Tenancy in Current Planets plus Chiron

September 17, 2021 at 01:29 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Tenancy in Current Planets plus Chiron
So I was looking at the chart for this moment and appearing in the lower right-hand corner is a new pizza-pie chart; An option to get the huge percentage of :178: :154: who were my peer group.
An option to get the huge percentage of :175: :155:es who were my cohort group.
The Chinese twelve year cycle appearing automatically for :156:!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 23, 2021 at 19:14
(Taurus) Rosincvist » nutelina
There were coincidences that escalated. :63:
There was a crossing of paths that my mother said was impossible. :22:
Research becomes more and more necessary because of those who go heavy on Cock NBull! :124: :41:
October 23, 2021 at 08:37
(Taurus) nutelina » Rosincvist
Fascinating. And what let you to this people like how did you find out it was them and not someone else? How much research did you have to do to come to this conclusion? :37:
October 22, 2021 at 01:39
How my father behaved under the influence of alcohol exposed the personality of Winfield Scott Lovecraft. :124: :125: :127:
How his mother controlled and secreted things exposed the personality of George Lovecraft.
How poorly controlled the male instincts of my father´s father demonstrated the instability of Helen Allgood.
How my childhood step-father grew deeper and deeper into long-knecked bottle drinking was the sequel to Everett Phillips. :125:
How my childhood friend who lived in a suburban house surprisingly close to the Van Nuys triplex apartment building "existed" and looked identical to Robert Barlowe was a wedge from the previous incarnation as well!
How my recent anorexic step-father thought he had the $$$ for everybody, was a ghost of the Ionic Order of Freemasonry; Winfield Van Buren Phillips. :125:
The between-lives; 26 years and eight weeks are actually more important, because it was during that time that most of the others mentioned had to be in body figuring out what was normal for their roles!
October 21, 2021 at 10:11
(Taurus) nutelina » Rosincvist
I´d love to learn about your past life process.
October 16, 2021 at 20:43
The tenancy option used for looking up my past-life has me feeling the menace of the huge, slightly older, :172: :154: contingent he experienced even though they are long-gone!
September 21, 2021 at 20:28
That was minus three hundred not dash three hundred, under tenancy I did find minus and dash in the same line of numbers.
Rebate? You were shafted by AirBNB? :25:
September 21, 2021 at 13:20
(Taurus) nutelina
Oh and original! And where is the rebate?
September 21, 2021 at 04:30
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Going to -300 I find that :177:, not :178: has 11.5 year reign of :160:; What could perturb :160: so?
September 20, 2021 at 17:52
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Psyle
I believe that :160:, :178: and eighth-house may be represented by the colour Ultra-Violet A..........................maybe red!
September 19, 2021 at 14:46
(Sagittarius) Psyle
Venus is currently moving through the dark depths of Scorpio.
:154: :178:

I wondered if I should go out to some Parisian bars during friday´s nebulous summer night.

Seeing transit Venus on my natal Vertex, conjunct my Venus Return Moon, and trine natal Moon... I decided to give it a go.

I ended up having a very deep conversation with a girl. Our two Suns are conjunct. Her Scorpio Venus is conjunct my natal Vertex. It was the day of her Venus Return.
September 18, 2021 at 19:25
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:153: tenants `air´ for both my peer group and my past-life Howard Phillips Lovecraft´s cohort group!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »