What’s his problem? Leo and Aquarius

September 29, 2021 at 19:18 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Lisschick
What’s his problem? Leo and Aquarius
Is this just Mercury retrograde? I’ve been dating this guy for a month. We are only dating. I feel like more into him than he is me.

I asked him to go to a concert a week ago. Yesterday he confirmed he got the day off. Now today the day of he claims he can’t get a Covid test (required for entry). It could be my girl brain thinking he’s over it and doesn’t want to hang out anymore. Or am I just being overly emotional?

Anything in his/my chart saying this is over? Things were going so well! 😭
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 29, 2021 at 20:16
(Pisces) 11 » Lisschick
I don’t know that :61: but that’s not what I’m saying.
his :155: played a big role here. Seeing you as someone he wants to get. But what follows after that is different story (I’m not saying a bad one)
Just saying there could be lack of romance
September 29, 2021 at 20:12
(Aquarius) Lisschick » 11
Am I too available? Lol
September 29, 2021 at 20:08
(Pisces) 11 » Lisschick
I say hunt , cause his intense :155: is exact on your asc. So you were a target :61:
September 29, 2021 at 20:05
(Leo) Northerneuropean
You will get a lot out of him through just talking.
It depends on the house where it is located, such as his sun or SN. Probably his NN is in the 11th house, which means that your sun´s opposition to his sun is not a problem (it is, but it also should be like this for his development), because the task of his life is to become a more aquarian type of person. Or his SN may be there, so position of the sun (in aquarius) is actually very familiar, but he needs to look more at his lion (5th house) personality, who he realy is. In that case, you are his comfort zone, even in the case of opposition.
So, you see how everything changes because of the placements of the houses.

In every relationship we should look at :161: and :162:, and :157: aspects.
Because it will tell about long term or short.
:157: :191: :155: DW is interesting. Could be difficult, but could be a very good lesson.
September 29, 2021 at 20:02
(Aquarius) Lisschick » 11
Correct. He was the one who reached out to me first.
September 29, 2021 at 19:56
(Pisces) 11
Hi
He has :173: moon and your contact seems very :153: based. It’s great but it over dominates romance.
For you it might be ok. For him, I’m not sure.
His :159: on your :152: in 2nd house probably makes you feel extra good and magical connection.
Again for him.. could not be the same.
But he was the one who hunted you, right?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »