Redundant position

September 18, 2021 at 19:57 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) maramara
Redundant position
I work for one of the "Big Five" companies in the U.S. information technology industry.
This Wednesday(15.09) I was informed that my position is redundant. I was offer 90 days period to try and find some other position within the firm.
I am not sure if I should stay within the firm or look for a job elsewhere. What´s in the stars? When will this all be resolved? Should I fight my way back in or find something brand new? And when will this all end?

Transit Chart
Monday - 20 September 2021, 21:05
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 22, 2021 at 07:42
(Libra) maramara » Rosincvist
Electric snowflake!! That´s epic!!! :61:

So, right now I am negotiating on the severance package - looks like they counted less + I am going to accept to stay in the firm until dec and see if i can transition on another job role - any insight on that?

Thanks all for commenting! Really helps - his is my therapy now :4:
September 21, 2021 at 00:52
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Rosincvist
I really wasn´t expecting the word I put there to be morphed into a rainbow snowflake! :61:
September 21, 2021 at 00:50
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Only :153: is in detriment in :179:, nothing is ever in fall there!
I use English Equal-house so I would time all these Mid-heaven positions differently! Maybe go to South Africa, the head of my family called my father who was an Electro-Mechanical draughtsman an "Electric :300:" so you would be leaving the greater quotient of hate by going to another hemisphere!
September 20, 2021 at 21:33
(Libra) maramara » s81
Yeah, this makes sense, I am in my 40´s (Uranus retro oppos. natal Uranus) - I sort of wanted to change what I do but not like this, not yet, because I don´t know what I want to do!
I have been thinking about a work that can help others, that is meaningful, has some real purpose (Neptune in 9th-right) but I still don´t know what that job is, in which field..etc.
I am not surprised this could get resolved in the beginning of December - the current situation above all - because I will not be leaving current company by the end of November.

Overall, feels like the universe is shaking me up, saying "Wake up! Last chance honey" and I have a feeling everything will be fine. That has to be that crazy Neptune, right? :37:
September 19, 2021 at 05:42
(Taurus) s81
Jupiter rules your 6th house (Neptune being the co-ruler), and it´s the co-ruler of your 10th house (Neptune being the ruler).

The retrograding Jupiter now reentered your 8th house, and you got this "redundant" adjective for your role from your employer. It will be direct again in about a month, and by the beginning of December it will reenter your 9th house (where Neptune currently is) which might signal foreign countries as a source of jobs.

In any case, there are many things going on in the chart, Neptune is next to your MC and near your South Node, Uranus is retrograding to finish the opposition to your natal Uranus and at the same time applying a conjunction to your natal Chiron, and long etc. If you can, take some time to study all of that and understand how it is expressing in your life.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »