Meaning of Empty Arrows Numerology report

September 10, 2021 at 10:27 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Neleb
Meaning of Empty Arrows Numerology report
Hi All.
Does anybody know what do empty numerology arrows mean in the numerology report (birth date)
I do not have any Full Arrows!! While other people have 3 o 4, my only outcome is one Empty Arrow.
Is that bad?
Thanks

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 18, 2021 at 06:23
(Leo) Anni23 » Neleb
First of all I think that you have lovely numbers. 9 and and 11 are great numbers. Though all numbers have different respective qualities and potentials.

Your birthday number is a important contributer but from everything I read it won´t be the "most" important number
Life path and destiny are the most important, plus any repeating numbers

You can calculate your full numerology on this website, under numerology-name numerology just the explanations provided arent very thorough.
You just need to use your full name as you were given at birth, no nick names.

I´ll look for a good website with more indepth explanations of the numbers for you (i know one if I can recall)

- this one´s alright, though it makes you do all your no´s separately/read about them on different pages

https://numerologyworx.com/attitude…
September 17, 2021 at 16:22
(Scorpio) Neleb » Anni23
Hi Anni23,
Thanks for your reply

I am a 9 as for my date of birth.

No idea what my other numbers are and no idea how to calculate them
Through my name only? or do I need to consider my family name as well?
I have a double name, but I only use the second one. Should I consider the one I use or both of them.
Thanks
September 16, 2021 at 04:07
(Leo) Anni23 » Neleb
That doesn´t matter so much either.

I offered two case scenarios.

What are the rest of your core numbers? You´ll likely find a repeating pattern then. That probably illustrates some gift or inclination
September 16, 2021 at 04:03
(Leo) Anni23 » OctoberScorpio
I just meant that say the business man who has concentrated his life on business, but has focused less on his marriage/s may still be happy.

How are we yo say when all people live such different lives.
Tbh we dont get it all

So using the example above someone observing "might" consider that man lucky

For that success he probably needed to have a certain set of numbers with repeating characteristics though..

Generally I would say that most of the time there is no worse
September 14, 2021 at 15:12
(Scorpio) Neleb » OctoberScorpio
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.

I though my birthdate was displayed in my profile. Is that what you need for the core numbers?
Thanks
September 14, 2021 at 15:00
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Neleb
Yes. I understand what you mean. I have 9 in my numbers. Being selfish though always backfires on me and then life becomes very difficult.

I can’t answer your question because I don’t know your core numbers.
September 14, 2021 at 10:51
Hi!
Sorry my mistake, it is a typo.. I meant to write " Type".
and my question was " To what type of growth or in which specific areas are the empty rows pointing to?"

I find life lesson 9 a very lonely and cold path, it recalls me tarot card 9, the Hermit.

Still have a lot to do, detachment and letting go is not something I´m very good at (natal fixed sign, 48% water in my chart).
And also, I´ve realized, what when you follow a selfless path, and you give unconditional whatever to people,  you find yourself surrounded by selfish human beings who will only take advantage of that characteristic of you, without loving you the sam back . so you feel completely drained inside, by selflessly giving and giving and giving.. don´t you think so?
So my trying to be more selfish if you know what I mean.

Thanks 
September 14, 2021 at 02:01
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Neleb
Hi Neleb,

I´m not sure what you meant by time ? We all come here to grow, no ? to me, it´s all part of life´s journey, from the day we come here, until we leave. . . You´re a life lesson 9, is a cycle of completion. You´re meant to acquire but keep detachment (letting go), putting others before yourself (selfless path, sense of solitariness, vie nomade). 9 is a beautiful, creative and artistic number. All the information is in the full name and date of birth. I think your original question was about psychometrix, with pythagorean square ? I´m familiar with this but I don´t use /apply this method. Psychometrix or the "arrows in Pythagorean square" is more "Freudian" to me than anything else, but some relate to it I guess.
September 13, 2021 at 20:56
Hi, thanks for replying!

In your opinion, what time of personal growth do my numbers requiere?

Thanks!
September 13, 2021 at 20:55
(Scorpio) Neleb » Anni23
Hi!
Many thanks for replying.

I dont think my numbers are balanced at all.

2 elevens 11th Nov (that makes 22) and then the year. No 3 or 5 or 8 or 2
So i have many lines missing Im afraid
September 11, 2021 at 16:55
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Anni23
What do you mean by "worse" ??

and explain "conversely if a person has numbers that seem to be repeating a pattern that can show you your strength in life" ??

You say: But yeah, everyone has "something missing"..

That´s not true. but doesn´t mean there isn´t room for personal growth.
September 11, 2021 at 09:56
(Leo) Anni23
I´d say that there are "worse" things that can occur numerologically

Look to the overall balance of your numbers. Or conversely if a person has numbers that seem to be repeating a pattern that can show you your strength in life

But yeah, everyone has "something missing"..

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »