How to choose the best date for a save flight?

September 26, 2021 at 21:54 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) V for Victory
How to choose the best date for a save flight?
Me and my little baby are going to relocate soon, and we have to take a plane cause there´s the only way to get to our destination. I would always be nervous about flights (probably because of my :151: :194: :199: combination).

But now I worry a lot for my son. In his chart there´s Mars in 8 house :175: doing a :193: to Uranus in 5th :172: and Neptune on 4th. How can I get the accurate safety prognostics for our flight to be the best?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 22, 2021 at 11:52
(Leo) cubic » V for Victory
Всегда пожалуйста! :4:

(Post updated..)
October 22, 2021 at 11:10
(Pisces) V for Victory » s81
Thanks a lot! That´s interesting!
October 22, 2021 at 11:08
(Pisces) V for Victory » cubic
Oh thank you so much! :34:
October 22, 2021 at 11:04
(Leo) cubic
This could be useful as a quick guide as to what to avoid (scroll down for relevant information) https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…
September 27, 2021 at 04:32
(Taurus) s81
Well, it´s not that easy, but your worries are pretty common to many people with fears on planes, and even panic only to think about a flight. Besides nobody dies before their time, fears are of irrational nature (our reptilian brain triggers that reflex), so there is no ´planes are safe´ statements for people suffering this. May be some astrology can help.
Truth is that it´s really difficult to find an "optimal" state to avoid any kind of troubles (not only accidents, but also those nasty delays and complications that might happen at flight), but there are things you can do. Let´s see.

Your arabic Part of "Flights" (Ascendant + Uranus - 9th cusp) is at 15 Piscis (at your 1st house, ruler: Saturn), and reversed (Ascendant + 9th cusp - Uranus) is at 7 Sagittarius (at your 10th house, ruler: Pluto).

Your arabic Part of "Plane Crash" (Ascendant + 9th cusp - Pluto) is at 22 Capricorn (at your 12th house, ruler: Saturn), and reversed (Ascendant + Pluto - 9th cusp) is at 29 Capricorn (at your 1st house, ruler: Saturn).

So, the best you can do is to check, for the programmed moment of the flight take off, the state of Saturn and Pluto due to the referred rulerships (for example, avoid retrogradation phase if possible), and avoid main aspects (specially in partile fashion, less than 1 degree of orb) to those points in your chart from any malefic (that includes Mars to Saturn and Pluto).
Plus, as an extra bonus, you can monitor also the state of the rulers of the 8th houses, Mercury (yours) and the Sun (your son).

Good luck! :36:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »