Ridiculous or not?

September 11, 2021 at 00:54 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) GreenMoon
Ridiculous or not?
I readed an article just now, about hints of how we could die, judging only the aspect of Pluto in different houses. For ex, that guy wrote a person with natal Pluto in 4th house could die in the presence of family or close friends. I know it may only give a guess, an innocent one. Accepting this theory, what a natal Pluto in 2nd house means? 2nd house is related to money, wealth. How his death would be? I m just curious.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 8, 2022 at 16:46
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » LotusStar
When I was suicidal, I discarded all my values as easy as saying "chicken soup".

If everything falls apart, the Superego makes place for the Id and the Ego just sits back and goes with the flow. If the fear for an abstract concept like Hell is still there, I doubt you have ever experienced the Dark Night of the Soul.

https://eckharttolle.com/eckhart-on…
February 8, 2022 at 15:46
(Virgo) LotusStar » Catch-22
Why wouldn´t it? If I believe I would end up in hell or worse, it would, for me.
February 8, 2022 at 09:20
(Cancer) GreenMoon » Catch-22
:61: :61:
Then it must be a good catch!
February 8, 2022 at 06:58
(Aquarius) Catch-22
OK, more serious now. I do not have the impression Pluto is about Death. It´s like the Death card in Tarot, about transformation. I rather see Pluto as a giant clock, which indicators point at a certain issue in life. When I go over it, every time it gives a change.

I always learned you could not tell when someone was dead by looking at a chart, so I doubt a chart contains the moment of dead. OK, I guess with someone with Pluto in Aquarius you can tell the guy lived end 18th century and must me dead but that´s it.
February 8, 2022 at 06:46
(Aquarius) Catch-22
I´ve got Pluto in the 5th house, so I´ll die when having sex. :46:

They call an orgasm "La petite Morte" in French :40:
February 8, 2022 at 06:45
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » LotusStar
When you decide to commit suicide, I doubt your religious beliefs do matter at that moment...
February 7, 2022 at 19:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user letafet, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Death is a very interesting topic.

I can´t say whether Pluto can determine how your death will be but I choose to look at the positions of the houses: 4th and 8th. From what I´ve read the 4th house is said to represent the last years of life (classical) and the 8th house the time and way of death.

A recent example I remember is the 8th house ruler being in the 1st house: injuries to head, accidents, or death by suicide (examples vary). A famous author´s chart (I don´t remember who it was), was shown and read to support this.

As for the 2nd house, there are many ways to interpret it, from being suffocated to death by overeating (excuse my bluntness) since it is related to one´s throat. However, some also claim that it can be "peaceful". It´s just that you can never truly know. And you don´t really need to know.
February 7, 2022 at 18:09
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » StelleLuce
Oh really? Why ?
February 5, 2022 at 19:49
(Scorpio) StelleLuce » Ioaanaa08
Best place to have it. Doubt it not.
September 11, 2021 at 19:52
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » LotusStar
Me with Pluto in my 8th house 😂😅
September 11, 2021 at 02:40
(Virgo) LotusStar
2nd house is about food too, maybe chocking?

Mine 1st house, I could think suicide, but goes against my religious beliefs.

I´ve read 8th house is more death house.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »