A life changing diagnosis

September 30, 2021 at 03:28 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Heßen Lutz
A life changing diagnosis
On January 23rd 2020 I was diagnosed with HIV at a Hospital.

I became suspicious I contracted it so waited 3 months (stayed put) to test myself using one of the Pharmacy quick tests. I had a seizure on the way to the Pharmacy and ended up in Hospital where I asked to be tested. The result was positive.

This chart is for the moment of the diagnosis. Mars in Sagittarius squares Venus Neptune in Pisces. HIV is also a sexually transmitted disease (Venus Mars) that affects the immune system (Neptune). Libra was rising so Venus was the chart ruler. This was what we were going to talk about.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 1, 2021 at 07:36
(Scorpio) Heßen Lutz » goldenlion32
I am doing well thank you.
October 1, 2021 at 07:34
(Scorpio) Heßen Lutz » s81
You’re welcome.
October 1, 2021 at 07:33
(Scorpio) Heßen Lutz » Green Garden
Hi,

Thank you.

The medication has been working fine. I have an undetectable viral load meaning I can’t infect anyone via sex and my immune system has recovered completely.
October 1, 2021 at 05:34
(Taurus) s81
Hard news for you and your relatives for sure. You have to be brave to face this kind of challenges in life. Much strength dude!

About the charts, in the first chart Lilith was in late 6th house (health), around the same position than in your natal chart, also with the transiting Chiron there in this case. Transits are seen with matching signs, but correlations in house positions/distances from cusps, are not that rare, and here is an example of that. Thanks for sharing!
September 30, 2021 at 19:28
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Heßen Lutz
Mutable signs are always a humdinger. I hope you are doing well in 2021. Thanks for sharing. I think Neptune in Sagittarius does play a lot in our generation with these types of situations besides many other relationship issues.
September 30, 2021 at 18:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Heßen Lutz
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I am sorry for your diagnosis. Hope the medication works well for you.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »