7th house

October 10, 2021 at 15:14 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) moony347
7th house
First of all, I wanted to ask does anybody else relate to their 7th house?

I have it in Capricorn and sometimes I get very tired of it, because of the way other people treat me~

I usually attract guys who are much older, so I relate to the description, and sometimes I try to forget about this and live but wherever Saturn is its very frustrating. Maybe it´s just my mentality but smth about the 7th house is so annoying! - Its what you end up with.

Maybe I should just stop being so negative and go with whatever life has to offer, and I´m being too picky! :63:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 16, 2021 at 05:56
(Virgo) moony347 » s81
My birth time is not exactly missing, it´s 1:10 am

But most people decided and said that I look more like Cancer ASC

And since this chart is more relatable to me, I decided to deal with it!

Here it is:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 15, 2021 at 19:47
(Taurus) s81
Yeah, activations Moon-Saturn indicate persons that are prone to live age difference relations, but depending on the aspect, it will be the characteristics of that inclination. Tense aspects, as usual, imply imposed situations, and people deal with that in so many different ways. In fact, most of women that I know with an square Moon-Saturn do not have an aversion towards older men, but it´s true that they do not actively look for age difference relations (something more characteristic of non-tense aspects), those relations just "appear" in their life (for example with a non-expected proposal).

In your case, you don´t have a mere square Moon-Saturn, but it is part of a T-square with Mercury (which represents youth), so I guess that´s playing a key role in your conflict about accepting the natural attraction you generate in older-than-you men.

About your 7th house cusp (which we can´t see since it seems your birth time is missing), I don´t think that it plays a role in your attractiveness, instead it talks about how do you relate towards a relation with a meaningful and specific person in your life, like your boyfriend, or a business partner, or an identified enemy, etc.
October 13, 2021 at 16:05
(Leo) Anni23 » moony347
I agree, I don´t like Aquarius or Aries. Both seem to be the complete opposite to me in many ways.
Also I´m afraid that if I knew any pisces moons I might end up finding them basket cases :61:
October 10, 2021 at 15:57
(Virgo) moony347 » lnsabch
Okay this will sound weird, but I like Capricorn suns but I don´t like Capricorn risings !
And I was never really attracted to people who seemed opposite to me lol

Maybe I´m just being overly sensitive around people (typical Cancer ASC) and thinking "they hate me"

but in reality all people are different and some will like you and some won´t.

:43:
October 10, 2021 at 15:44
(Taurus) lnsabch
Mine is Virgo (Pisces ASC) and I feel that makes Virgo people seem weird to me (sorry! :4: ). But, remember that opposites attract for a reason: 7th house people are different but also complementary to you. There is a reason that 7th house traditionally represents marriage: 7th house people traits are your "alter-ego".

For example, without the Virgo people in my life analyzing things and being perfectionist, I would just float around doing things halfway. I need the structure that Virgo planets bring. Both Virgo and Pisces like to "help" (in our own different ways) and we are adaptable. Try to find a common ground with your Capricorn people. This shouldn´t be too hard for you since you´re a Virgo.

I´m a Taurus so it was easy to appreciate their talents. I even have an enemy with Virgo Mercury and her Mercury still irritates me, but I have an easier time letting it go now because sometimes I can see her point.

I also find that when I was younger, I couldn´t appreciate the 7th house as much. Give it time until you´re older and possibly you will see the value in your 7th house.

Around my late 20s I found I started picking up Virgo traits (especially from my husband, who has 3 planets in Virgo). Too many of them will still annoy you (such as for me, I have a relative with heavy Virgo emphasis and I find her too criticising for me to be around much), but you can make peace! :37:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »