Very risky time for Joe Biden.

September 29, 2021 at 23:15 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Very risky time for Joe Biden.
For a long time I have had no enough time to share my thoughts , and now I have some time and I want to talk but not too much :1:
Recently while I was looking at Joe Biden Chart I noticed soon he will have Uranus and mars opposition and I wanted to check , it will take place in 9 November. At this date transit Satürn opposite natal pluto and Neptün opposite MC. Then I must admit I was very surprised.
The most surprising part is in 4 and 19 November there will be new and full moon. İn 4 November new moon sun and moon conjuncts with his mars and in full moon , moon in 27 degree Taurus will opposite his sun. This is Medusa´s head algol and I feel he has risks to lose his presidency in November. But I cannot say how it will be.
Btw when I made other interpretations he have many difficult aspects especially with generational planets. Really very difficult time for Biden. I recommend everybody to look at his progression , transits , solar ark , profektion , solar return and drakonik transits.
I wonder what are you predictions about his future.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 1, 2021 at 20:46
(Aries) ram_goat » nikkia
Meanwhile, corporations will get all the bailout money they need.

Democracy is working well for corporations.
October 1, 2021 at 16:01
(Aquarius) nikkia » ram_goat
:61: The Prime Detective!

@LeoMoon: agreed!
@Fish - you funny!

Biden won´t get everything he wants.

(Which is also true for the rest of us)
October 1, 2021 at 10:59
(Aries) ram_goat » cubic
You know young Barry inhaled. Choom gang..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 1, 2021 at 10:15
(Leo) cubic » ram_goat
Pretty interesting take on the situation. I certainly agree that the phenomenon of the complacency of the first exists.

As for the racist tendencies in the US - very difficult topic to legit engage myself with as an outsider, regardless of how informed/observant I am. For the most part I see just the situation mechanically - a big time unsurprising natural power play between minorities, and the host ethnicity, like in any other place with the right kind of percentages of minorities.

So at this point I still refuse to attribute any special tendencies when it comes to that situation, as I suspect any other groups of people would generally act similarly. Until somehow I get better informed despite all the propaganda and heavy political long term interests surrounding the issue.. Difficult stuff without living in the US.
October 1, 2021 at 06:35
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Well... The eclipse full Moon in november in algol fall exactly on my Natal Moon. Yikes.
September 30, 2021 at 15:53
(Aries) ram_goat » cubic
But she doesn´t seem to give 2 cents about the USA

Oh Lady Kamala has the same problems that all non-whites in the USA have once they reach high office. She´s no longer a person in her own right, she´s a representative of whatever racial group she claims to belong to. She must be very conscious of her image. BHO had the same problem.. because he was the first (half)black President, he will therefore by default, also be the worst (half)black President if he makes any mistake, however small. Knowing the racist tendencies of the culture in the USA, it may be 100 more years before we elect another non-white to fill the office, and until we have a second black President, there´s nothing to compare him to (except previous white Presidents, and nobody wants to make that comparison, even though genetically the man was 50% white himself..). So Kammie and BHO bear an extra burden because they are "the first". If Kammie ever sits in the chair you can expect an anodyne, "do nothing" administration that is about "firsts" but doesn´t really get anything accomplished. Much like Obama´s 2 terms. Just sit in the chair, take good photos, bask in the uniqueness of being "first" and leave a harmless legacy that offends no one, at least not too directly. Let the next colored one that comes after you make real decisions and take real flak and take real risks. The Dems will see to it that she won´t have to make any real hard decisions. The presidency will be spoon-fed to her like it was for Barry. They always want to see the first prototype go well. It makes it a "feel good" moment for everyone, even if nothing really gets accomplished other than some good feelings.

Recall the absurd worries and things that were said when Kennedy was elected- that because he was Catholic, that the Pope would really be running the USA. Even being Irish was a dodgy in those days, at a time when even Italians were legally classified as non-whites in some regions of the USA.

Though I imagine what´s bad for Joe is good for Kammie. They keep the cameras off it, but by all accounts, in private she´s a hot mess. I don´t see her winning the big chair in 3.5 more years.
September 30, 2021 at 15:30
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
But will Biden violate The Prime Directive?
Login
(Log in)
September 30, 2021 at 14:10
(Leo) cubic
Seen his ZR, there is potential for some negative health related development I think starting from Nov-Oct 2021 yeah if my memory is right on this.

But even if something happens to him, he will just get replaced by the evil latina. Hard to tell which is worse.

I guess she is more adequate - that´s always better. But she doesn´t seem to give 2 cents about the USA, which leads to special kind of mischief and subversive actions as Hussein showed. Regardless of what happens, the incredible printing of money will continue which will further fuel the inflation all around the world. :94:
September 30, 2021 at 12:46
(Sagittarius) RA_ » OS*
It´s on Wikipedia too 😶 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/…
September 30, 2021 at 12:29
(Scorpio) OS*
I did his numerology chart. Karma with the no. 3, is also why he stutters so much when he talks. . .

Biden won´t finish his term. every 20 years something happens, called the Tecumseh´s curse.
September 30, 2021 at 12:25
(Pisces) fishscales » Catch-22
It´s a shame innit?
September 30, 2021 at 11:50
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » fishscales
ieew!!! :10:
September 30, 2021 at 10:14
(Pisces) fishscales
The transits indicate that karma will deliver Joe a hot new political intern...

But she´ll have leg hair, and force him to touch it while they´re in the pool...
Login
(Log in)
September 30, 2021 at 10:08
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
You should put that on the quote thread...
September 30, 2021 at 07:42
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
I think many democrats are really frustrated by Biden. İf he really passes through these troubles , I will try to figure out how he succeeded it.
September 30, 2021 at 02:48
(Virgo) rohini moon
His future?

Dragging our country further down to the road to hell in a handbasket. Try looking up that part in his transits.....lemme know what you come up with :15:
September 30, 2021 at 02:45
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
For decades I have expected nothing from politicians and they have never failed to deliver.
September 30, 2021 at 01:38
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
"Trumpists will finally find all those missing ballots in a warehouse
in Hoboken New Jersey, owned by Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks."

Isn´t that a Southpark plot?
September 30, 2021 at 00:39
(Aries) ram_goat
But I cannot say how it will be.

Trumpists will finally find all those missing ballots in a warehouse
in Hoboken New Jersey, owned by Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks.
September 30, 2021 at 00:33
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Most of what is happening NOW!!! to Biden is in the northern hemisphere of his chart.
This may be the Presidency where the Geriatric Dementia card is pulled to get Max Schreck fingers into the Oval Office! :140: :141:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »