The best things in this chart

September 29, 2021 at 14:31 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) V for Victory
The best things in this chart
Please tell me what you see here? What can be the crucial lucky points in this chart? What to improve and what to correct (avoid)?

I´m very worried cause it´s my child.

TIA!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 11, 2021 at 20:20
(Pisces) V for Victory » Heßen Lutz
Thank you a lot! love your reading :79:
October 11, 2021 at 20:19
(Pisces) V for Victory » JayJayAstrology
Oh thank you a lot! Your reading sounds encouraging to me.

Actually no, there aren´t any visible issues I can see (Thanks God), I only worry about his future relationship with dad (we´re separated). He deserves the best dad ever but I don´t want to spend all my life chasing some whatever "nice decent men" just to please his needs of a strong father model in his life.

Thank you! :78:
October 6, 2021 at 12:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Vitaliy AV
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
[Google] Я согласен. Марс во Льве может выйти из-под контроля (огонь + огонь). В системе полного знака он находится в 9 доме, доме высшего образования, философии и дальних путешествий. Может быть, мы можем сказать, что у этого человека не хватит терпения, чтобы изучить эти вещи, ИЛИ, может быть, этот человек может броситься в эти темы без внимательного наблюдения - я полагаю?
October 6, 2021 at 12:24
(Virgo) Vitaliy AV » Seanfhear
Необходимо прорабатывать марс как можно тщательнее,здесь он вспыльчивый и очень агресивный в конфликтных ситуациях ,делает потом думает, такому марсу необходимо учится дипломатии .Проработать и направить энергию в нужное русло например в спорт и он сможет реализоватся. Это очень сильное положение марса ,тем более здесь он разгоняется и может быть неуправляем,пожалуйста обратите на это внимание. Непроизвольный выход такой энергии в социуме создаст негативные последствия для челочека с этим положением. Vitaliy AV.
September 30, 2021 at 15:32
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Honestly, we should not worry over our children´s chart. All the planets and signs have positive and negative qualities. Most people do some of each - we respond positively and negatively to planetary and sign qualities. As a parent, you naturally want to help your child respond positively to the planets and signs.

We don´t know ahead of time - how the little one will respond. To say anything to suggest a future problem is irresponsible. We are all born with personalities from the past life. Usually, I suggest to parents to see how the child is naturally responding to celestial influences and then work with an astrologer to know how to help the child respond more positively when there is an issue.

If you think there are issues arising now . . . what are the issues?

I also think that if we ourselves as parents are working on oursevles, we are a model for introspection and self-change - which is what is need for us to be able to turn negative qualities into positive ones. It sets the stage for a good model.
September 30, 2021 at 02:59
(Scorpio) Heßen Lutz
This is a very mutable chart with likely high intelectual abilities.

Mars is in Leo/8th but Venus is also in the 8th in Cancer and trines Neptune. That seems nice to me.

The only thing I wonder about is his Sun and Mercury square Neptune but both Mercury and Neptune are dignified, so it should be OK. Try to encourage the honesty of Sagittarius rising and the child should be fine.
September 29, 2021 at 20:52
(Pisces) V for Victory » Northerneuropean
He will have some kinf of trauma in his domestic life (childhood), but it will be healed through marriage. -

How can I prevent it or fix it? Is it related to some malefics? I know that is possible to fix some characteristics by doing some rituals. for example Mars in 8th house is fixed when an individual is involved in some extreme sports or fighting...
September 29, 2021 at 20:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » V for Victory
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In whole sign system, Leo would be his 9th house. Leo is said not to be the best place for Mars, because the two are of fire nature; Talk about agitation and things that might be out of control at times. Being in the 9th house, house of wisdom, higher studies, I think might signify or give a sign of someone who is strongly opinionated, like maybe someone too enthusiast about something that might leave him blind about the details or maybe someone who rash into things or thoughts without giving a second thought. This is how I feel about it
September 29, 2021 at 20:41
(Leo) Northerneuropean » V for Victory
So first of all - his life more or less will be all about relationships. And he will strive for it, no matter what.
Everything ( in :175: becomes the best placements except :157: maybe :199: and :160:.
Because it´s like all the planets in 5th house or conjunction with Sun. It´s become powerful, but in the nice, confident and personal way. :27:

I do not promise that he will be materially rich in life. That does not mean he will be poor. But these things will not give him fulfillment (even if he is rich), but his whole life will be the pursuit of a relationship (which will not be easy). In the end he will probably have a very successful marriage. But the road to it could be difficult. But it is guaranteed he will get married. Everything that happens in the 7th house indicates this. It´s fantastic and difficult in the same time, because of the squeres to neptune.
it is important that he does not bevome addicted when there are relationship problems. It should be told throughout childhood (alcohol, drugs, etc. to know what the consequences are).

He will have some kinf of trauma in his domestic life (childhood), but it will be healed through marriage.
September 29, 2021 at 20:31
(Pisces) V for Victory » Seanfhear
oh thanks a million! :27: And how would you interpret Mars in :175: in 8th house here?
September 29, 2021 at 17:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
No need to worry I would say. Just remember every individual on this Earth has its own tests and experience to go through.

Anyway, I made a quick glance here and I had to convert things into Whole Sign in my head.
First, ascendant, in Sagittarius, and conjunct Ketu. I think an intellectual type person we have here, and with Ketu maybe someone with a different mentality set than those around? Could be.

Moon in Virgo in 10th house. Moon is the mind and Virgo is the sign of technical/scientific - maybe his/her thinking will be in that direction (and later for a career).

Sun in Gemini, 7th house, not sure how to make it out but the sun is usually the soul and the self (and self-esteem) and 7th house is the "others" while Gemini is a sign of thoughts and communication. Maybe a person with the love of discovery for other cultures - a guess.

Saturn is in the 3rd house and its second house, Aquarius. Watch for his or her speech capabilities. Being in Aquarius things should be easier I would say (unlike my case where Saturn caused me to speak later than other kids).

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »