Aspects of Descendant?

September 10, 2021 at 20:02 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) blastardo
Aspects of Descendant?
Just to make things clear - is it possible to separately delineate aspects of Descendant in natal chart? Or do the listed aspects for Ascendant actually cover the entirety of the Asc-Dsc axis? I would be grateful for explanations.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 11, 2021 at 04:08
(Taurus) s81
It´s a circle, so if something conjuncts a point, opposes the point in front of it; if something trines a point, sextiles the point in front of it; etc. All axes are always related like that, no matter they are chart angles and/or opposed house cusps (in any house system), lunar nodes, vertex/antivertex, etc.

That said, IMHO the aspect applying to an end is more important than the one separating from the other end (beside one is implied in the other, you should focus in the stronger first, it´s common sense). But I´ve present most of astrologers don´t follow that idea, they usually ignore aspects to: Descendant, Imum Coeli, South Node, Antivertex, etc, and concentrate only in the aspects of the other end. :63:
September 11, 2021 at 03:12
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:96:......Descendant :196: :154: complicates Seventh-house :164: with myself; Sometimes the West takes over! :95:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »