system.
If you want to interpret astrology on other planets you need to divide one year into 12 equal parts symetrically, that will makes the directions and distances. Time is slower and slower as you leave the central star.
The Earth would mean life there as well. And where you are, that is not life.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »