Rife plasma generator

October 7, 2021 at 11:04 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) nutelina
Rife plasma generator
After good experience with the plasma generator from Mr. Vítězslav Šlajchrt, we purchased a slightly newer device from https://rifetech.cz/. The device is now being used by my brother in the Netherlands who has multiple sclerosis. I would buy one more for myself, children, family, etc. as soon as possible because treatment tends to take a lot of time.

Surely some jerk will say it can´t work: 61: But I would never buy anything like that myself if it didn´t work out for me.

The question remains how it works exactly. I know how it should work, but clinical trials would be a good idea. However, such studies are expensive or associated with companies that may not be interested because they sell, for example, allopathic drugs. It follows from the definition that such drug do not cure only treat the disease, perhaps it would be interesting to know that this particular question has allowed me not to pay "health" insurance in the Netherlands for several years. It´s all fake people.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 23, 2021 at 18:55
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Wolfmoon
I noticed that too..... it was written by a non-English speaking native.. so, yeah, transcendental state/trance like...I think is what he meant, lol..

I hope
October 23, 2021 at 18:40
(Aries) Wolfmoon » RohiniMoon
I like this. Good info :15:

"Going for walks early in the morning and feeling the fresh grass while walking barefoot in light sun can actually take you to a trans!"

Had to read that a couple of times though... I hope trance...
October 23, 2021 at 18:36
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Sunnyshadow
"My dad...omg. He was a pisces. He was known around the community as always being barefoot. He hated shoes. I´ve never seen anyone else like him. Absolutely would not wear shoes, anytime, anywhere. I can´t over emphasize."

Smart man :1: I get this. I do this. I often get strange looks, especially in the supermarket. I think more because I dress fairly well. I just don´t have shoes on.

If I go out for dinner I´ll wear sandals as a legal requirement to enter the premises.

I´ll wear boots for work, a sacrifice, but outside of work. Nah. Work around the house I´ll be barefoot or wear sandals if I´m on the shovel.

Also, always that guy who walks along next to the path, never on it. It´s amazing how harsh concrete is on your legs with barefeet.
October 23, 2021 at 18:18
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Sunnyshadow
Hehe. Your dad sounds like a character! I like it. ;) it´s definitely true about barefeet and earth. I´ve read a lot on it in the past in one of my old Tai Chi books... the Chinese man who wrote it said that his grandmother always told him to walk barefoot outside for atleast an hour to rid himself of whatever ailment he may have Been having. It´s also mentioned a lot in astrology ... here´s one article, I shall copy and paste...incase anyone wants to read. ::

"The lap of nature is what everyone longs for. Fresh gushes of wind at the face and listening to the chirping of the birds is a real bliss on the Earth. This early morning moments help to kick-start the day with a bang!

Going for walks early in the morning and feeling the fresh grass while walking barefoot in light sun can actually take you to a trans! So, head to a nearby park and remove your shoes and to walk barefoot on the grass while breathing the fresh air.

Ever wonder why walking barefoot? Read this!

Our daadis and naanis were so intelligent to advise us to walk barefoot on grass. If you follow this golden advice a great vision is promised. Even studies show that walking barefoot on grass has a healing power.

The essence of this advice finds its roots in naturopathy and astrology too to your surprise!!

Nature and its inherent properties are well known to heal the person. According to naturopathy, everything in this world is infused with some energy and when two forces that complement each other are combined, they tend to heal.

Studies have shown that the health of people is on a downfall, the major reason being they have cut the cords with mother earth. It’s been researched that a reconnection with the electrons of the earth can bring physiological changes and well-being as well. Not just this, but when you walk barefoot, the principles of reflexology come into force which says that harder you press your soles, better is the functioning of your organs.

Few spectacular health benefits of walking barefoot on grass:

Treats insomnia
As per the studies, if one is sleep deprived, then instead of popping sleeping pills up, try taking stroll in the park. A stark difference will be noticed in the sleeping pattern in just few days of starting this practice. An early morning barefoot walk on the grass for around 30-minute will gradually treat insomnia completely.

Healing inflammation
Of course, a few minutes barefoot walk on the grass stimulates the functioning of our organs. This gives multi-fold benefits. One as mentioned is due to reflexology. Second, soaking in the sun promotes absorption of vitamin D with anti-inflammatory properties in the body field.

Improves mental well-being
Several studies have assured walking barefoot on the grass improves mental health of the people.

Good for heart
Walking regulates our body temperature to hormone secretion, and hormones play a dominant part in the proper functioning of different organs of our body. So now, if body works well, heart is bound to work well too.

Great for vision
When we walk, our second and third toes feel the maximum pressure and these are the ones with the maximum nerve endings, which in turn improve the functioning of our eyes hence vision.

It was what medical science talks of. Now let’s talk about another popular science i.e. the science of astrology. Astrology too shares a great connection with nature and many of its aspects are related to the elements of nature.

Different planets of astrology are related to nature in form of trees, food, appearance and seasons. The planet that leaves maximum impact on one’s life during its transit and placement in the chart is Saturn. This is responsible, of course in combinations with its fellow planets, for timing all major events of the life.

The planet Saturn, is the son of Lord Surya and wife Chhaya, it is a slow planet that moves very slowly and is enormous in size. It usually stays in an astrological house for two and a half years and thus has maximum impact.

In adverse conditions, the planet is known to bring poverty, sorrow, misery, losses and obstacles in every part of life.

It strongly affects kundalis and can give both positive and negative influences according our past deeds. If it is present in 2nd, 7th, 3rd 10th and 11th house it is considered auspicious but inauspicious in 4th, 5th, and 8th house.

Not only Saturn controls life, death, riches, domestic happiness, children but also legal cases, theft, illness of intestines, financial troubles etc. Thus, Saturn can make us king or can make us pauper depending upon its placement in the chart.

In case Saturn is benefic, a person is a gifted scholar with great command over the language. Favourable Saturn gives immense profits in the trade of machinery, leather, furnace, cement, wood, iron, transport, oil, astrology, rubber, etc. However, if it is malefic, the person has to struggle a lot in life. He may suffer from stomach ailments too. There are high chances of loosing wealth or imprisonment."
October 23, 2021 at 15:04
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Wolfmoon
That´s interesting about the shoes and being grounded, etc. I´ve looked a little into that before, and I believe it. Something about being barefoot walking on the earth just "feels" good, although I don´t do it often enough

My dad...omg. He was a pisces. He was known around the community as always being barefoot. He hated shoes. I´ve never seen anyone else like him. Absolutely would not wear shoes, anytime, anywhere. I can´t over emphasize.

We went to six flags one year. Me, my brother and my dad. Waited in line for an hour to ride a roller coaster. When we finally got to the ride, they wouldn´t let him ride it bc he was barefoot! :61:

I joke around when I tell people that story, saying they were afraid his feet would damage the roller coaster :61:

Me and my brother didn´t inherit his disdain for shoes though. He was something else with those bare feet
October 21, 2021 at 10:14
(Aries) nutelina
So slowly people are coming (to my brother) to have treatment and with good results, yay! Now I need one for myself and my family here in CZ...
October 13, 2021 at 21:01
(Aries) Wolfmoon » nutelina
"Like a red light? What was it?"

It was a light that shone but you changed the lense that the light shone through. Different colors for different injuries.

"What was the correct frequency? Have you heard of bioresonance?"

I can´t remember. Music and sound have never been my jam. More of a visual person.

I have not. Personally I go down the more traditional path for healing. Food and herbs mostly.

"Yes, I have also looked for such shoes who connect your feet to the ground."

Barefoot is the best foot :4: Animal pelt in the winter :15:

"That´s interesting, I wonder who would want it in England however, with all the wet weather?"

Those who know. Those who don´t think like the herd.

Interesting how woman are pushed to be even more disconnected with high heels etc

Police boots have lifts in their boots also
October 13, 2021 at 08:11
(Aries) nutelina » 1janos
The device will inactivate pathogens, how we don´t know for sure. Rife claimed he had built much better microscopes.

http://truthstreammedia.com/2017/…

With "Their business" I mean for example the AMA.

"The Flexner Report was a very useful tool commissioned by oil magnate John D. Rockefeller. Rockefeller had made a massive fortune with Standard Oil and was setting his sights on gaining a monopoly in the drug and pharmaceutical industry.

However, first he had to get rid of the competition, which consisted of natural non-allopathic healing modalities – naturopathy, homeopathy, eclectic medicine (botanical and herbal medicine), holistic medicine, etc.

Hemp was also a threat to his plans, since cannabis has tremendous medical benefit – it can be used to alleviate pain for numerous diseases and even has anti-cancer properties. How did Rockefeller deal with this? By means of the Flexner Report.
The Flexner Report (which discredited all forms of medicine except allopathy) was the tool by which John D. Rockefeller used the AMA to dominate Western Medicine with Big Pharma drugs

Enter Abraham Flexner on the Rockefeller Payroll

Rockefeller paid Abraham Flexner to visit all the medical schools in the US at that time. He released the so-called “Flexner Report” in 1910, which called for the standardization of medical education and concluded there were too many doctors and medical schools in America."
YouTube
YouTube
October 12, 2021 at 21:44
(Pisces) 1janos » nutelina
Thanks Richard.

I need to express my complete and utter puzzlement. Please clarify your meaning:

- ´I´m not trying to claim that the device will cure you...´??????? Where did
that come from?

- ´You come close to endangering their business and they will make sure to
destroy you.´???? Rife is long dead. How can he harm me?

What on earth are you talking about?
October 12, 2021 at 20:43
(Aries) nutelina » 1janos
Hi Janos, so I replied to you personally for a bit. I´m not trying to claim that the device will cure you but it can help and works for me. The story of Rife is very interesting, if you would please look into it carefully I´d much appreciate it. So many things can never be proven over such a long time. But the story is very familiar if you have read about other such inventors. You come close to endangering their business and they will make sure to destroy you.
October 12, 2021 at 07:24
(Pisces) 1janos
First of all, let me express my sympathies to you, regarding your brother´s suffering from MS.

I spent most of my adult life - 40 years - working part time, as a Registered Nurse, and had the dubious privilege to take care of a lot of people with this hideous condition.

So, I dearly hope, that this device contributes to his recovery, or at least easing his burden.

Had a look at the claims on the website you cited, and found them quite outrageous. There is no mention about how Mr. Roal - or is it Royal as it is also spelled? - Raymond Rife´s device differentiates pathogenic Bacteria from benign ones? You may, or may not know this, but less than 100 species of bacteria are pathogenic to humans, from the many thousands of know species.

On the website they claim being able to visualise viruses. This goes against the stubborn fact, that due to the size of viruses, they can only be observed under electron microscopes. There are millions of virus types, and they are absolutely everywhere. They are not recognised as being alive, because they simply don´t meet the criteria of living organisms. How the magic rays can affect them remains a mystery.

Another extraordinary assertion was made, namely 100% of success rate of curing cancer. 3 minutes 3-4 times a week to be spent in a room with a Rife device and hey presto, terminally ill patients leave fully cured. AMAZING!!!!

Or is it bullshit?

I am no big fan of orthodox medicine, as doctors make similarly outrageous and false claims in relation to the effectiveness of most medical interventions.

Your argument is: ´perhaps it would be interesting to know that this particular question (?) has allowed me not to pay "health" insurance in the Netherlands for several years.´

This is just another bogus claim. You, as a fit and healthy 42 year old, would not likely be in need of any significant medical treatment. I wish you well, and hope you will continue remaining healthy for the next 42 years.

However you tend to argue some completely outlandish things. I never forget when you wrote about your chart in response to a question to RohiniMoon several months ago. You claimed a special personal quality of yours, ´caused´ by Neptune sextile Pluto. :159: :198: :160:. I did respond to that, but RohiniMoon deleted my comments, to save you from the embarrassment. No doubt, she is a good friend.

You will probably do the same with my comments again. I´d be surprised, if you didn´t.

Okay, my response was, that :159: :198: :160: is an aspect, that all people borne since the mid 1940s have in their chart, and continue to do so. That means, there are roughly 4.763.520.000 people alive today with that aspect.

:160: :194: your Ascendant and :195: your MC. These are very significant aspects. I won´t list your :159: aspects, as you hopefully understand and know them, but all of them are far more specific to you, than the :198: to :160:.
October 9, 2021 at 16:13
(Aries) nutelina » Wolfmoon
>I´m all for alternatives to heal. I haven´t looked to deeply into your site but I imagine it would have something to do with Raymond Rife? He was said to have been able to cure everything.

Yes, it´s a Rife beam ray with plasma lamp which vibrates on resonanance frequencies to disable pathogens.

>I had surgery when I was younger and used a machine that shone a light over the wound to help with healing. It did.

Like a red light? What was it?

>There´s another "underground" scientist. I´ve forgotten his name but he was doing the round on YT before he was removed. He claimed to have cured his sons cancer by simply placing him between two speakers and playing classical music at the correct frequency.

What was the correct frequency? Have you heard of bioresonance?

>It´s no longer a secret that we´re energetic/electrical beings. All things that´re affected by frequency affect us.

Yup, everything has electrical properties, thusly I thought the machine worked, by charge-discharging the little critters on their resonant frequencies.

>If I speak electrical for a bit...
>
>The earth is like a large capacitor that lends us it´s energy to thrive. One of the biggest misconceptions of society is to wear rubber soled shoes. Rubber is the best insulator. When you lose connection with the earth, you become disconnected. More than people realise. Especially with each other. Concrete is also an excellent insulator. All cities are filled with disconnected beings.

Yes, I have also looked for such shoes who connect your feet to the ground.

The Sun is a giant anode according to some scientists at thunderbolts.info

>
>Funny how all the expensive shoes are leather soled. Leather isn´t an insulator.

That´s interesting, I wonder who would want it in England however, with all the wet weather?
October 8, 2021 at 19:26
(Aries) Wolfmoon
I´m all for alternatives to heal. I haven´t looked to deeply into your site but I imagine it would have something to do with Raymond Rife? He was said to have been able to cure everything.

I had surgery when I was younger and used a machine that shone a light over the wound to help with healing. It did.

There´s another "underground" scientist. I´ve forgotten his name but he was doing the round on YT before he was removed. He claimed to have cured his sons cancer by simply placing him between two speakers and playing classical music at the correct frequency.

It´s no longer a secret that we´re energetic/electrical beings. All things that´re affected by frequency affect us.

If I speak electrical for a bit...

The earth is like a large capacitor that lends us it´s energy to thrive. One of the biggest misconceptions of society is to wear rubber soled shoes. Rubber is the best insulator. When you lose connection with the earth, you become disconnected. More than people realise. Especially with each other. Concrete is also an excellent insulator. All cities are filled with disconnected beings.

Funny how all the expensive shoes are leather soled. Leather isn´t an insulator.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »