October 4, 2021 at 20:45 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Heßen Lutz
Venus in Scorpio
Anyone else here with this placement?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 12, 2021 at 15:33
(Scorpio) Heßen Lutz » Fifteen_Dagrees
Venus in Scorpio is a long lesson for me.

I was born during a Venus ring in Scorpio so, despite being 42, my progressed Venus is still in Scorpio.

How do you reconcile the need for sex with long term commitment?
October 8, 2021 at 20:48
(Libra) leorising » ellllisa
actually goodbye is only at age 76, (I´ll have Venus in Sagittarius on the progressed chart) at 65 my progressed Venus is conjuct natal Venus. I believe it is the payment sign of my natal karma.
October 8, 2021 at 19:38
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Yeah,about 23981 users have Venus in Scorpio .
October 8, 2021 at 19:29
(Capricorn) ellllisa » leorising
what do you mean by "say goodbye"?
October 5, 2021 at 16:54
(Libra) leorising
I have, Venus in Scorpio in the 4th, it´s in direct movement on the progressed chart. I will say goodbye to her when I will be 65 years old, based on my progressed chart. :43:
October 5, 2021 at 16:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fifteen_Dagrees
System message: Post has been written by user UranianCapricorn, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
just post what you think about it :76: :76: :76: I´d like to hear it
October 5, 2021 at 16:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user UranianCapricorn, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have it @ 24 degrees in the 2nd house.
October 5, 2021 at 13:44
(Libra) Lib_8
Ya I have it too in my 11th house. I’ve actually grown quite comfortable with it over the years. I realized that’s what has always wanted me to connect on a deeper level even with just friends. I hate superficiality and look for genuine connections. I also have Venus Conjunct Saturn and that maybe factoring into these feelings that I have too.
October 5, 2021 at 10:59
(Capricorn) NSM
I have it
at my 5th house 26 degrees

i am nervous ... not have enough patient

what do you want to know
October 4, 2021 at 22:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fifteen_Dagrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have some thoughts about it, what do you need to understand?
October 4, 2021 at 21:09
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I have the placement. I don´t like the transit too right now. :63: I can´t wait till this transit is over, because it´s transformation of the internal world of emotional patterns, mental patterns, spiritual patterns, sexual patterns, and financial patterns.

A lot of purging and purifying right now. This ends up being exhausting, draining, and reflection of all the actions of the past. What needs to die and doesn´t serve me any longer in my personal growth, evolution, and re-inventing myself.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »