Pluto Transit

October 4, 2021 at 23:58 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Cosmette
Pluto Transit
Hey guys! I´ve been looking into transits and I know Capricorn pluto is almost up, it made me curious with it entering my 7th house what it´s like for people with those placements? If anyone here has experienced transit Pluto in the 7th, let me know! I´m really fascinated at the remarks on forums that have discussed this before, but they´re on older forums so I couldn´t exactly ask them questions in real time.
Was there an affair? A divorce? Did a partner die? I´m so curious what the planet pluto does in the house of "soulmates"!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 5, 2021 at 18:53
(Aquarius) Catch-22
It´s not a pleasant transit. I had a serious marriage crisis, the D-word was in the air, we fought a lot (with words) and it went together with a :160: :194: :160: influence which caused a depression too. Yes there was an affair and I´m still ashamed of it. We´re still together, I ended the affair pretty soon and we worked on ourselves and our relationship. The dark clouds are not gone yet, but it made our relationship less shallow and we are definitely not one of the couples you see in a restaurant in silence on both their phones. We know how to talk, we still fight but it´s like we have a mutual bond right now.

Pluto stays till 2039 in my 7th house so I guess this is it... Just afraid what it will do to my Venus in 2025 but nobody I ask has a clue. Or I´ll switch to Placidus and then the shit is over in 2028 :117:
October 5, 2021 at 18:25
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Cosmette
"do you feel that now you´re leaving the 7th pluto transit that you´ve transformed and become better?"

Kinda...
October 5, 2021 at 17:21
(Taurus) s81 » Cosmette
Well, being a Pluto conjunction you can be sure this process will be imposed to you, I mean, that you didn´t look for it, that´s why it´s key to be open minded in front of life when that kind of tense aspects of transpersonal planets are coming to your life. Some things might happen suddenly due to the presense of Uranus there, but certainly imposed. And there it comes where you will be tempted to fight back and resist. If you do so, you´ll be exposing more and more to an inner deconstruction (since to be really specific Pluto does not destruct, it deconstruct, it does not erase something but transform it into something new).

In any case, you still have to process lot of years of Pluto in 6th house. Since it´s the planet of extremes, it like to do it´s stuff when it enters and/or exits a house/sign. You can monitor your job, health, etc, to see how Pluto works in the following years in the 6th house fields.
October 5, 2021 at 17:04
(Pisces) 11 » Cosmette
Oh in that sense definitely you shouldn’t think about this aspect and avoid marriage and 10 happy years, just because something bad can happen years later. Must live now and enjoy life.
October 5, 2021 at 17:00
(Sagittarius) Cosmette » Emanuel
It´s emotionally intense I bet, especially with the aspects to the moon, although I figured moon trine pluto would give you good drive. The square to the saturn sounds awful though, fears of surrendering control or losing it, I´d guess? Perhaps barriers we set up to protect ourselves that need taking down? Pluto conjuncting the 7th sun is interesting though, sun in 7th delays relationships I have heard, but in an intense conjunction like pluto/sun and in 7th? Is there issues of self identity in relationships? Or issues of partnerships with others?
I know with pluto conjuncting my uranus it´ll be kind of crazy. Either it´ll make me more stable, or maybe it´ll make me more unstable depending on how I go about it I´m sure. I had some theories of what could happen, but I´ll never know for sure until I get to that point haha :´^) do you feel that now you´re leaving the 7th pluto transit that you´ve transformed and become better?
October 5, 2021 at 16:55
(Sagittarius) Cosmette » 11
Agreed! Good quote, it´s got some truths, though. I think my thoughts are with this pluto transit since my partner plans on wanting to get married. So this coming up in the next 10 years or so I think will be interesting to understanding the marriage, especially with his pluto transiting his 5th house. Makes you wonder what that could mean. Whatever happens, change comes and you can´t control it, but perhaps being able to understand the change coming will help you recognize its purpose when it happens?
October 5, 2021 at 16:48
(Sagittarius) Cosmette » s81
Makes sense! I like this iteration of it, not to cherry pick, but it´s more like "Things that already exist that are troubling will cease if you let it" vs "Doom and gloom and violence and trauma and heartbreak". I think it helps me reflect on the already unhealthy habits I have in relationships, and I think perhaps this change that´s coming could be me waking up to not tolerating or enabling certain things anymore. I can see that as a really big positive. Friends who are controlling, bosses that walk all over you, and naturally the partner. Since Pluto will be conjuncting my Uranus and also my South Node and will at some point oppose my North Node, it makes me curious for the future.
Pluto in 6th turned into a really good thing for me, I suffered from some things going on in my life which destroyed my ability to take care of myself and see things clearly, I wasn´t living a healthy lifestyle and through this transit I think it´s made me more health aware and a cleaner more clear thinking person. I can see it being a good thing like you say, although perhaps with a Uranian twist to make it a sudden and unexpected change?
October 5, 2021 at 11:32
(Pisces) 11 » ram_goat
Good one!
But how far is future?
Big part of astrology is checking transits and predictions.
Cause u cannot experience your natal chart without that.
October 5, 2021 at 11:20
(Aries) ram_goat
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 5, 2021 at 11:12
(Capricorn) Emanuel
I have it. But when Pluto entered my 7th house (in Capricorn) i was in middle school. It will exit my 7th and enter my 8th house between 2023-2024.

It s complicated to say... But the changea are there. Pluto square Saturn(saturn being the ruler of my 7th and 8th house), Pluto conjunct Sun in 7th house (the period when I finished highschool and started college, very important period in my life) ... And now at the end of Capricorn, Pluto trine my Moon (Moon is the ruler of my Rising), current transit (from 2021 to 2023)....

The Pluto trine Moon transit... It becomes quite strong over time. But i need to wait at least 1 year to say the effects. It´s definetely emotionaly intense
October 5, 2021 at 05:22
(Pisces) 11
It’s still in far future for you. And you have :199: right on dsc. Oh my! :160: Can bring a split. But if there’s also :199: involved ? Looks like crazy storm.
October 5, 2021 at 05:19
(Pisces) 11 » s81
You said it nicely! :68:
October 5, 2021 at 03:53
(Taurus) s81
No matter the house we talk about, Pluto will put dynamite to anything not well defined, to anything rotten or unstable, to anything that is not very solid and well established, to anything that is not needed anymore and/or it´s not exactly what you need.

The 7th house is not only about soulmates, but also about business partners, declared enemies, and anyone who fits the meaningful identified "other" in your life.

Since a conjunction with Pluto is a tense aspect, trying to resist it´s transformative influence will just worsen the situation. Nothing that is not supposed to last after it´s transit survives in your life, resisting only adds extra pain to the natural process. A sacrifice of some sort has to be made in order to open up new possibilities and realities, may be a redefinition in a partnership, may be a split in a couple, etc (you have to look not only the transit of Pluto in your chart but the other person chart too to understand more what´s going on behind scenes).

Pluto demands a purification and it always get it done, no matter how much you fight it back. It always fight to death, and it always win.

The best bet is to be open minded to new possibilities, understand that life is dynamic and be prepared to embrance the change that is coming. Doing so, it´s not that bad after all. :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »