Venus Antardasha, Rahu Mahadasha

September 28, 2021 at 10:47 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) 11
Venus Antardasha, Rahu Mahadasha
I have very little knowledge about Vedic world, but I´m interested, cause I read this could be potentially the worst time ever for me? :41: But depending from Venus placement.. I have Pisces Venus trine Rahu, which sounds great?
But Rahu in :178: :194: :151: and :153: (very bad for it?)

When Rahu Mahadasha started, with :161: Antardasha, it was most amazing time ever. Felt like I´m finally where I belong.
Until :156: Antardasha - studies started, very depressing time.
:157: Antardasha - found new confidence, goals, best time career wise.
:153: Antardasha - everything lost meaning. My health declined, skin issues (cause :153:?) This period I also got very obsessed about health, astrology and isolated myself.
:162: Antardasha - it was just big confusion, this period felt like a dream and wanted to escape material reality.

I see how these periods relate to Antardasha planets, but I don´t see connections to my natal planets and how to expect good or bad influence?
I´m also confused, why :156: is treating me so bad..

What´s your experiences with Mahadashas and Antardashas?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 29, 2021 at 20:51
(Virgo) Aren Levi » 11
so much scorpio energy

when your Soul, emotions and Teacher all have ego or self confidence in scorpionic ways

and your Actions ( Mars ) and all Venusians things are situated in scorpionic ways in physical grounded sensual and dominant energy ( taurus )

it plays well together for satysfying life, i would say ...... it can go both ways with those placements tho
September 29, 2021 at 20:12
(Pisces) 11 » leorising
Now you clicked and now I see. Before I didn’t :92:
September 29, 2021 at 20:09
(Libra) leorising » 11
I don´t know how to inform you. I just clicked on your profile. my profile is for astrology only, that could be it...
September 29, 2021 at 19:04
(Pisces) 11 » Aren Levi
Why damm? What it means?
September 29, 2021 at 18:58
(Pisces) 11 » leorising
Oh maybe silly question, but how could you entered my profile, if I don’t see you have done it? :97:
September 29, 2021 at 17:51
(Virgo) Aren Levi » leorising
Venus and Mars in 8th house in taurus in D9
+
Sun Moon and Saturn in 2nd house in scorp

dammm
September 29, 2021 at 17:46
(Libra) leorising » 11
Entrei no seu perfil, vi que não é o usuário No.la. Em Védico tenho júpiter trine vênus e plutão, júpiter quadrado saturno e urano.
jupiter in aquarius, is a friend sign :68:
September 29, 2021 at 16:58
(Pisces) 11 » leorising
Why you think I’m user No.la?

Is :156: in good sign and aspects in your chart?
September 29, 2021 at 15:16
(Libra) leorising
I didn´t want to look at your chart, I´m just using my intuition, are you user No.la ?

I left jupiter mahadasha in august 2021, now i started the saturn one, I feel that people are demanding more from me, at least in the masters class the teacher wants me to master the subjects.
And at jupiter mahadasha I thought it was cool, I grew up a lot, I went to college (2006), I work for jupiter (justice) I took postgraduate courses, I started a master´s degree. Jupiter is in my 8th house on the Vedic chart, and rules my 9th and 6th house.
:108: :68:
September 29, 2021 at 14:32
(Virgo) Aren Levi » 11
i think you wrote your dreams come true or smt

so you understand dreams that shows future,
September 29, 2021 at 14:30
(Pisces) 11 » Aren Levi
Ok I think I get it finally.

Why you say I’m dream fortune teller?? :63:
September 29, 2021 at 14:22
(Virgo) Aren Levi » 11
your D1 placements evolve into D9 placements and combine

thats why D9 is so interesting because you can read it as another chart of yourself AND you can read it differently and see your life with your final partner

D9 is like chart of unity and individualism at the same time

i created a post about my dreams, i would like to hear your opinion since you are such a "dream fortune teller"
September 29, 2021 at 14:17
(Pisces) 11 » Aren Levi
Oh it’s just a word “or” ..
Well.. little clarity still. When I enter D9, the nature of my natal :156: will suddenly change ?
September 29, 2021 at 14:14
(Virgo) Aren Levi » 11
:61:

i meant it as - you will be in D9 by the time youll enter Jup mahdasha

or

your D9 will start manifesting when you start your Jup mahadasha
September 29, 2021 at 14:12
(Pisces) 11 » Aren Levi
:39:
Stop mentioning word, that starts with d

What is OR?
September 29, 2021 at 13:58
(Virgo) Aren Levi » 11
i always warned you about cookies diabeto :61:

you will also be in OR start entering your D9 ... i always recomend to not go further in mahadasha readings then 32 age - if you do not know your D9 chart fully.
September 29, 2021 at 13:51
(Pisces) 11 » Aren Levi
I hope your dare comes true! Even if it’s bad , it’s still :156:, so must bring something good too.

I read bad effects are losing all wealth, social status and becoming a subject of mockery! ....

Probably also I could get fat! But it’s still far future , need to go throughRahu first
September 29, 2021 at 13:28
(Virgo) Aren Levi » 11
i dare to say it will be good, since your jupiter is retro - it should be mature before you hit that Jup mahadasha :3:
September 28, 2021 at 20:23
(Pisces) 11
Venus antardasha yes.. just enetered. It promised family riots and it happened instantly.
But. T :155: did :191: My :152:. And I see thes theme continuing for next months. Hopefully not 3 years. Must be coincidence

My Venus should be good :9:
September 28, 2021 at 20:18
(Pisces) 11 » Aren Levi
Tnx :194: king!

I’m not looking forward my :156: mahadasha then
September 28, 2021 at 14:19
(Virgo) Aren Levi
i hope i will explain it understandably

When you have

Rahu mahadasha - it means your life IS or BEHAVES in the way of your Rahu dignity (sign - nakshatra, house, aspects )

when you mix it with antardasha - it will give flavour to that, it will basically work together

if you wonder why your Jupiter antardasha did not go well with your Rahu mahadasha, just look at their dignities,

specially on Jupiter ( in your case retrograded 3rd house with Moon there) - means some internal lessons that will help you in mature age

you are entering your Venus antradasha correct ?

your venus in pisces 9th house will bring you a lot of spiritual experiences that you will want and enjoy

this Venus period will not be felt from day 1, but it will grow and grow

when you have some health issues, sometimes it is not planets doing, but your own - some unbalanced emotions or energies .... some people know a lot about this stuff but not me

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »