CARDINAL, FIXED, MUTABLE.

September 19, 2021 at 20:43 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) astreo
CARDINAL, FIXED, MUTABLE.
What percentage do they have?
How do you feel it influences you?
How would you describe your modality with its main planets and how would you integrate them?

Can the house add a certain modality to the planets? Or is it just the sign?

I have 50% Mutable and 50% Fixed.

The only cardinal thing about me is my ascendant.
I really feel that I am very adaptable to people.
It is only when I am very sure of something that my fixed side comes out.

With my Sun in Virgo I feel that I adapt a lot to the personality of other people easily.

With my Moon I feel that sometimes I tend to be inconsistent with myself and, my mind needs constant change of activities, my thoughts wander.

With my Venus in Leo I feel that when I want something, my desires are very fixed and, it is difficult not to cling to something when I like it.

With my Mars in Sagittarius I feel that I need to be constantly motivated and dynamic to get things done.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 20, 2021 at 13:44
(Aquarius) Catch-22
I´m 50% fixed, 29% cardinal and 22% mutable. 57% air, 30% earth, 10% water and 3% fire. So I guess my signature sign is indeed :181:, just like my moon.

I´m a lot in my head...
September 20, 2021 at 13:41
(Leo) Anni23
I´m pretty sure that I´m about even between cardinal and mutable energy, a bit low on fixed.
This pretty much makes sense.
I´m kind of restless with my moon + mars

Most of my planets are in cadent and angular houses as well
September 20, 2021 at 13:32
(Leo) Anni23 » lnsabch
Which angles do you mean are the most important? And is yhis determined by planet placements + aspects between those planets?

Wouldn´t you combine the energy of the angles + planets + signs if that is the case?
September 20, 2021 at 13:28
(Taurus) lnsabch
I am a little over 55% fixed planets and most of my planets are in fixed houses, but if you had seen my life you would swear I am mutable dominant. My angles are all mutable and my one mutable planet is conjunct the MC.
September 20, 2021 at 10:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AnuradhaMoon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The dominant of fire. I have Sun in Aries with Mercury, and the Moon in Sagittarius. I feel these positions very much. I guess the most important aspects they do. On the other hand, I am very much lacking in the earth element ... But with the dominant character of fire, I rush forward, quickly scatter and burn out at the same time...
September 20, 2021 at 10:40
(Libra) Veri935
I’m cardinal and air dominant. And I feel that completely. Everyone I know says that I am airy, flexible and have a buoyant energy to me.
I do prefer to initiate plans by myself. But I can negotiate/communicate with others well.
I’m a bit low on fixed energy…, I suppose this shows in how I can change my mind a fair bit. Unless I’m set on something being a good decision, then I will follow through to the execution. I can be a bit lazy but not too much I’d say, I’m usually always doing something.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »