7th House Ruler Conjunct South Node

September 29, 2021 at 12:22 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Ruby Tuesday
7th House Ruler Conjunct South Node
My 7th house ruler is conjunct the South Node. I´ve read quite a bit of not so great things about it, but it was all on jyotish astrology sites or in jyotish/sidereal books and my vedic chart doesn´t have the same 7th house ruler. So... I started wondering what the effects of this were and the only thing I´ve managed to consider a theme in my relationships is that I usually meet important people during nodal transits. In fact the last 2 were north node conjunct my vertex and the most recent was the South Node conjunct my natal Venus which happens to be conjunct that person´s antivertex. So, it was a North node conjunct vertex for him. Also, I notice that on the rare occasion that I actually get into a long term relationship, it takes forever for that person to make a commitment. Once they do, it lasts quite a while, but I will literally think they´re not even interested anymore and then we´re in a relationship. I´m not sure if that is an effect of it, but I also feel like my relationships are very love/hate. I end up miserable, but if I don´t get in those relationships, I´m just alone for extremely long periods of time. I feel like there are no other options for me. Does it mean I´m not supposed to have any normal healthy and supportive relationships in my lifetime or what? I´m starting to think that´s the case. I´m not getting any younger unfortunately. I´m not trying to die of old age single.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 30, 2021 at 15:26
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Ruby Tuesday
you are the one that is heavy carreer oriented ? Yet you crave home with loving atmosphere that would be like your little kingdom ?

i think pisces ascendant would be great for you,

since scorp asc acts like taurus in relationships - i see fights for dominance but if you dont mind, look for scorp asc too

or any other signs youll feel atracted to
September 30, 2021 at 14:53
(Scorpio) Ruby Tuesday » Aren Levi
It´s funny that you mentioned both Scorpio rising and Virgo. I love Scorpio rising guys usually and the men who are attracted to me almost always have Virgo Moons and/or Sun or stelliums there. Usually 10th house Virgo moons which is oddly specific. I´m not sure what´s up with that, but it´s difficult to get those people to fully commit. They´re very much into their work and how other people see them. Their mind always outweighs their heart. That´s no fun. lol
September 30, 2021 at 14:47
(Scorpio) Ruby Tuesday » Seanfhear
The men in my life who I am closest to (i.e. my father and male relatives I´m closest to) are Capricorn. I love the energy, but I don´t typically attract them in intimate relationships. I think it´s because I am someone who likes to joke around a lot and they are usually taking me seriously and getting offended if they don´t know me. I give a bad first impression apparently. Lmao I definitely need consistency and someone who does what they say they´re going to do. I can´t stand flaky people at all. I hate that type of person.
September 30, 2021 at 09:23
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Ruby Tuesday
look for guys that are

pisces or scorpio ascendants in sidereal or even cancer ascendants

pisces would act like virgo in relationship ( virgo 7th house ruler )

scorpio like taurus ( taurus 7th house ruler )
September 30, 2021 at 09:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Ruby Tuesday
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well, in a female´s chart as I´ve learned it, one must look for Lord of the 7th, Venus and Jupiter, as Jupiter is considered the man in a female´s chart (and venus representing herself as well as her relations). Both your Jupiter and Venus are conj. in 12th house in Capri. (in While sign system, 2 planets are conj as long as they are in the same sign but the effect is stronger whenever they are closer and closer).

Would you relate to that?
September 30, 2021 at 09:19
(Scorpio) Ruby Tuesday » Aren Levi
I would love cancer energy as a partner. There just aren´t a lot of nurturing guys out there who aren´t gay or too smothering. So, cancer energy in the caring sense, but without an over the top cling factor. Men are typically either way too distant or scared of being cheated on which makes them too clingy or controlling. I just want a guy who doesn´t have trust issues and likes to make sure I´m well taken care of emotionally without making me uncomfortable. Maybe an earth sign? Idk.
September 30, 2021 at 09:14
Idk. People are always surprised when I end up going for younger guys because I have Cap Venus and Saturn is technically within conjunction to my 7th if you´re using placidus. I think if you look to the house libra falls on, that gives you a pretty good example of how one approaches relationships. For me it´s on the 9th whole house. I like to be the wise old owl I guess. lol If I used the term teacher it would make it seem like I like them illegally young though. Which is definitely NOT the case. 😅
September 30, 2021 at 09:00
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That´s interesting indeed.

In fact, there are certain positions and aspects for Saturn if I remember correctly that might note that a person is attracted to or attracts older people specifically. Not sure though what they were precisely; Probably Saturn being lord of 7th in the 11th or maybe Saturn conj. lord of 7th

hehe sorry at 41 my memory seems to be like a short blanket; Once i cover my head, my feet gets exposed and vice versa
September 30, 2021 at 08:58
(Virgo) Aren Levi
i think we can discuss all the details in your chart, divisional charts and in the end we would find out you may not even know what you want :4:

lets not try to go so deep into astrological depths and just look at it in a basic way

in sidereal

you are capri asc, 7th house cancer

even tho you operate your life as capri and your map of your life and chart is set by capri,
when you are in relationships you act as cancer, we can discuss what is best energy for cancer energy in relationships etc ...

but i think you should ask yourself what is it you truly want from partnerships and love. Think of sign that creates that energy - and find out what ascendant in sidereal whole sign system has it as his 7th house :3:
September 30, 2021 at 08:44
The outer planets are very important in terms of their aspects to your inner planets (and as you said, house placements) because they show how your generation affects you personally. For example someone with a lot of hard aspects from outer planets to their love planets can sometimes make it impossible to date people their age successfully. They are typically the ladies and gentlemen who are attracted to those that are noticeably older or younger than them. lol You´re right though, in the beginning it´s best to simplify until you get the basics down.
September 30, 2021 at 08:23
=====
Yeah, well, for these planets after Saturn, I don´t look at them much really. They do explain some aspects about a person but I think for me as a beginner, I need to focus on the basics; The classical 7 planets + the nodes. So, my eyes now are kinda skipping Uranus, Neptune and Pluto automatically. They are quite slow planets and as they say, their effects are generational and maybe their effect on the individualistic level is more reflected by the house replacement rather than the sign placement because the houses change about every 2.5 hrs according to the movement of the ascendant of course.
September 30, 2021 at 08:15
Pisces on the second. Not Neptune. lol I got mixed up. Uranus conjunct mercury here as well if you can´t tell. 🥲
September 30, 2021 at 08:14
=====
"I can´t seem to get the balance right."

- I think this is reflected in Rahu (north node). North node is typically described as a point of confusion (sometimes magnifying things) and your Rahu is in the 4th house; House of home/homeland (and of course I would say settling down). Yes, I guess something must be done to get that balance. Unfortunately, I´m not a life coach or into Vedic remedies for that matter, but all I can say is to watch out for settling for the wrong person.

Eclipses always happen at these point in fact; the north and south nodes. They are the point of eclipses whenever certain alignments happen between sun and moon (conj or opp).
I didn´t check the calendar but typically eclipses, solar or lunar, are described as beginnings and transformations. If it is happening in your 10th house then we have something about your obligations to the community (including career stuff) that might get the transformation or the priorities are raised in that aspect (but of course all the transits happening at that time must be considered to give a full picture) - I´m a beginner unfortunately so I don´t have that capability yet.
September 30, 2021 at 08:01
Absolutely 100% on the career part... that and having Neptune on the 2nd kind of wipes out my desire to accumulate a ton of money if I have to waste all my time working to get it. My values aren´t really in the realm of the accumulation of wealth. I wouldn´t be opposed to winning the lottery though! lol I´ve honestly never heard anyone describe the sun/sn aspect that way in terms of career. As for the people I´m attracted to, I usually go for people who aren´t loud and boisterous. I like it better if they seem somewhat insecure, but unwilling to admit it. Sometimes that makes them on the defensive side. What I want is sensitivity, but not someone who is smothering. I can´t seem to get the balance right. The guys I really like the most are nearly always the quiet ones unless I´m settling. The ones who seem overly confident to the point of being rude are usually the most insecure and it´s a bit repulsive to me. When I think back to the people I attract the most, there have been a few instances of very quiet strange people exhibiting stalker type behavior as well which is concerning. This happened more during adolescence. Luckily that hasn´t been the case lately. I appreciate your reply. Especially since I posted it in the wrong place. I don´t know what I was thinking. I was going to post about an eclipse coming up on my birthday in November on this aspect for the second time because no one ever replied the first time. I must´ve gotten confused. It´s going to be conjunct my north node.
September 30, 2021 at 05:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Well, this is posted in the Transits section of the forum so I was checking the transits but seems you are talking about your natal chart itself.

I use Whole Sign system. And yes, your 7th house us ruled by leo which is ruled by the sun and conjunct ketu (south node) in your 10th in scorpio.

Typically, what is said about the sun conjunct ketu is that ketu makes the sun (self, self-confidence) quite passive, humble, or even disconnected from the materialistic senses. This is the general attitude.
Here, however, the sun is the ruler of your 7th; So, probably we can say that you are attracted to such character OR someone of such character will be attracted to you. This conjunction in the 10th house might also note that you don´t find yourself "forced" to prove your identity or self-worth thru hard work or anything like that; You know your own value and don´t quite think about what people think of you I guess.

Do you think this rings a bell?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »