8th house influence on Mars and Venus

September 8, 2021 at 18:10 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user gigi909, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

8th house influence on Mars and Venus
Hi everyone,

If you have Mars/ Venus in the 8th house I wanted to get your perspective on how sexual energy/ anger/ passion/ attraction/ seducer energy shows up for you?

I have Mars in Scorpio in my 8th house with the Placidus system and I have Venus in Libra in the 8th house in the whole sign system. I relate to both strongly! I have always felt drawn to the taboo, occult topics, and learning about seductress energies. Sexual energy fascinates me! What other placements do you think affects our sexual energy and relation to others? I am also super interested in Lilith placements. I have it conjunct my sun, conjunct mercury, but square Pluto.

Also I am the type of person who simmers and bubbles slowly when I am angry until i explode. Maybe its the Mars influence, no one would know that i repress a lot of rage with my Pisces rising, but once you see under the surface I am a volcano!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 11, 2021 at 11:01
(Pisces) fishscales
Yup, Mars in Taurus in the 8th here, and I can relate to pretty much everything you said.

Most problematic is letting things stew and boil under the surface, and then exploding. I can really clear a room when that happens. :61:

However, I have really been working on that for the past 5 years or so, and making a concerted effort to address things that annoy me AS they come up. Angry outbursts have become alot less frequent...they´re probably more of a bi-annual event now :61:

Like your Pisces rising, my Pisces sun and Libra rising are both very conducive to burying anger below the surface...neither one is very good at addressing things WHEN they occur, because both really enjoy smooth sailing on calm seas...addressing things in the moment, before they have a chance to fester is something I have to remain conscious and vigilant about at all times. Fortunately, having Merc in Aries helps a little with this...but it is easy to let it slip if you allow it...
September 11, 2021 at 09:35
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
My Venus is in the 8th (Sagittarius, Scorpio Vedic/Sidereal, which I believe I´d relate to more, but I´m inclined to not feel Libra Sun is me lol) Venus sextile Moon. Also Mercury in 8th.

Like some others have said ´soul contract´ is a good description. Someone also said "if you know, you know." "You know whats up" And I can´t help but laugh because it really does feel that way. (Also, sorry for not remembering who posted that.)

I am highly interested in sexuality, occult, taboo, etc.. All the things.

I never want the attention, but don´t too much mind having it. I rather have the attention of who I want, rather than random or acquaintances.

Sexual Energy - shows up for me as quiet, secretive in nature, emotional - have to really love the person to be intimate, sensual. The ´energy´ builds up and wants to explode out. A bit obsessive.

Attraction - They HAVE to have the certain quality in their eyes that will invoke an attraction to them in me. They have to carry themselves very confidently.

Seducer energy - When in the intimate partnership, that requires full emotionally in love with someone, this energy is highly strong in me.

Anger - I´m not sure how this manifests/shows up but I have Mars in Cancer in the 4th Trine Pluto - All I know is I can get properly angry, if need for it arises. I think wording it this way is for the best, also. Lol.

Now - Music is a great thing when it comes to all of this sexual energy, sensuality, attraction - for me anyways, because I can´t get enough of music that reminds me of certain people. Especially songs that are tied into certain moments/memories.

I´ll share one of my favorites for/to my spouse/partner/whatever you want to call us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

:74:
YouTube
YouTube
September 11, 2021 at 06:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Etherealmind
System message: Post has been written by user gigi909, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That’s awesome I don’t know much about the 12th house. I relate to learning about mainly through relationships as well, I think that’s where I have grown the most so far. What are karmic relationships?
September 10, 2021 at 18:31
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Hi gigi !

I have Mars in Scorpio 12th house and Venus in Leo 8th house (close to 9th house cusp).

Regarding my Mars I´m also someone who can let bubble things for a long time within me till I explode. Sometimes my 12th house placement can make me slightly ellusive/avoiding and very spiritual in my way of fighting but scorpio energy is there too so it can make much more direct in my actions, slightly impulsive but with strategy so not totally impulsive.

I also think that my placement is actually good regarding sexuality, 12th house is about dreams/fantasies/sensitiveness and scorpio is all about intensity so it´s a pretty good combination, in any case for now :4:

Regarding my Venus, it´s mainly Leo but with a mix of scorpio and sagittarius shades. The scorpio side of it is about karmic meetings and relationships. Some of my meetings can be very meaningful regarding my lifepath and it´s true that I sometimes put some importance to soul connections. Experiencing life and relationships in order to "understand life", giving priority to the most important things in life so non-material things, soul connection, etc. but my Leo side is also here too so ... not always easy to combine them.

I also have interest in mysteries, occult and forensic sciences. I wonder if it´s my Mars or more my Venus or Mercury in 8H
September 10, 2021 at 17:05
(Leo) merasmus » gigi909
I´m not entirely sure since I´ve never been in that situation. The fear is so overwhelming for me that if anyone expresses any interest in me sexually without properly knowing me, I kind of just shut down or ghost them. The desire to protect myself has also kept me from trusting anyone to the point where I´d even think about having sex with them.

I don´t really know where any of this is stemming from either, maybe it *is* an 8th house thing. I´ve mostly been looking at Chiron about this since it´s in a weird spot in my chart, and I can´t remember anything happening in my past that´s prompting this response.
September 10, 2021 at 16:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » merasmus
=====
Yeah I resonate with that too from what I have read online, Venus in 8th house is very devotional in relationship and personally I can’t sleep with someone till I feel a strong bond here or I won’t be able to open up my sexuality to them. I feel you though! The topic of sexuality interest me so much but for me pleasure feels the best with someone I deeply trust. I relate to your crying too when getting angry, as soon as I explode it turns into tears. I’ve also read that there can be a deep fear of betrayal with Venus there.

Do you feel like you have a strong connection to your sexuality when you feel safe? Or a strong awareness of it
September 10, 2021 at 15:56
(Leo) merasmus
I have Venus/Mars in the 8th, but I personally relate more to the sign they´re in (Cancer) than the house placement tbh. I´m actually pretty prudish, since I require a deep emotional connection with someone before I´m comfortable even talking about having sex with someone. I also don´t really like showing skin or doing/wearing anything to attract any kind of sexual attention from anybody. This may be a mix of the house placement and the signs Venus and Mars are in in my chart, but for me a lot of my prudishness is a product of fear. I´m terrified of being taken advantage of or used by other people, which is why I go to such lengths to "protect" myself, I guess.

As for anger, I do the typical Mars in Cancer thing where I cry whenever I get too angry, but it´s pretty rare that I ever get to that point. For the most part I just get exasperated, and I think confrontation is useless in some situations since it only escalates problems and doesn´t result in productive resolutions. I´ve kind of just been conditioned to go "ugh, whatever" and move on instead of letting anger stew. I do have a problem with holding grudges though.

The only aspects of having Mars/Venus in the 8th that I relate to is the intensity, secrecy, and rarity of the associated emotions if that makes sense? When I´m in love with someone it feels like nothing else is real or matters except for them, but I get scared of expressing any affection for fear that I´ll come across as clingy/obsessive and drive them away. With anger I kind of just simmer in private like I´ve already mentioned, and with sexuality it´s just something I hide for my own protection.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »