Synchronistic aspects

September 17, 2021 at 10:57 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Lor3112
Synchronistic aspects
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight into something I’ve just found that has blown my mind.
I’ve recently met someone who I have my Jupiter conjunct his north node, and my moon conjunct his south node synastry with. (There is also a wide 8 degree conjunction between his sun and my north node.) we began seeing each other literally the week before my birthday.
Looking at my solar arc for the year, I was amazed to see that my solar arc Jupiter and moon are conjunct my own natal nodes, (Jupiter-north, moon-south). I find this to be very synchronistic.
My solar arc venus is also conjunct my natal Saturn at 1.44 degrees applying.
In the solar return, my return south node is conjunct my natal Saturn, and my return venus is conjunct my natal south node.
Does this sound like a karmic past life situation that I’m heading into? Any advice/ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 19, 2021 at 02:43
(Taurus) Rosincvist
What becomes very strange and spooky is when aspects between different charts have less than 15 arcminutes; A quarter of a degree or less.
Serennu and Astrodienst have bigger stocks of asteroids for the purpose of finding just what is the super-exact aspect.
Sometimes a place or circumstance introduces us to those who are mentors or benefactors, doesn´t always have to be a person! :22:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »