Is one destined to be single during Uranus´ transit through the 7H? Also, Neptune in 5H.

September 10, 2021 at 17:38 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) CasablancaXYZ
Is one destined to be single during Uranus´ transit through the 7H? Also, Neptune in 5H.
I´ve been defeated by "love" a bit more than I´d like to admit these days and I´m exhausted. The real me wants something long-standing or at least fruitful (children), but no matter what - it seems to be an exceptional struggle for me. :28:

I would think that I am a catch, but that´s really irrelevant when one is at war with themselves.

Needless to say, Uranus is transiting my 7th house and Neptune is transiting my 5th house.

Lord Have Mercy, is there a way that I could possibly negate those facts and some how experience something substantive and enduring while these transits are active???

Thanks soooo much in advance! :28:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 17, 2021 at 05:01
(Virgo) LotusStar » irina1998
"(Uranus transit the 7th house = age difference relationships!)"

Yes maybe, this happened to me too. I was not looking for it or expecting. It´s very rocky is the problem. Uranus just makes things unpredictable or unusual in some way. And it´s especially not helping right now that Saturn is squaring it, it´s very difficult to make plans or get something more stable going.

Usually age gap can be with Saturn too. Someone I knew married someone 15 years older during Saturn transit 7th house.
September 15, 2021 at 17:31
(Gemini) CasablancaXYZ
I´m reading all of your posts, and I would like to say that this discussion is very enlightening and empowering for me. It´s also forcing me to reflect upon my own romantic situations.

I´m a lot less afraid to end a situationship, relationship, etc. if I feel that it doesn´t serve me, if I see that I´m being abused, used, etc. and I´m a LOT less passive in my relationships for the sake of "keeping a man". I also no longer hide my emotions nor conform to what I think he want´s me to say or be.

Funny, my Uranus in 7th started around 2019 and that´s about the time I got up off of that bullshit that kept me miserable in relationships. I also began to find myself desirable and a catch, compared to how I used to feel about myself.

It´s definitely been an empowering time thus far and I notice that I absolutely do not sit around for a man, waiting for him to "act right".

This is educating.

Thanks y´all!
September 15, 2021 at 12:07
(Taurus) irina1998 » cubic
Yeah I see what you mean!! Thanks again

Here is the link to the synastry chart we have in case you´re interested in commeting something!

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…
September 15, 2021 at 12:00
(Leo) cubic » Victor_Valiant_
Very good post!

irina1998:

What that transit seems to do is to energize the area of relationships for whoever the transit applies - also the said person becomes very upfront about who they are come what may.

So if you´re compatible in general, sure why not. It doesn´t necceserily mean age difference. It may mean any difference that makes it "unusual" - a big height difference, a person from another continent etc, a person with three eyes etc.

What you can do is just keep it real, don´t force anything, don´t have good or bad expectations. It´s all just potential. If it works with that person you´re good to go. If you force it despite bad relationship dynamics or accumulation of too many negativities over time, you´re in for a very rough ride. It´s going to be spectacularly toxic with Uranus effects knocking you both off periodically lol.
September 15, 2021 at 11:19
(Taurus) irina1998
That man I ´ve feelings for is about to get his Uranus transit in the 7th house. He is JUST getting divorced from his wife and me and him have HUGE age difference... That transit is going to be felt in him for real I think.

WWe do not have a "relationship" since he was feeling very weird emotionally due to the divorce and we have left it for a while so he can get some space etc. Could that transit also mean that we´ll soon make a relationship? ( Uranus transit the 7th house = age difference relationships!)

September 13, 2021 at 14:15
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_
Hi ;)

I thought so too but it´s wrong lol ^^

Uranus is in transit of my 7th right now, started just few months ago.
And goes 7years till 2028.

But I´ve googled & read many peoples experiences
& a lot of them got married or found long term partners during the transit.
So the notion of staying single is invalid.

Tho it indicates surprises, changes & innovation in relations & able to relate to others, it´s still changeable.
We are still masters of our destiny & fate ;D

I think we should rather see the advantages of this transit.
It means innovation, fresh looks & perspectives on relations & relating to others & to life itself.
New contacts, more people moving in & out of life, means also more chance of finding nice & interesting people to gain experiences from & thus better chance of finding an good partner etc.

And I definitely feel those advantages in the past couple of months ;D

So keep your head up! ;D
Cheers ^_* :37:

edit: tho I´ve read that people in their existing relations or marriages can see breakups or divorce with this transit in 7th.
Aquarius & Uranus often proven to be the key factor for the perspective change on the relations.
"I don´t feel like it anymore"
"This is not what I want from a relationship, I want something else now" etc.
It doesn´t apply to single people engaging in relations or marriage it seems.
As the perspective changes, a person can actually open up to a different type of partner to engage with ;)
That might´ve been dismissed before as "not for me" ;D

And I´m definitely feeling that hahah ;D
My views on engaging in relationships has shifted.
I´ve thought about changing my perspectives before, but now I´m living it ;D :37:
September 13, 2021 at 00:22
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » cubic
It was a little mind blowing to look back years later, after learning more about astrology, and see that
September 11, 2021 at 08:45
(Leo) cubic » Sunnyshadow
Yeah I know of one such case also. Said person didn´t know astrology..
September 11, 2021 at 00:28
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I got divorced almost exactly when uranus entered my 7th house. Go figure 😒

Didn´t know it till years later, so I didn´t "think" it into reality
September 11, 2021 at 00:23
(Virgo) LotusStar
All I can do is commiserate. It would seem like it, wouldnt it.
September 10, 2021 at 18:48
(Gemini) CasablancaXYZ » cubic
AHH!

You specificially said something in your post in which spirit has been repeatedly emphasizing on to me with regard to Uranus in 7H.

"So if that´s anything to go by - then it means that only very highly matched people are not not going to be ripped off your hands by Uranus..." This is sort of like the third confirmation through spirit that specifies the success of unions during the Uranus in 7H transit.

This last guy I dealt with, we had insane chemistry - out of this world, but compatibility just made it impossible. He was truly Uranian in nature as well, and that´s why I gravitated to him. Unfortunately, I had to learn the hard way that there was no staying power in that.

He was wreaking emotional havoc on my soul and being with him was basically emotional self-harm on my part, so I had to block him.

I couldn´t do the friends with benefit thing anymore. It was messing with my mental and emotional state.

Thanks for your response!
September 10, 2021 at 18:22
(Leo) cubic
Yeah I have that thing going.. Uranus transit the 7th.. 7 years of being friendzoned hahahah.

Naah. Yeah.. don´t have much time right now, but I remember trying to be serious with somebody who had that transit ongoing bunch of years ago. Everyime she tried to create attachment I´d pull back hard. It was weird. I couldn´t energetically take her seriously or give in, even for a bit, even if I wanted. Could have been the unique chemistry though.. but yeah as if I wanted her to be some kind of super independent person, and attempts at attachment were blocked off. As if she was behind a glass wall and I made sure she was kept there myself.. lol? It didn´t make sense to me but I kept doing it.

Have been wondering if that´s how people experience me or would experience me.

Because yeah I got the whole sudden change of behaviours thing or disappearance of work related "partners". Extremes really.

I´m yet to try anything serious under this transit but I got to know somebody in early 2021 guy with whom I have an incredible compatibiltiy friendship wise in terms of interests and ways of seeing the world. One of the most fruitful and interesting conversations ever really. I knew him from before but hadn´t communicated with him that much ever, and in almost 10 years. I can´t see anything shaking that one up.

So if that´s anything to go by - then it means that only very highly matched people are not not going to be ripped off your hands by Uranus. Maybe it´s a bit of a cope for me to say this - but Uranus has to do with authenticity.

Whats so great about relationships anyway? It’s just brainwash by internet relationship junkies and youtube astrologers. Let’s go to a psy-trance party and ascend! The world is full of sin..

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »