Which do you like better, odd or even?

September 28, 2021 at 12:59 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Amethyst_laru
Which do you like better, odd or even?
I like odd numbers.
I like 5 the most, I like 9 and 11, and I like prime numbers.
Can you tell the origin of these tastes from the chart?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
October 4, 2021 at 03:34
(Taurus) s81 » Turbo TJ
Glad you like it dude! :36:
October 3, 2021 at 04:32
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » s81
Completely awe inspired how you so pleasantly combined the discernment and interaction of all these appropriate keywords into a major statement
:75:
October 2, 2021 at 04:56
(Leo) Anni23 » Neon_Mage
Hmm I see, could be possible

I also saw that your sun is at 0 degrees like mine haha
October 1, 2021 at 21:42
(Gemini) Neon_Mage » Anni23
"I don´t know about 0 being the most magical, hmm."

To me, 0 is the most magical because it represents a new beginning. It can be anything, in that sense. Like everything´s possible with it. It´s why midnight (0:00) is such a significant time of the day (night? :4:).

At least, that´s how I see it.
October 1, 2021 at 09:01
(Leo) Anni23 » LotusStar
So have I lol.... but then I became aware of it´s dark side :61: :61:
October 1, 2021 at 08:59
(Leo) Anni23 » Neon_Mage
Yeah I know what you mean.

I had to stop being friends with someone who had too many 4s :43:
And recently-ish had a terrible encounter with someone with a personality no of 4. I guess that clashed with my no 3 personality no lol (though also I´d say that there were othwr factors also..)

And 8 seems too materialistic or focused on exterior validation through physical acquisition

I don´t know about 0 being the most magical, hmm.
September 29, 2021 at 18:19
(Virgo) LotusStar
Odd, I´ve always liked 7
September 29, 2021 at 18:09
(Gemini) Neon_Mage » Anni23
I´ll take those odds :46: (get it?). I just don´t vibe with even numbers for some reason. 🤷‍♂️ Unless it´s a zero. Zero is great because it´s the most magically powerful number.
September 29, 2021 at 16:03
(Leo) Anni23 » Neon_Mage
Lol having only odd numbers is not "easy" neccesarily. Interesting maybe, but somewhat lacking a grounding in the practical side of life..
September 29, 2021 at 16:00
(Leo) Anni23
Well, I need to check out more charts before I could say anything for sure.
But 8 is associated with power and success so having multiple signs that contribute towards this makes sense, like Aries/Capricorn/Scorpio

Communication abilities- 3
Or 5

7 and 11 spirituality, so usually yes those people have placements in the 8th or the 12th. I have noticed that
September 29, 2021 at 13:51
(Libra) Amethyst_laru
That´s because my 9th house is in Scorpio and contains Mercury.
September 29, 2021 at 13:22
(Libra) Amethyst_laru
Was this topic more suitable for the numerology theme? Is it more like deep psychology than astrology?
I thought that way at first.
September 29, 2021 at 11:55
(Pisces) fishscales
I´m more attracted to odd numbers for whatever reason, although as a kid my favorite number was 8.

These days I like 7,9,and 21.
September 29, 2021 at 11:27
(Pisces) 11 » Ways_of_Leavin'
Idk :23: that you’re a witch maybe!!
September 29, 2021 at 11:25
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » 11
ohhh truee lol... "What das it meaaan?" :117:
September 29, 2021 at 11:16
(Pisces) 11 » Ways_of_Leavin'
You responded 11:11 by Astro time
September 29, 2021 at 11:11
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » 11
:25: :2:
September 29, 2021 at 11:10
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
Never thought about it... now that I do, I suppose even numbers. Feels more safe or ´reliable´ somehow (lol I know, I can´t really explain it; maybe it´s just due to the fact that you can divide them idk).

Well I think in numerology 4 and 8 is supposed to signify someone generally reliable ? I don´t know too much about numerology though. I´m a lifepath 8, born on the 4th. Birth month is February so number 2. Perhaps, that is why I prefer even numbers ? Also, most of my planets are located in houses with even numbers. But, I´m not really sure if either one´s astrological placements or numerological profile has anything to do with preference for either numbers... hmm...
September 29, 2021 at 09:32
(Pisces) 11 » Rosincvist
what´s wrong with nr 11? :22:
September 29, 2021 at 01:07
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
Even I guess because it can be divided evenly
September 28, 2021 at 23:26
(Libra) Amethyst_laru
Thanks to everyone, I was able to give my own answer.

You may not be necessary to consider the direct connection between individual numbers and the natal chart. Rather, I think it was the action of the Ninth House that brought me such questions in the first place.
September 28, 2021 at 20:34
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Prime numbers are irreducible so that makes sense. :15:
There is the five tone Asian notation! :15:
I don´t see why anyone would want more eleven than nature caused to be! :19:
September 28, 2021 at 18:19
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
Odds over evens. Even numbers are too... easy? Boring? Dunno, odd numbers just feel "luckier" to me I guess. 5 is my personal favorite since I was born in May.
September 28, 2021 at 18:10
(Taurus) s81
"Can you tell the origin of these tastes from the chart?"

Your Ascendant ruler is Saturn (structures -like mathematics-) which is in Virgo (precision, order, etc), in sextile with Mercury (integers, basic arithmetic, etc) in 9th house (higher education, philosophy, etc) and in square with Neptune (reals, primes, infinite sequences, etc) in Sagittarius (analog to 9th house).
Mercury disposing that Saturn in Virgo, being in square to Jupiter (expansion) in Leo (joy) with the Part of Fortune in the same sign. Of course other things contribute also I guess: 3rd house (analog to Geminis) in Aries (initiative, taking action), Moon (emotional world) ruling the 6th house (analog to Virgo) and opposing your Uranus conjunct to your MC, etc.
September 28, 2021 at 18:02
(Virgo) Aren Levi
i would say, someone with strong Sun ( Sun in 1st, 10th house in friendly sign )
would like number 1 or 10

it is actually interesting idea - since chart can show which colour person might like (scorpio energy black, red ) etc ...

it has to show what numbers person like

cannot think of any other example for now, since i am not into numerology but i think every number has some "energy taste" that people prefer because of their chart

everybody has some favourite number, just like colour
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »