what is the meaning of 3th house in saturn?

September 25, 2021 at 18:20 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) blackkie13
what is the meaning of 3th house in saturn?
hello - I am interesting about my future and my fate.
current I am very difficult.
my social life and cureer. :(

I think my 3th house in saturn
had very difficult situation.
right?
when did they are ending....?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 25, 2021 at 19:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » blackkie13
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Usually yes, astrologers say it is good thing to meditate (at any time). Mercury retrograde is not a dangerous thing as some people believe. It just makes people forget things or sometimes not think clearly. So, writing, meditating, or anything that enhances the mind is a good thing. Mercury retrograde happens about 3 times every year.

I don´t know why you want to be 30, but hardships don´t stop at 30 or anything. Hard times come at any age to everyone. I am living one.
Not all hardships, by the way, are related to Saturn.

If you are looking for a job right now, hopefully you will get one soon.
September 25, 2021 at 18:58
(Sagittarius) blackkie13 » Seanfhear
Thank you for your help. What should be done during Mercury retrograde? Just writing and reflecting? Yoga, meditation, building knowledge? It´s a very difficult time of my life. I wish I could turn 30 years old as soon as.
September 25, 2021 at 18:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
If you have some hard time nowadays, then this is more related to transits.

Anyway, 3rd house is about communication/short travels/initial education/courage. I think even a bit more than that but this is what I remember for now.

Saturn in the 3rd house is said to be good. It starts difficult, but grows up in time and becomes better. I have saturn in 3rd house and I had difficulty in school and also in speech when I was a kid but things grew up with me and become better. Astrologers say: 3rd, 6th, 12th are the best places for Saturn to be.

Also, your saturn is in Aquarius; Its second home (first home is Capricorn). Modern Western astrology put Uranus as the ruler of Aquarius but I like to use the classic system. That means in communications probably, you might have some hard time a bit but things will be resolved easily hopefully.

If you are concerned about your current situation regarding career I think you should check the transits to your 6th house (taurus) and its ruler (venus) and also to your 10th house (virgo) and its ruler (mercury) - I think these 4 elements might give you an idea about career path in the meantime - unfortunately, I´m not good with transits.

Mercury will be retrograde soon, so it´s time to reflect.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »