Capricorn stellium attracts 10th house stellium?

September 20, 2021 at 18:21 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user UranianCapricorn, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Capricorn stellium attracts 10th house stellium?
So i noticed something funny today and wondered if it really works that way.

I have Capricorn stellium in 3rd house (Sun, Moon, Mercury)

and a lot of my friends have a tenth house stellium (SUN and MERCURY are always two planets out of three or more in the 10th house) now I was wondering if I attract people with 10th house stellium because I myself have a capricorn stellium in the natal chart.

I haven´t noticed a specific pattern of signs but I know that my bestie has her 10th house in aquarius, another bestie in aries and another in Leo. :37:

Am I right in thinking that I attract these people or is that just a silly thought of mine?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 28, 2021 at 08:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Ioaanaa08
System message: Post has been written by user UranianCapricorn, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh, so thats how it is! Is it the same for the 2002-2003 generation? I was born in ´03 :4:
September 22, 2021 at 19:20
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
I have 10th house capricorn stellium and i know people with Capricorn stellium it´s probably because we are from the same generation since 88-93 people tend to have 2 to 3 planets in Capricorn
September 22, 2021 at 18:10
(Pisces) 11 » UranianCapricorn
aw, thank you, how nice!! :45:
September 22, 2021 at 17:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 11
=====
Thank you 11!!!! I always am very happy to see what you have to say :35:
September 21, 2021 at 16:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Joanna Suzanne
=====
A lot of people in my life also have these signs. Pisces sun in one friend, Leo sun with another, my mother is a sagg rising and another friend is a taurus sun.
:)))
September 21, 2021 at 08:30
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne
I have Capricorn stellium of 6 planets and in the charts of people I know there is no pattern about 10th house. I would have to check more charts, but i already know charts of close people.

Many people in my life have Pisces, Leo, Saggitarius, Taurus, Aries in their chart.
September 21, 2021 at 07:30
(Sagittarius) guccirenea
now that you mention it 🤨 hahaha. id say all the people i love most have a 10th house stellium. i never connected it to my cap stellium though. thanks for the insight 😌
September 21, 2021 at 01:02
(Taurus) Rosincvist
This is reincarnational, since most of us are not going to be born with the same sign positions, then the twelve house system becomes a partial replacement for the Zodiacal Pizza! We are supposed to meet people in this life who remind us of our past-lives (easier said than done) ! ! !
September 20, 2021 at 19:04
(Pisces) 11
I think it works that way! So it’s not a silly thought.

And very :177: to look for patterns :29:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »