Really love both complex discussions and animals yet also heavily dislike society and material reality

September 9, 2021 at 15:46 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) blastardo
Really love both complex discussions and animals yet also heavily dislike society and material reality
I seriously can talk hours about deep topics.... But otherwise people really tire me out and I feel that society as a construct is very problematic. Also, I have long been fascinated about animals and nature but also feel that the material reality is very constraining. Lastly, in general I am a pragmatic thinker yet when it comes to handling machinery etc I am very impractical.

Any clues about these paradoxes in my natal chart? Any tentative solutions based on the chart?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 10, 2021 at 04:24
(Leo) Anni23
Hmm hmm. I could say that it may be jupiter in your 12th like I have (though this would not be using whole signs)

But it could just be all the moon placements
- contributing to liking and not liking people simultaneously

Or maybe your neptune in the 8th house.. yes I would say that is the most likely.
The 12th and 8th houses are very similar and share some of the same characteristics

Though so I would say that your probably a ambivert?..

Btw your also born on the cusp of oscillation like me!
September 9, 2021 at 18:48
(Taurus) Rosincvist
It feels easy to take the edge off with alcohol rather than acknowledging power? :97:
September 9, 2021 at 18:20
(Virgo) rohini moon
"Really love both complex discussions and animals yet also heavily dislike society"

Join the club, buddy. Join the club!

"Any tentative solutions based on the chart?"

How do you feel about ordaining?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »