MAJOR VEDIC ASTROLOGICAL TRANSIT, SEPTEMBER 15TH GURU(Jupiter) RE-ENTERS CAPRICORN UNTIL NOVEMBER 20,2021,GENERAL TRANSIT EFFECTS FOR ALL VEDIC MOON SIGNS

September 16, 2021 at 01:09 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Datta108
MAJOR VEDIC ASTROLOGICAL TRANSIT, SEPTEMBER 15TH GURU(Jupiter) RE-ENTERS CAPRICORN UNTIL NOVEMBER 20,2021,GENERAL TRANSIT EFFECTS FOR ALL VEDIC MOON SIGNS
Namaste, Guru Graha, the planet Jupiter, has moved back into Capricorn in retrograde motion where he turns direct in October and then finally reenters Aquarius for good November 20th until April 2022

According to jyotish,the transits of Saturn,Jupiter Rahu and Ketu all have major life effects for all,especially Saturn and Jupiter.
Based on what I learned from my spiritual mentor and my experience using Jyotish these are the results in general for Vedic moon signs.

▶️ ARIES MOON- Jupiter now in the 10th from thier moon along with Saturn can have changes at thier job/work/career. Traditionally Jupiter is not considered favorable in the 10th house from moon in transit so these changes may be unpleasant but since Sun has just entered Virgo thier favorable 6th house until mid October possible decent results may be expected, especially from now until mid October. The combination of Jupiter and Saturn in the 10th from moon can also mean issues with vehicles, maternal family members, moving to another place/renovations or health issues etc.. since both planets are not considered to give favorable results in this house from the moon.

▶️ TAURUS MOON- Jupiter now in the auspicious 9th house can counteract any problems that Saturn has brought in the 9th house or at least make them manageable, especially from Mid October to mid November.

▶️ GEMINI MOON- Jupiter now in the highly inauspicious 8th from moon,combined with Saturn already in the 8th brings Gemini moons under "Ashtama Guru" and "Ashtama Sani ",a seriously challenging phase of life is possible, luckily its only a few week´s long now. Reversals of fortune, setbacks,loss of job,scandals and mental restlessness etc..are some of the potential results of this transit. Spiritual remedies are a must now,my spiritual teacher would recommend Fasting on Thursdays religiously until Sunset til late November,among other remedies.

▶️ CANCER MOON- Jupiter now in the auspicious 7th house from moon will help counteract Saturn´s unfavourable 7th house transit,especially from now until mid October so some betterment is possible but Jupiter will reenter the unfavourable 8th in a couple of months so consolidate gains and prepare for Jupiters transit from November til Apri 2022.

▶️ LEO MOON- Jupiter now in the unfavourable 6th house of debts,disease, divorce/legal issues can bring some setbacks and frustrations to Leo´s during this transit, but since Saturn is also in the 6th well placed any problems will be short lived and manageable since Saturn is said to be favorable in the 6th from moon and Sun will be in thier favorable 3rd house from Mid October to mid November.

▶️ VIRGO MOON- Jupiter now in thier very favorable 5th house from moon will help Virgos deal with any difficulties Saturn in the 5th has brought, new opportunities, jobs,work, fruitfull creative endeavors, etc.. can happen now along with solutions to health issues and chances of having children not ruled out.

▶️ LIBRA MOON- Jupiter now in the 4th house along with Saturn already there can bring disappointments and tougher times for Libras,problems at job,career, finance issues, along with difficulties at home or relationships etc..
Spiritual remedies can help,luckily this transit is only a couple of months so if they can manage until November things should improve from there.

▶️ SCORPIO MOON- Jupiter now in the inauspicious 3rd from the moon is not considered favorable at all, but Saturn also in the 3rd should help them get through any problems encountered but since Sun and other planets will be in thier 12fl house from mid October they should prepare for any setbacks and reversals during this transit.

▶️ SAGITTARIUS MOON- Jupiter now in the favorable 2nd house from moon will help usher in better time for them until late November, finances, health, etc.. can improve and relief from difficult situations probable but Sade sati still in effect for Sage moons though.

▶️ CAPRICORN MOON- Jupiter now in their 1st house along with Saturn crossing over thier moon can bring more issues to deal with for Cap moons, plus Sun in the unfavourable 9th house until mid October could be tough for them,if they can manage until Jupiter reenters Aquarius thier favorable 2nd house in late November they should be good for the rest of the year.

▶️ AQUARIUS MOON - Jupiter now in thier 12fl house along with Saturn also in the 12fl is worrisome for Aquarius moons,losses, expenses, visiting doctors along with traveling etc..are possible during this transit. Sun also in the unfavourable 8th and 9th house is unhelpful too so spiritual remedies are a must for Jupiter and Saturn since Sade sati is just starting to pick up steam for them.
Fasting on Thursdays and or Saturdays until sunset, giving charity or donations on these days,etc,, can help them now,these next two month may be the worst of the year for Aquarius moons imo.

▶️ PISCES MOON- Jupiter now in the favorable 11th house of gains along with Saturn also auspicious in thier 11th house can bring better opportunities and changes for them now, this may be a good time to look for better jobs or places to live,promotions,raises,rise in income,relationships etc.. all see chances to happen now.

Any questions about Upaya´s, Spiritual remedies just message me, may all living entities be at peace, may Guru Graha bless us with Spiritual knowledge and God conciousness
JAI Guru!
JAI DATTATREYA SAMPRADAYA
JAI DATTAGURU AVATAR
JAI DATTATREYA
🙏🌻🕉

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 20, 2021 at 13:58
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste Jupiter has re-entered Aquarius now until April 2022 kindly read the general forecast to see what the transit could bring.🙏🕉
October 17, 2021 at 18:44
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Datta108
i feel like i was made for war,

and i feel i gonna enter army either by my own doing, or by force
October 17, 2021 at 16:56
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Ghost-King
Namaste this analysis is based on traditional jyotish not western concepts, kindly find out where your moon is placed using Jyotish/vedic astrology and then look up the general results for your moon sign🙏
October 17, 2021 at 16:47
(Aries) Ghost-King
This is not good at all I guess Capricorn is in 6th house jupiter.. moon in 11th in Gemini.. I have important plans in the coming months. Will this be bad now? :47: :47:
October 17, 2021 at 16:24
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Aren Levi
Some vedic astrologers have said something along the lines of that, War or a war like situation possibly approaching especially for the U.S. since Sade sati is operating and Saturn dasa / Rahu bhukti is running... Check out "Modern Astrology" magazine from India ,they have annual world predictions in thier January issues...
October 17, 2021 at 16:08
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Datta108
WW3 or major situation with covid i would say ( Jupiter in pisces 2022 )
October 17, 2021 at 16:05
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Aren Levi
You´re welcome!
No worries, Jupiter will enter Aquarius,your 11th house of gains and profits from janma Rasi soon,so possibly better time from November 20th until April 2022 is seen.

When Jupiter enters Pisces next year there is some cause for concern as the 12fl house of loss,endings,expenses, travel etc..will be activated...
October 17, 2021 at 15:42
(Virgo) Aren Levi
FUCK

aries Moon .... thanks for info :4:
October 17, 2021 at 15:26
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Datta108
Jupiter will enter Aquarius next month on November 20th where he stays until April 2022 when he enters Pisces, which will also see Saturn moving to Aquarius in the same month.(although Saturn will retrograde back into capricorn a few months later)

Plus Rahu and Ketu change signs in March 2022 so multiple major planetary shifts occur in the first quarter of 2022.
October 17, 2021 at 14:59
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste Jupiter is turning direct in Capricorn imminently, changes are afoot for many.

Plus mercury also turning direct, Saturn turned direct last week so refer to the post to see what is in store, imo those with vedic moon signs of Gemini, Aquarius, Libra and Leo may see the most changes,some unpleasant.
Spiritual remedies to mitigate any unfavourable impending karma´s will help🙏🕉
October 7, 2021 at 01:12
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Kisses
Yes,Jupiter when in the 4th house from moon can bring a change of place of living
October 7, 2021 at 01:06
(Scorpio) Kisses » Datta108
I´ve already moved! For college lol in the past 2 months. And then I´ll be moving again once the school year ends.
October 7, 2021 at 00:18
Imo chance of moving is possible in the near term,relationships possible from April 2022 to April 2023 as Jupiter transits 5th house from moon plus Jupiter bhukti running...
October 7, 2021 at 00:02
For sure. Have you watched Simon Chokoisky and KRS´ video on relationship timing? Where you add the 1st and 7th lords together? That point for me is at 1 deg Pisces which is already my 7th house, and Jupiter, my 7th lord, will go over it next April and I´m running Jupiter antardasha!

Do you think I could meet someone soon?
October 6, 2021 at 23:32
Yes,I can imagine for scorpio moons it being tough...2013 and maybe 2018-19 could have been particularly difficult,but since Mercury dasa running with Jupiter bhukti and Saturn favorable the sky´s the limit now!
October 6, 2021 at 23:26
Nothing unmanageable, especially for a Scorpio Moon ;D

Sade Sati gave me and my mom hell (mom is also an Anuradha moon). Everything right now is almost a cake walk compared to that
October 6, 2021 at 23:24
Namaste congratulations! I see you have Scorpio moon plus Mercury dasa running,the lagna lords dasa typically always brings favorable results so maximize the beneficial time.

Also Saturn has been in your favorable 3rd house from moon since January 2020 (which was the end of your Sade sati period of possible struggles) so all systems go!

Only possible difficulty is from now until late November while Jupiter is in your unfavourable 3rd from moon,but nothing unmanageable🙏
October 6, 2021 at 22:42
(Scorpio) Kisses
Kanya Lagna here! I just started college. The Jupiter Saturn conjunction blessed me with a full ride scholarship.

Now that it’s retrograding I’m starting to work more on my music and am doing writing sessions with other artists. Performance stuff. Also, I’m interested in dating :3 all 5th house stuff
October 6, 2021 at 22:23
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Astro Seek User
You´re welcome and good to hear!🙏
September 20, 2021 at 01:34
(Capricorn) Datta108
*Edit, I forgot to mention Saturn turning direct in Capricorn in October approximately the same time as Jupiter turning direct in Capricorn, October can be pivotal as well as late November when Jupiter finally moves into Aquarius for good until April 2022
September 17, 2021 at 22:32
(Capricorn) Datta108 » LotusStar
Namaste no worries it´s a short transit plus if you´re running a favorable Dasa/bhukti or antardasa period then nothing major will occur.
As my spiritual mentor said, "Avoid the problem before it arrives " by doin the remedies, there is nothing to lose by fasting (except a few pounds!!) 🙏🕉
September 17, 2021 at 22:16
(Aries) ram_goat » LotusStar
Yes me too.. vedic gemini moon.

:42: :9:
September 17, 2021 at 22:13
(Virgo) LotusStar
Really bad time to be a Gemini Moon right now :9:
September 16, 2021 at 12:09
(Capricorn) Datta108 » (dragonfly)
You´re very welcome! 🙏🕉🌻
September 16, 2021 at 10:41
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
Thank you Datta108, that´s very helpful.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »