Venus Square Ascendant

September 6, 2021 at 16:57 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Green Garden
Venus Square Ascendant
How would you interpret this aspect in synastry?

I would say Ascendant Person is the anti type for Venus Person?

Agree?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 18, 2021 at 19:06
(Virgo) LotusStar » cubic
I know, I´m devastated.... Had alot of hopes pinned on my future with Christian :2:
September 18, 2021 at 16:57
(Leo) cubic » LotusStar
" I definitely find him attractive"

Lol, who doesn´t.. he is quite good looking.

"maybe he wouldn´t?"

That would be tragic! I hope he finds you attractive. In fact I´m sure he will. You two invite me for a tea some day..
September 18, 2021 at 15:54
(Taurus) Green Garden » LotusStar
Thats the tragedy of it... Venus Person is not attracted.
September 17, 2021 at 05:12
(Virgo) LotusStar
I don´t know, Christian Bale has his Venus square my ascendant and I definitely find him attractive :61: maybe he wouldn´t?

I haven´t really experienced this but read about it too. I have felt this way about Sun square Venus though. One of them I actually liked but not for their looks, more like in spite of that...
September 16, 2021 at 20:24
(Taurus) Green Garden » moony347
Had the same experience...
September 15, 2021 at 14:33
(Virgo) moony347
I experienced this in the past, I think its the same with moon square ascendant synastry. When someone just doesn´t like smth about you.

The Venus person acts rude to the ascendant, I also experienced this kind of situation with a Venus inconjunct Asc. Maybe its just me and I´m exaggerating, outside of Astrology people may not like me for different reasons.

But yes I noticed this happening when I checked synastry :2:
September 15, 2021 at 03:25
(Aquarius) AriesRising
I had this synastry with somebody once. I was Ascendent and he was Venus.

When we first met, I didn´t think anything of him. He didn´t stand out to me. His haircuts were always bad and the way he would dress turned me off. But he liked me and thought I was attractive.

I actually didn´t start finding him attractive until a year later when he changed his look up and all of a sudden was booming with confidence. I found out he was dating a girl older than him and it all made sense lol.
September 14, 2021 at 23:16
(Cancer) Spinelli
I often heard that if you have Venus Opp/Square Ascendant with someone in Synastry, the Venus person may not find your features very attractive/ you are not necessarily their type. (Venus person could even attack your looks during arguments).

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »