Exalted Plantes

October 4, 2021 at 22:45 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Antonio21
Exalted Plantes
what can you tell about your exalted planet and what is your connection with it?Does it affect you so much? For me first time i discovered astrology i only know my sun moon asc and i was doubting why i have such a calm,cool and nonempath behavior and always attracted to capricorn suns and later discovered about my mars.What about you?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 28, 2021 at 17:59
(Scorpio) Heßen Lutz
In some ways, exaltation is where a planet functions best for in addition to being strong it is in a sign that adds qualities that complement it.

By discovering your Mars am I correct in that you have Mars in Capricorn and, thus, exalted?
October 7, 2021 at 01:03
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Antonio21
Most :171: :157:s aren´t supposed to be particularly powerful, however there have to be exceptions!
The others here wouldn´t put your M.C. by the :199:/ :159: midpoint, but I do!
October 6, 2021 at 15:22
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » Rosincvist
Can you explain me more? I really connect with aries too you are right.
October 5, 2021 at 00:07
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The Dominants´ list here at Astro-Seek give a few more exaltations than deserved so that no one nods off to :116: land with less than 100% total for the "real planets" My heliocentric :154: is exalted in :182:, which makes me similar to J.R.R. Tolkien & Robert D. Crumb even though we represent widely different geocentric positions. There remains in the subcoscious, feelers growing into the fringe of reality!
Not only do you have an exalted :155:, it is in mutual reception to :171: :157: which is a step from structure to super-structure!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »