Interesting Qeustion

October 1, 2021 at 09:54 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Interesting Qeustion
If I decided to clone myself to make another me like if I were to born out of some other woman, now he would be like a firsthand copy of me from head to toe, same guy in every way. Doesn´t that make astrology fake, can it be used as an argument? He could be another ascendnat and planets that day could be almost different that the original time of birth years ago.

I was just thinking...what do you say?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 3, 2021 at 00:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fifteen_Dagrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I wish i could do that 🙂
October 2, 2021 at 17:56
(Taurus) Rosincvist » ram_goat
The most recent addition to the Forum´s text has been making it ALL! more accessible to transient Web-surfers. :117: :36: :117: :37: :117: :36: :117: :37:
October 2, 2021 at 08:01
(Scorpio) Heßen Lutz
Actually, that is an interesting question.

I have two possible charts:
Miguel Sousa born on the 27th of December 1978 at 17:30 in Oeiras, Portugal
Heßen Lutz born on the 3rd of November 1978 at 13:32 in Ponta Delgada, Portugal

Miguel Sousa is in the Portuguese birth certificate so it seems like an AA but last year when I was in Hospital the German Embassy confirmed I was Heßen Wassermann Lutz born on the 3rd of November. The German Embassy is not just any institution. I set the Rising degree in Aquarius because Wassermann is Aquarius in German and arrived at the 7th degree after rectifying it with major events in my life - namely health related issues.

I currently use the chart for Heßen Lutz because that is the chart that adds up. And it works with progressions as well. And yes, someone gave me a middle name after my rising sign.

Interestingly, Miguel Sousa’s chart has Pluto in the 4th House and that could be a family secret.
October 2, 2021 at 05:22
(Leo) cubic » Rosincvist
Bruh,

Seeing you talk about the conception of Alexander, I recommend to you "Reign: The Conqueror" its got everything you ever wanted in it.
October 2, 2021 at 05:11
(Aries) ram_goat » Rosincvist
When someone self-deletes are their questions still interesting?
October 2, 2021 at 05:04
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Alexander the Great´s mother was given the suggestion that prolonging labour as long as possible to get a better chart for Alexander was an agenda worth adhering to.
Perfect cloning requires molecular surgery at conception which is beyond "If I decided to clone me own self an Ascendinaut!" :115: :47: :115: :47: :115: :47:
October 1, 2021 at 21:52
(Virgo) rohini moon
Taking astrology out of it..

Robo Clones only function at 70 % capacity as the original. Just sayin´..
October 1, 2021 at 11:45
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » cubic
That´s another way of looking at it, but father is sun and mother is moon so their relationship narrows down to only 2 planets, what about the other 8 and let´s not forget ASC, these also have a say in this. I think there´s a lot more going on here don´t you agree?

So what you´re saying is let´s say if I had Mars Square Mercury which I don´t just an example, it means mama papa used to argue alot? What´s the reason?

Now I have Mars in Virgo at 27 in 8th, does it mean one of my parents was in health field related to sex which in reality is soooo not the case? Or one of them was very sexual in nature (see I can´t tell if it was the mother or the father here) :61: Your theory would´ve made sense if it was sun or moon instead of Mars.
October 1, 2021 at 11:07
(Pisces) fishscales » cubic
Yup...

The "just because you can do it, doesn´t mean you should do it" phenomenon...

Science and governments really seem to struggle with that principle...

Although I suppose we all do, every day, on some level...

They´re struggles with it are just more visible, and take place on a grander scale..
October 1, 2021 at 11:05
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » fishscales
"As an aside, I do think that cloning is a crime against nature...one of those "just because you CAN do it doesn´t mean you SHOULD do it" propositions...but we´re just having fun here..."

Japanese government has approved experiments to make animal human hybrid, maybe other countries will soon follow, if they can why can´t we type of scenario. Idk what kind of a person would agree to take part in it, I believe they get their "human" sample from prisons because they are already rejected by society so nobody is gonna bother to care what happens to them. Could be used as a good plan to empty rooms to make space for new prisoners next day.

https://www.nature.com/articles/…
October 1, 2021 at 10:56
(Leo) cubic » boyakasha the guru
It´s more overall thing in my view, which isn´t really the consensus view, but if your parents individual states/experiences prior to birth can be deduced through your birthchart, (also their relation to one another) - and they can

..to me it means that the charts are epigenetic. Like your chart is a result of how they engaged with the world, lived/carried themselves in the times prior to your birth. Similarly to how what they ate the last few years before your birth affected your DNA.

So I don´t see it as configurations that get passed down like that.. more like the configurations reflect your parent´s overall states prior birth.

I´ve omitted many details but don´t have the time atm.. and is a long topic.

Same thing with charts of domains I´ve registered over the years.. they are snapshots of me+my intentions for the projects at the time it seems.

Say Moon in 12th kid - the mom was in some state of psychological turmoil prior birth, and or her line had long history of what this position signifies, high probability, nearly guaranteed. But I am not a pro so my sample sizes are humble.. but if it works in reverse, then that´s it.
October 1, 2021 at 10:34
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » fishscales
You make a valid point

Ok so we inherit DNA from our parents which is why you have your mothers eyes, fathers lips, hair, hands even behaviours like your fathers anger etc you get the sense right?

So can it also be said that planetary combinations are passed down from parent to child?

For example I checked I have venus conjunct pluto and my mother has venus sextile pluto. I also found such similarities in my father´s chart.
October 1, 2021 at 10:15
(Pisces) fishscales
Your cells are imprinted with the particular planetary vibrations that were present the moment you were born.

You would need your own cellular material to clone yourself, so your clone would carry the same energetic imprint as you.

Therefore, theoretically, the astrology would still hold up--in a way.

However, the clone would also have its own conception date and "birth" date however (I guess the day it became fully "active".)

So these points in time would carry their own astrological vibrations.

So kind of a hybrid situation.

Of course, this is pure speculation...Can´t exactly say I´ve studied the matter...

As an aside, I do think that cloning is a crime against nature...one of those "just because you CAN do it doesn´t mean you SHOULD do it" propositions...but we´re just having fun here...
October 1, 2021 at 09:57
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
The thought came to me from dolly the sheep except this time its a human and science says humans can also be replicated with same technique today.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »