Lot of Fortune opposite Moon

September 7, 2021 at 14:20 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Lot of Fortune opposite Moon
Hello,
Any insight about LOF :192: Moon?
I looked it up several times but I didn´t quite get an answer.
Thanks in advance.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 10, 2021 at 11:33
(Cancer) TimeLord » Seanfhear
Whatever.
I don´t want to go off topic.
Its against rule.
September 10, 2021 at 09:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeLord
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
nah, astrology will never give 100% predictions. Astrology is not just something to predict but for other uses you know. Most astrologers I follow do not actually predict anything, but merely give a description of "energies" and each individual must reflect that on its own natal chart.

Anyway, we are way off from the main topic of POF. Thinking about it now, the POF seems like a significator (a karaka) for the focus or what we are constantly yearning for in our lives, probably. Just my gut feeling.
September 10, 2021 at 05:51
Actually I´m a Practical man.
Until a 100% Future Prediction come out from any system I have no faith on any. So I just what I like naturally. 😅
September 10, 2021 at 05:18
=====
Well, in my beginnings I didn´t know really what are the houses and what are they for and typically websites and software (CDs before the internet) were mostly using Placidus. Then when I got into it a bit deeper, it does sound to me that the whole sign system is more reasonable (and it is the original as well). If we are to discuss for example lordships of the houses which is one of the basics in classical Hellenistic as well as in Vedic, then Placidus is quite confusing and the Whole Sign system (the original thing) is the thing to go to. I´ve been focused on this since then.
September 9, 2021 at 23:46
Because I´m strange and I´m no Astrologer. :61:
Please never mind.
September 9, 2021 at 17:00
=====
Strange, why so?
September 9, 2021 at 16:31
I don´t use Whole Sign though I mostly use Vedic System... :4:
September 9, 2021 at 16:19
=====
hehe maybe!
It is 11th in Placidus system, but I like the Whole Sign system, and in that system it is in the 10th in Aries. Lucky at job? Maybe, a little I guess hehe
September 9, 2021 at 11:05
Your POF in 11th.
May be your are luckier than others.
Or may be you have gains from friends.
September 9, 2021 at 09:19
=====
Thanks again.
Yes, I think the lord of the house where POF has important rule in understanding how POF would react, just as is the case with Rahu and Ketu.
September 9, 2021 at 08:49
First of all I´m no Astrologer so never take my word seriously.
POF is fastest moving point in Chart. Faster than Asc. There are two side negative and positive. Just all other planets. They can be good or bad for you. But I don´t know how to know that. When POF in a House. That House and House lord can bring benefit or opposite. But there is a tight Conjunct with other planets then those planets become predominant that house lord. As far as I know only Conjunction should be considered when it comes to POF. That´s my limited knowledge borrowed from the universe.... :1:
September 9, 2021 at 05:50
=====
Hope things rise up for you soon.

This is actually my point in the question because i don´t quite understand the POF. I usually follow astrologers who are deep into Vedic concepts, and in Vedic concepts, they don´t usually discuss POF. Probably the closest thing I´ve seen discussed in some videos is the Bhrigu Bindu (BB) which is the middle point between the Moon and Rahu (north node) as a point of destiny or "karmic" thing to be done or carry on with. I didn´t see much details about it either.

I´m moving here and there, between Western and Vedic and comparing things with my own self, and my own chart and life. So, I´m still trying to figure what is exactly POF and how to use it in interpretation, and in my case specifically, what does it mean to be opposite moon and mars.
September 8, 2021 at 14:44
If you say in Western I see no Luck or Fortune from this point. Unfortunately I´m a Poor man from a third world undeveloped economically very poor country.

If you say in Arabic. You mean Destiny. I have no idea. I mean does this mean my Destiny related with Moon or Venus or 2nd House ? I´m not able to connect my life with any of the above. I can only connect myself with Saturn currently. I am just a modern day slave who living miserable life without any respect from this society. Life is no fun for me except suffering.

How about you ?
What´s your Destiny do you think ? 🤔
September 8, 2021 at 11:52
=====
Well, I feel that most people would feel like that without money in general.

By the way, the name for this Lot or part specifically in Arabic is "the part of destiny" - so, the name as given that way it does not really note a specific luck or something - I feel that most people reading into western astrology take this part (because of its name) as the path of destination or as a marker for what might bring them happiness because of the "fortune" part of the name.
September 8, 2021 at 07:05
Its 2nd House.
Moon emotions and Venus beauty.
So when I have money I´m emotionally happy and stable and feel myself beautiful.
No money mean I´m sad, depressed, miserable etc 😞
September 8, 2021 at 05:55
=====
How do you feel about it? Do you relate to it?
September 8, 2021 at 04:45
(Cancer) TimeLord
My POF exactly Conjunct with my Moon and Venus in 2nd House Gemini.
September 8, 2021 at 00:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » s81
=====
Thanks!
September 8, 2021 at 00:22
(Taurus) s81 » Seanfhear
Well, I don´t know your life, it can express in so many ways into the boundaries of all those meanings, but in general terms I guess you have some type of clash between your emotional needs (Moon) and getting things without effort (Lot of Fortune). And being the aspect an opposition (related to the Libra relation to Aries), it might have to do with some intense approach in close relations, but that doesn´t mean that you fail on that, may be you developed as a really good negotiator for example, may be you understand the other person emotions very well without effort. The opposite is also possible of course. I think if you reflect on your life, you can find it´s expressions.

It is also important you take into account the ruler of your 10th house, since it´s the Lot of Fortune dispositor.
September 8, 2021 at 00:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » s81
=====
Thanks.
I have LOF in 10th (Aries) and Moon in 5th (Scorpio) (LOF is also opposite to my Mars which is in 4th (Libra)). Of course we have an orb here but I use astro-seek defaults (1-3 degrees I think?).

Ideas?
September 7, 2021 at 18:35
(Taurus) s81
The Part/Lot of Fortune is the place in the chart that signals things obtained without effort. For example, what´s obtained in childhood in terms of love and care from your family.

The Moon, instead, is the emotional world, the mother, the origins, etc, everything related to Cancer and it´s analog the 4th house. Plus, you should check which house/s the Moon rules in your chart.

Opposing those meanings and intersecting them with your life story, you get the answer.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »