Massive Transitional Period and Creativity Spike

September 30, 2021 at 15:29 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) DevM1313
Massive Transitional Period and Creativity Spike
Hi everyone . I am an Aquarius sun , Virgo moon , Scorpio rising . I have been going through a huge transitional period these past few months career wise and financially. My step father owned a company then suddenly passed it to me out of absolutely no where and now I am more financially stable . I have also had a gnawing urge to pick up new artistic hobbies . I started sculpting and drawing again out of no where and just want to partake in whatever creative activity I can get my hands on at the moment . I had my a child in 2020 and fell into depression . About a week ago , I woke up feeling more of myself again and just want to do all the things I use to love . Is there an astrological reason I’m feeling this way ? I would love some explanation.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 30, 2021 at 20:45
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I just have a house full of Libra transits at the moment.
September 30, 2021 at 20:36
(Taurus) s81
Well, about two weeks ago the lunar node axis walked thru your natal Pluto and vertex/antivertex axis, at the same time Lilith did the same but opposing your natal Pluto, that´s very hard to interpret certainly (due to the vast amount of possible expressions), but it seemed to work as a background configuration in your recent transits.
September 30, 2021 at 18:02
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste from the vedic perspective you started Jupiters sub period in Rahu´s major period in late August/early September.
Rahu/Jupiter is one of the better periods in Rahu´s Mahadasa generally speaking and it lasts a couple of years.

Also as a Virgo moon Jupiter by transit has re-entered your favorable 5th house from moon sign on September 15th,gains,new opportunities, betterment in life etc..is the typical results of this transit but late November until April 2022 Jupiter will be in the unfavourable 6th house from moon,some reversals or health issues or disagreements with others not ruled out, but since Jupiter bhukti(sub period)is running any difficulties will be manageable🙏

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »