I have so many planets in house 2, is this means I would be to focused on my career, and venus in 12 concerns me :)

September 13, 2021 at 21:17 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Nicky123
I have so many planets in house 2, is this means I would be to focused on my career, and venus in 12 concerns me :)
It will be great if someone could tell me something about it because I don´t know too much about astrology :1:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 14, 2021 at 14:22
(Pisces) 11 » Nicky123
Idk. Could be, that asks for deeper analysis.
But probably big spendings involved and money melts quickly..

As I said 6th h ruler being Venus in 12th not so good, makes a person lazy so could be periods where you not able to attain money.
September 14, 2021 at 14:13
(Sagittarius) Nicky123 » 11
Is this means I will have money problems in the future? 😁
September 14, 2021 at 13:53
(Pisces) 11 » Nicky123
Venus in 12th - Venus - money, 12th - house losses.

You have Jupiter in 2nd (which also rules 4th house - family) . Although Jupiter is in fall being :180:
But still wherever Jupiter sits in the chart, there it offers help, blessings and protection. So family helped you financially (2nd).

But since Jupiter also rules partly your 1st house And sun sign, so you associate yourself with things you have. If you have no money, it feels like you also disappear and slowly dissolve together with that.
September 14, 2021 at 13:48
(Cancer) TimeLord » Nicky123
Lucky you.
I have seen this world more.
I´m an old man now.
Nobody and I mean nobody ever helped me.
No family, no friends, nobody.
And nobody will help me.
That´s may be my destiny.
Rahu in 2nd House.
Who knows.
I´m no Astrologer. 😞
September 14, 2021 at 13:40
(Sagittarius) Nicky123 » TimeLord
When I look back, I can just say that my incoms were not stable, but in those periods my friends and some family members helped me, and in that period of time, or I couldnt work or I didnt want to. 🙂
September 14, 2021 at 13:28
(Cancer) TimeLord » Nicky123
Lucky you.
I always have problems with money.
Money never come to me.
By the way I´m no Astrologer either.
Glad to hear you don´t money issue like me.
September 14, 2021 at 13:19
Thanks for all information, I have to say that you are right about all the things you said here, you read me like a children´s book :) I feel if there are no interesting new things going on in my relationship, or something new to experience and offer, I´m starting to feel like something is wrong between me and my partner, is hard to except to be in a calm phase in the relationship, I feel like I´m losing my time, in that case. I like movement in my daily life too, so being in one place without mental stimulus is almost torturing. :27: At least I have luck with friends! :1:
September 14, 2021 at 13:06
(Sagittarius) Nicky123 » TimeLord
Mercury, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune. I have some squares between Mercury and Saturn, and Moon and Mercury, also a conjunction between Neptune and Uranus. I don´t have a problem with the money I always find some solution. Other aspects I think are good. Generally, some people say my Natal chart is good, but I don´t have some knowledge about astrology so I don´t know :)
September 14, 2021 at 12:40
(Cancer) TimeLord
How many ?
I have FP Conjunct Venus Conjunct Moon.
And Rahu Conjunct Mercury in my 2nd House. I economically very poor person. Actually I don´t have any career if you say so.
September 14, 2021 at 12:11
(Pisces) 11 » Nicky123
I understand. Interesting how things happen. Not everyone who end up in jail are cold blooded criminals.

As for your love life. Venus in 12th is difficult
You have mars on MC- you openly, straight forward move towards your goals and it’s a manly placement. Intense energy and initiative.

Almost all your planets on East - you’re self oriented , no one will have easy life with you :61:
Very self sufficient person , big personality, and you don’t need anyone who doesn’t offer something more, that you don’t have already or that u lack.

But you attract by being happy and confident, so people want to be around you :74:
September 14, 2021 at 11:57
I started when I was 15-16 end ended up in jail when I was 21, but still, I´m not regretting it, even though I was there for 3 years. Maybe you will think that I was some crazy kid but I was excellent at school, and my behavior was good toward other people and family members. I´m not one of those people who jump into something without thinking first, but I just don´t have a fear to do anything. Even though I was so jung I was on my own in this, and I didn´t depend on any other drug dealers, I had my own web. Also, men didn´t influence me, as some people would probably think. But now I generally think I have problems in relationships because no one can manipulate me, and If I see even the slightest sign of manipulation that´s the end. Sometimes I feel I can not be 100 percent myself in the relationships, and I´m very strict about equality in the relationships, not because I´m some crazy feminist girl, it´s just because I think I can do everything as a man, so I expected the same from another side, too. :D
September 14, 2021 at 11:22
(Pisces) 11 » Nicky123
:61: Wouldn’t think about that, but yes sell interesting stuff.

Hmm jail could possible be 6th house ruler Venus in 12th.
Not so good placement .

Maybe you also indulge in things, you allow yourself do things that you really really want, not thinking enough if it’s right.

I’d guess you need to pay back karma by charity. 12th house is a place where pay back from past lives they say. And isolated places, jail included
September 14, 2021 at 11:13
I definitely like to count money, I´m currently a teacher, but my mind does not stop there. I am constantly thinking about some other projects and jobs that I can do, even though I´m very good at teaching and I think I can achieve great success in that field. Does anything suggest something about criminal behavior or job related to it, because I ended up in jail at a very young age, because I was selling weed, I was pretty good at it :D
September 14, 2021 at 11:01
(Sagittarius) Nicky123 » Rosincvist
Thanks, generally I think I´m creative :)
September 14, 2021 at 10:53
(Pisces) 11
Not so many, if focus on personal planets. 2nd house talks about values and how u earn money. Your :153: there, so you’re constantly occupied with ideas how to earn, sell, practical approach. You like to count money. Can work with hands, communication, sell interesting stuff. Maybe you even collect some antique things.
September 14, 2021 at 10:46
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Some kind of Creative Business is possible :44:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »