Birth Chart of Bobby Fischer

September 11, 2021 at 22:10 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Birth Chart of Bobby Fischer
One of the greatest chess player in history... But weird as fuck.

Leo Rising/Cancer Rising and Mercury, Mars in Aquarius. A very good example of Mars in aquarius, and aquarius energy in general.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 1, 2021 at 01:17
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » ram_goat
:61:
October 31, 2021 at 20:39
(Libra) leorising
I have Leo ascendant (baby Leo) and mars at 7 in aquarius.
I believe that in his case, Pluto and Chiron in the 1st house complicate his sentimental life.
Mars in opposition to Pluto gives a super accurate, laser beam view.
October 31, 2021 at 20:16
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Interesting man. I´ve had a further look into him. He´s a very smart man and by today´s standards would be considered a "conspiracy theorist".

I was apart of a brief astrological study and the comparison of charts of "conspiracy theorists".

One of the stand outs to me was they mostly have positive aspects to Uranus.

With Uranus being considered the higher octave of Mercury. I´m starting to see Uranus not so much as the rebel but more of the naturally awake. The "1/5 of the population" who can´t be hypnotized if you will. They only seem the rebel because everyone else has a hard time understanding those who see a truth that they themselves can´t.

The grand air trine with Neptune and Mars.

Also planets and angles in Aries, his venus on his MC. More so than Aquarius.

Could be bias as I have a very heavy "conspiracy theorist" chart based on the study.
September 12, 2021 at 09:27
(Capricorn) Emanuel » ram_goat
Chess was dominated at that time just by soviet players... It was literally a circle jerk.
September 12, 2021 at 09:26
(Capricorn) Emanuel » s81
"With outstanding chess champions always the Moon"

Yeah... Bobby hated his mother to the guts. Moon in Taurus square Mars and Pluto... Probably.
September 12, 2021 at 05:41
(Taurus) s81
Yeah, but not only Uranus is something worth to mention.

Chess being an individual sport like tennis or car racing, implies big emotional stress and attitude to succeed. With outstanding chess champions always the Moon and Lilith are involved in a major aspect with at least one masculine planet: Sun, Saturn, Mars and/or Pluto.

Here´s a short list just including the ones I found here in the db at astro-seek:
Bobby Fisher: Moon t-square with Mars and Pluto, plus Lilith trine Sun.
Garry Kasparov: Moon square Pluto (plus conjunction Ascendant), plus Lilith opposition Sun.
Jose Capablanca: Moon conjunction Pluto and opposition Sun, plus Lilith opposition Sun.
Alexander Alekhine: Moon partile square Pluto and trine Sun (plus trine MC), plus Lilith conjunction Sun (plus partile conjuction MC).
Magnus Carlsen: Moon inconjunction Sun, plus Lilith conjunction Sun and opposition Mars.
Emmanuel Lasker: Moon grand trine with Sun and Mars, plus Lilith opposition Mars.
Vasily Smyslov: Moon t-square with Sun and Pluto, plus Lilith square Mars.
Paul Morphy: Moon trine Sun, plus Lilith square Mars.
Anatoly Karpov: Moon square Saturn, plus Lilith partile square Saturn.

Btw, also the lunar nodes have a pattern, they are in axes: 2-8 (Fischer, Kasparov, Morphy), 3-9 (Alekhine, Karpov), 4-10 (Lasker, Capablanca, Carlsen); with the exception of Smyslov in 5-11.

Also, Gemini/3rd house and/or Virgo/6th house have something meaningful inside (planets and/or angles mainly, but could be Lot of Fortune also) and that means a Mercury (logical thinking) disposing big resources by sign and/or house to do it´s job.

And all that, not to mention common degrees rulerships... btw, I bet there are some common and meaningful arabic parts/greek lots also involved.
September 12, 2021 at 02:50
(Aries) ram_goat » Emanuel
aah but imagine the groupie scene on the international chess circuit..
September 11, 2021 at 22:16
(Capricorn) Emanuel
"Despite a genius IQ and and his incredible chess talent, Bobby Fischer was a terrible student who routinely got Ds and was not at all socially adept. Fischer was a loner with few friends at school and was essentially isolated. It is not surprising then that, in 1960, he decided to drop out of Erasmus Hall High School in Brooklyn, NY. He never attended any other academic institutions; although, his status as a fifteen-year-old chess grandmaster made formal schooling superfluous."

"The more he learned about chess, the less he cared about school, friendship, girls, job prospects or any other teenage concerns. Throughout his adolescence, Fischer showed little or no interest in sex. Legend has it that Henry Stockhold, a chess-playing journalist, took the 19-year-old Fischer to a brothel to lose his virginity. When Stockhold asked him how it went, Fischer is said to have replied: "Chess is better." "

" The US Department of the Treasury warned Fischer before the start of the match that his participation was illegal, that it would violate President George H. W. Bush´s Executive Order 12810 imposing United Nations Security Council Resolution 757 sanctions against engaging in economic activities in Yugoslavia.[403] In response, during the first scheduled press conference on September 1, 1992, in front of the international press, Fischer spat on the US order, saying "this is my reply". "

" After forfeiting his title as World Champion, Fischer became reclusive and sometimes erratic, disappearing from both competitive chess and the public eye."
September 11, 2021 at 22:12
(Capricorn) Emanuel
His chart
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »