Love Hurts

October 3, 2021 at 02:01 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Silvi
Love Hurts
Hi guys.
I´m not good at transits with precision. How would I check the starting of a relationship in my chart with the transits that I´m having?

Does the nodes indicate something this year ? Or I should wait Jupiter or Saturn ? I need to download Tinder ? Is it necessary? :4:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 7, 2021 at 18:15
(Taurus) Silvi » Turbo TJ
I´m just leaving rehab of those YouTube tarot readings. I don´t know why sometimes those readers has incredible channeled messages for me.

So ... No. I don´t know how coming back to feel so trustful in universe that I don´t need anything like tarot or astrology. I´m Silvia and I´m here cause I´m a control freak. Hi everybody.
October 7, 2021 at 16:54
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Silvi
*Without astrology or tarot*

When inside prison I would get to a point where I would not go one day without a tarot reading.

Did many readings on my current transits too.
October 5, 2021 at 13:24
(Leo) cubic » Silvi
:61:
October 4, 2021 at 14:41
(Taurus) Silvi » cubic
"I´ve too strong Saturn (1st house) to keep derailing topics.. I shall stop here! " ok ok... Over.

oh but Fotolog romances....
October 4, 2021 at 04:59
(Leo) cubic » Silvi
Paul Van Dyk one of the great trance cheese masters :61: Cheese is good once in a while, yet it´s so wrong if you want to maintain snob creds on the interwebs, better turn off that winamp scrobble plugin while listening :61::61:

"I let the computer on downloading all night to see it next morning in Pause."

Lol yup.

I´ve too strong Saturn (1st house) to keep derailing topics.. I shall stop here!
October 3, 2021 at 19:12
(Taurus) Silvi » cubic
Hey you remind me those times of electronic which I never put attention but I have one Folder with random good songs of Paul Van Dyk and others too. :1:

" stories about broken long downloads on slow connections..."
I HATED IT!
I let the computer on downloading all night to see it next morning in Pause. :30:
October 3, 2021 at 18:41
(Leo) cubic » Silvi
He had an amazingly quick downfall as an artist.. I dropped him like a hot potato at the time of "Starry Eyed Surprise" it was so geared for the popular American market.. total cheese tune. So I´m all about that 1999 Oakenfold, past that it´s a crapshow.

Thanks for the great tip hey :61:. Soulseek sounds like it´s made for dating anyway..

Yeah p. good software.. so much unique music can be found there. Had a colleague who got me into it in the early 00s. We´d walk during lunch breaks and converse about stuff we found or need to find in it.. stories about broken long downloads on slow connections.. or finally getting an album that was hard to find, stuff like that.

"I feel old ... "

I don´t care. It´s nice to chat a bit about soulseek, fuck it.
October 3, 2021 at 18:16
(Taurus) Silvi » Antonio21
I had to google that. :61:

Unfortunately it doesn´t work so much.
I´m starting to think that I lose the magic. Or everyone is looking for someone in a classic stereotype which I don´t fit.

But thanks !
I have a new idea for Halloween now. :5:
October 3, 2021 at 18:13
(Taurus) Silvi » cubic
Yep. You read that very well. I feel old ... :4:

I was the one finding some strange music that only a few had. So Suddenly we found each other in the dark and ... Vertex conjunct vertex in our synastry and after 6 years chatting we met.

Now you know how to use your upload bytes more properly. Don´t share it to anyone. :97:

I remember the Starry eyed surprise in my head those days. I didn´t like Oakenfold but that songs makes me travel there. :13:

It was a good software. And you can use it in Offline mode.
October 3, 2021 at 17:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Silvi
System message: Post has been written by user looney tunes, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thanks...
October 3, 2021 at 17:50
(Taurus) Silvi » looney tunes
Thank you beautiful! Same for you :35:
October 3, 2021 at 17:48
(Scorpio) Antonio21
According to your planetary placements you´re likely to have a character like Bridget Gregory from Last Seduction.You can download Tinder and empower men with your charisthma and look.Yeah love hurts next time when they hurt you,kill them :21: :18:
October 3, 2021 at 17:46
(Leo) cubic » Silvi
"soulseek"

Do I read this correctly? The peer-to-peer thingy? That´s amusing as heck to think about..in a good way that is. I mean why not, just never crossed my mind that you could hit it off with someone from soulseek :4: I rarely speak in the channels, just normally call ppl fakkots for not daring to admit their love for Oakenfold´s 1999 mixes in some electronic related group, and then get banned or something..
October 3, 2021 at 17:46
(Taurus) Silvi » LotusStar
Same here. Cooking and singing Love hurts chorus. :61:

Well the people that I know with their tinder babies were just trying to enter in the dating zone again after finish long relationships... And suddenly after a year or less .. living together.

I guess they had good eye to choose. After a few failed matches of course.

Yes. You need to know what are you looking for to stay in these apps.
I had one bad experience and another one very funny but I don´t know...

I´m happy to go to weddings and baby shower :4:
October 3, 2021 at 17:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Silvi
System message: Post has been written by user looney tunes, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I wish you luck dear 💞
October 3, 2021 at 17:41
(Taurus) Silvi » cubic
Well , I have a lot of experience I could say. And it´s interesting if you like to know peoples mind first. I mean , for me at least, that´s the principal idea. Communication... So I don´t like when the meeting part comes fast.
Why the rush these days is my principal question.

But it works , it´s romantic too.

Without astrology or tarot I just go outside and wait to some social situation which I´m extremely shy to be flirty.
I had not so good experiences where I just didn´t realize the typical " signs" ...

We will see what Jupiter brings this time. 🤔
October 3, 2021 at 17:35
(Taurus) Silvi » Astrocelestial
Until 18th October. Got it.
Venus !! I saw my next lunar return where Venus is well aspected. I thought more about my appearance something could change.. I´m working hard to lose weight before dating :6:
I´m going to keep that in mind.

And yes as you well said. Most of my dates comes from technology. I even tried the Fast apps as Tinder or other but I don´t take it seriously for a relationship as my friends did.

I just like more to chat in a old way before a meeting. My two serious relationship were with foreign people from old social media after chatting many years. I guess Saturn keeps me in that way.
( soulseek and MySpace :94:)

I was expecting to know someone interesting with potential in person.
Would be atypical for me.

Thanks a lot for all the details and time :80: I was checking what the Vertex could be too , but I don´t have a clear idea.
October 3, 2021 at 17:21
(Virgo) LotusStar
Now I have that 70s song "love hurts" stuck in my head :61:

What exactly are "Tinder babies"? Is it a tinder hookup that resulted in surprise pregnancy ... Or just they found love on it?

I don´t know, technology has its challenges because too many options and unless you have strong intuition and really know what you want it can be a lot of wasted time and efforts, but other alternative of meeting someone randomly by chance and hitting it off seems more and more like a fairy tale experience in the day and age. So, it wouldn´t hurt to at least try.
October 3, 2021 at 17:19
(Leo) cubic » Silvi
"Hahaha I don´t know what´s going on."

Me neither.. Don´t mind me. I mean that. I don´t have a direct experience. I´m just an outsider to all that modern stuff, it sure works in unintended ways for some.

But yeah I was going to say ask yourself what would you do if you didn´t know astrology.. in the same time it turns out you have one of the best transits for the job - Jupiter in 7th and so on.
October 3, 2021 at 17:03
(Scorpio) Astrocelestial
Hello,

You are currently having Jupiter and Saturn in your 7th house. Especially Jupiter could help start a relationship (just don´t start anything new until 18th of October as both planets are currently retrograde. By that date both planets will go direct).

Somewhere around 18th of October, Venus will enter your 5th house, which is also the house of love. Combined with the Jupiter transit, I think it could be a good period to find someone.

Regarding Tinder, you have Uranus in 5th house. As Uranus is also about technology, I wouldn´t be surprised if you´ll have, or already had a love story with someone met online :P.

Venus will conjunct your natal Uranus somewhere around 27th of October and it will Sextile transit Jupiter in your 7th house. This could bring some unexpected changes, but in a positive way I would say. Maybe starting a new relationship?

Hope this helps!
October 3, 2021 at 16:59
(Taurus) Silvi » cubic
Hahaha I don´t know what´s going on. People are too desperate or boring or has debts to share maybe...

But ... Yes , they look happy. Apparently.
I guess I´m more like ... Messenger type. Not so fast Tinder Cowboys !
October 3, 2021 at 16:48
(Leo) cubic » Silvi
"Tinder Babies"

I´m going to smoke on that one.. something, something about the glory of the 21st century :4:

But hey if it works for them..
October 3, 2021 at 16:41
(Taurus) Silvi » nutelina
That was exactly my second thought.
As many friends of mine are already with their Tinder Babies...

I like technology and love , I don´t like the choosing ( as buying something) part. :45:

So was a compliment or a warning :4:
October 3, 2021 at 16:34
(Taurus) nutelina
Don´t do that, you´d overflow with marriage proposals ..

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »