Personal Planets Return

September 14, 2021 at 12:00 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) sunflowerdj
Personal Planets Return
Has anyone had their personal planets return for their birthday? My sun(obviously), Venus, Mercury will be returning. Moon will also be conjucting natal, it’s going to be a full moon too and I was born on a full moon. North node, Ceres, & Lilith conjucts my MC. 😅 Anyway, anybody had this happen before? What was your experience?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 14, 2021 at 19:25
(Virgo) sunflowerdj » Psyle
Oh wow, this is all very new to me(interpreting return charts), thanks for the response, I appreciate it!!
September 14, 2021 at 17:56
(Sagittarius) Psyle
So this year will be a new beginning in many areas for you. Be sure to check the separate charts for : Solar return, Venus return and Lunar return. These three charts are very important. Especially the house (in the return chart) of the returning planet.

To be more precise your exact Solar Return chart is : 19 Sep 2021, 18:11. With a SR ASC at 28°48’Aquarius. This brings a SR ASC next to your natal DSC and a SR Sun in the 7th house.

Thus the activated houses this year will be : H7, H12, H1 and H8. Logically the Venus return resonates with these H7, H8 themes.

Besides your personality will somewhat expand (Jupiter ASC) and your career will bear some karmic fruits (SN MC). But you need to be careful because of that activated 12th house related to the covid transit and its remnants (Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter, Uranus).
September 14, 2021 at 12:09
(Virgo) sunflowerdj
Transit chart on my Birthday
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »