Mars-problems

September 8, 2021 at 22:34 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Fontaine
Mars-problems
It is a fact that transit mars can cause a lot of problems in the sector affected...but what is the solution to the problems ? Is there an astrological sign that shows how can we deal with mars? At the moment mars affects the 10th house of my horoscope .I think that people in my workplace talk behind my back. They support unfairly each other and I don´t know what to do ....help...

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 24, 2021 at 07:33
(Gemini) AmberMoon
It´s a common workfloor given, unfortunately.

Besides that, friendships also exist on the workfloor.

But in the end the context is a business one and you and your colleagues are competing for the same thing.

And how to find balance in this without landing in the situation you find yourself now.

Which can happen if your expectations are too high for a workfloor context, if you trust too easily or if you´re not setting boundaries clearly enough.

In which case I´d think a Mars might actually be quite helpful here.

Transit Mercury, ruler of your H10 is squaring your natal Mars (Whole house system).

Maybe that´s your call to wake up the soldier and send him to H10. 😉
December 23, 2021 at 23:25
(Aquarius) atlantickush » OS*
Oh thanks for the nod in agreement!

If you have challenging work or people you must know about it too ☺️
December 22, 2021 at 23:31
(Scorpio) OS*
I really like Atlantickush´s answer.

Those are things I do, specially during stressful times and it does help.

Neptune is a transpersonal planet and I believe its effects would be more internally rather than stirring up events in day to day lives. It won´t even make full circle in one´s lifetime.

I´d putt money on Mars. no pun intended.

I work with challenging people so I understand to an extent. I would log everything in a journal, make it in point form, you never know when you´ll need this information. . .

(ruler of 10th is in 12th, house of secret enemies, foreign places, isolement, ect.)

Hopefully things will cool down a bit by the end of January, feb 2022.

Good luck to you! :68:
December 22, 2021 at 17:13
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Your :159: is more afflicted than your :155:, this is a case of mistaken planetary trace!
December 22, 2021 at 15:31
(Aquarius) atlantickush
I have a saying - ´Mars yields to Venus´.

Its stood me in good stead with an Aries Mars. Doesnt really require any astrological magic but just an understanding of the venusian ´realm´ and to always keep it in your mind when being harrassed by Mars-y stuff. Luxuries, spoiling yourself, spoiling someone else, flirting, baths, music, crafts, putting the house in order and making it smell good and look like a place you want to relax in, getting super dressed up, hanging with cool women, etc. They all are the best remedy to disperse mars vibes imo. He cant help himself.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »