Higher education

September 23, 2021 at 07:08 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fifteen_Dagrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Higher education
Hello 💕

3rd lord (saturn) conj (ketu) in 5th , and its opp (mars) conj (rahu) in the 11th….

Q:-
- Can this effect geting a master degrees (i have tried hard many times in the past 3 years to unroll in different university´s / programs and in every time i find whats stoping me)..

- How can i fix this -remedy- ?
- By looking to my chart what is the best program to continue my study in so i can get a good position in government ? (Arts BA)

Thank you all 💕

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 13, 2022 at 09:07
(Gemini) BrennanPrice
I know from personal experience that it is not easy to decide to go to college or university. The university is a unique combination of soft and hard skills. Higher education is necessary because it disciplines and develops stress resistance. With a diploma, it is easier to get a prestigious job.
September 23, 2021 at 20:41
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste I didn´t delve deeply into your chart,but I don´t think it´s a question of "If" but "When".

It´s very possible that "Sade Sati" is causing the delays and setbacks but I didn´t look at your current Dasa/bhukti so not certain, but once Saturn enters your 3rd house from moon your current issues may very well be solved🙏🕉
September 23, 2021 at 18:07
(Gemini) AmberMoon
15 degrees, what do you like doing most when you´re not thinking of school or work?
September 23, 2021 at 15:05
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:25:How comfortable would be the elitism of mainstream Archeology be for you? :63:
September 23, 2021 at 10:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Seanfhear
System message: Post has been written by user Fifteen_Dagrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you.
September 23, 2021 at 09:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
higher education is reflected mainly by the 9th house.

your 9th house is cancer and its lord, moon, is in the opposite size of capricorn in 3rd house.
seems you have a hunch or love for communication, so if we put that into studies, we have wide range of choices in the humanitarian field i believe, including "language" and "sociology" probably. However, Capricorn is opposite to cancer and thus it is in detriment (وبال). Things would eventually malfunction.
This is my guess.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »