ASTROCARTOGRAPHY

September 22, 2021 at 01:40 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) astreo
ASTROCARTOGRAPHY

Do you have an anecdote to tell about this topic?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 22, 2021 at 08:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The idea is like synastry somewhat but with places. The map on Astro-Seek is a bit awkward, but the one on Astro.com is more detailed and useful and clickable so you get a description of that place you clicked and what it means to you.

The idea of astrocartography is simply studying the chart of the place at the time of birth of an individual and comparing that to the individual. As for the lines they are supposedly for the planets (and they are displayed differently on here and on Astro). Now, the main purpose is to check the conditions of the individual and the purpose of the travel. Suppose someone is trying to settle down in another place, then we need to study his or her 4th house (house of home) and see if the location that was chosen would enhance this house or not. The talk here is quite beyond my beginning skills, but as an example, suppose that someone´s 4th house is in Libra, whose lord is Venus, then it would be fitting that this individual relocates to or near a place crossed by Venus line. However, we need also to take care of the individual´s chart itself and see whether Venus is debilitated or not because such a move might counteract the purpose. The talk as i said is quite beyond my beginning skills and also it involves the "sects" of the planets (i.e. things would be different in consideration between someone born at night or born at day and how the planets under consideration would react to that).
September 22, 2021 at 06:11
(Aquarius) Catch-22
Nope, I don´t get it at all... Never been to a place on a line, although I really want to visit Istanbul, Jerusalem and South-Africa, 3 places on "lines".

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »